Acworth ga
✟11,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all, it has been a while since I posted. This subject is very interesting to me and i wanted to share my findings. I am not date setting. These types and facts are found in the bible. Please see below:

The giving of the law was celebrated at Pentecost.

The Mount Sinai trumpet was sounded by God. The trumpet at the Rapture is not sounded by an Angel but by God himself.

The church was born on Pentecost. Just a speculation, but maybe it was not completely fulfilled. The church could be taken up to heaven at the Rapture at Pentecost.

Pentecost is the only feast that has a direct reference to the body of Christ.

The Book of Ruth is read on Pentecost by the Jews. Ruth and Boaz and Naomi can represent types and shadows .The story has been called the romance of redemption. Ruth is for the Gentile bride that stands for the church. With Naomi and the role of Israel. And Boaz is the role of the Messiah.

Enoch was born on Pentecost and taken up on Pentecost. He was taken alive before the great flood can see as a pre-tribulation Rapture of the church.

Read the Book of Solomon chapter 2 verse 10 through 13. My beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away,for behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone.The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.The fig tree ripens its figs, and the vines are in blossom; they give forth fragrance. Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away. - Song of Solomon 2:10-13 Bible Gateway passage: Song of Solomon 2:10-13 - English Standard Version

The feast of penecost happens in the early summer. The Harvest in the summer can signifiy the catching away of the church. The wheat Harvest can signify the catching away of the church.

The Judgment of the fruit trees can be a reference to the judgment seat of Christ once we are in heaven after the rapture.

Read Micah 7 . An interesting coralation to the rapture. Micah 7:1-2
"Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grape gleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat; my soul desireth the first-ripe fig."
"The godly man is perished out of the earth, and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net."

The Jews stay up all night on Pentecost. The early church thought that the Rapture might be related to Pentecost being watchful and awake.

The 70-year connection. Israel's rebirth 1948 to 2018 is 70 years the time of a generation in the Bible. King David passed away on the Jewish month of Sivan 6 which is Pentecost. He lived to be 70 years.. the birth of Abraham to the abrahamic Covenant equals 70 years.

I took these facts about penecost from different sources from articles on the internet by different people that I found interesting that I wanted to share.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually the feast is Shavuot - "Pentecost" was the greek name for it.

A few other "fun facts."

King David died on Shavuot.

After the giving of Torah (the Law) Aaron makes a golden calf. When Moses came back down the mountain, he breaks the stone tablets and demands that the Levites and Priests kill those who were immoral in worshiping the idol. 3000 were killed for disobedience. 1500 years later, when the Holy Spirit is poured out, 3000 were saved by obeying.

When Moses went up the mountain, smoke and fire came down and covered it. 1500 years later fire came down on the Apostles.

God spoke the 10 commandments from atop the Mount. Jewish tradition holds that it was spoken in 70 languages because along with the Jews there was a large "mixed multitude." 1500 years later people from all over heard God's works in their own native language.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The number 70 is significant. However, it loses it's significance when you try and make it literal.....
For this holiday, the number is 50, not 70.

Interesting that when the Greeks translated the name of the holiday, they did not translate it as "weeks," but as "count 50." That is due to the counting of the omer; 7 weeks of 7days plus one. Why, since the Christian name means "count 50," does the church NOT count the days?

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi all, it has been a while since I posted. This subject is very interesting to me and i wanted to share my findings. I am not date setting. These types and facts are found in the bible. Please see below:

The giving of the law was celebrated at Pentecost.

The Mount Sinai trumpet was sounded by God. The trumpet at the Rapture is not sounded by an Angel but by God himself.

The church was born on Pentecost. Just a speculation, but maybe it was not completely fulfilled. The church could be taken up to heaven at the Rapture at Pentecost.

Pentecost is the only feast that has a direct reference to the body of Christ.

The Book of Ruth is read on Pentecost by the Jews. Ruth and Boaz and Naomi can represent types and shadows .The story has been called the romance of redemption. Ruth is for the Gentile bride that stands for the church. With Naomi and the role of Israel. And Boaz is the role of the Messiah.

Enoch was born on Pentecost and taken up on Pentecost. He was taken alive before the great flood can see as a pre-tribulation Rapture of the church.

Read the Book of Solomon chapter 2 verse 10 through 13. My beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away,for behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone.The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.The fig tree ripens its figs, and the vines are in blossom; they give forth fragrance. Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away. - Song of Solomon 2:10-13 Bible Gateway passage: Song of Solomon 2:10-13 - English Standard Version

The feast of penecost happens in the early summer. The Harvest in the summer can signifiy the catching away of the church. The wheat Harvest can signify the catching away of the church.

The Judgment of the fruit trees can be a reference to the judgment seat of Christ once we are in heaven after the rapture.

Read Micah 7 . An interesting coralation to the rapture. Micah 7:1-2
"Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grape gleanings of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat; my soul desireth the first-ripe fig."
"The godly man is perished out of the earth, and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net."

The Jews stay up all night on Pentecost. The early church thought that the Rapture might be related to Pentecost being watchful and awake.

The 70-year connection. Israel's rebirth 1948 to 2018 is 70 years the time of a generation in the Bible. King David passed away on the Jewish month of Sivan 6 which is Pentecost. He lived to be 70 years.. the birth of Abraham to the abrahamic Covenant equals 70 years.

I took these facts about penecost from different sources from articles on the internet by different people that I found interesting that I wanted to share.
Acts 2 is a great reference point; and Acts 2.42 is a great guide to local church activities after the church's foundation at Pentecost.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not date setting....

"...But Pentecost 2018 seems to fit perfectly with my calculations as to what Date I would set if I were date setting..."

Nice "Get Around" Bro.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
70 years the time of a generation in the Bible.

Rather, Forty Years is the time of a Generation in the Bible
(Numbers 32:13, Psalms 95:10, Matthew 1:17)

Upvote 0