Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What she said, she's blaming the president of the United States for people dying because of the way he's led the country. That's the most shameful, disgusting statement by any politician in modern history," the South Carolina Republican said.

From the link.

• Agree
Reactions: Charlie24
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,597.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Meanwhile, as the bodies of Americans dying from an ongoing pandemic are being loaded into refrigerated trailers in New York, Trump is tweeting about the royal family and his personal TV ratings.

trump3.jpg
trump2.jpg
trump1.jpg

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait...I thought Republicans/President Trump supporters liked people who spoke their minds? Wasn't that why some of them said they voted for him in the first place? all part of that whole "political correctness is BAD!" thing that seems to irritate them to no end? Why would Speaker Pelosi now calling it like she sees it be a problem? After all, Sen Graham also said at one time that "Donald Trump is a race-baiting, xenophobic bigot" and President Trump supporters still listen to him. :wave:
tulc(wonders if it has something to do with the big "R" after some peoples names?) :scratch:

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wait...I thought Republicans/President Trump supporters liked people who spoke their minds? Wasn't that why some of them said they voted for him in the first place? all part of that whole "political correctness is BAD!" thing that seems to irritate them to no end? Why would Speaker Pelosi now calling it like she sees it be a problem? After all, Sen Graham also said at one time that "Donald Trump is a race-baiting, xenophobic bigot" and President Trump supporters still listen to him. :wave:
tulc(wonders if it has something to do with the big "R" after some peoples names?) :scratch:

what does that have to do with the topic of the thread?

do you agree with the article or not.

or does nancy just need someone to remind her of 2-6-10. From the voters pov

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what does that have to do with the topic of the thread?
...I thought the topic of the thread was our opinion about what Sen. Graham said? In the OP you said:
My opinion
so I thought you wanted to discuss our opinions about it? My opinion is: why is what she said (in light of what all the other participants in the discussion have said at various times) the "most shameful, disgusting statement by any politician in modern history,"? :scratch:

do you agree with the article or not.
Well I agree she said it, I'm just disagreeing that it's the ""most shameful, disgusting statement by any politician in modern history," part of it. If you'd like I can post a few things I found more disgusting....I could also point out she isn't the one who brought up President Trump "fiddling", that would be President Trump himself:
:wave:
tulc(in case anyone was wondering where that came from)

Upvote 0