*Peeks in* Hi there...

AlabamaMan

A writer changing the world one word at a time.
Jan 7, 2003
Tijuana, Mexico
Visit site
✟45,139.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I've been on CF for many years. Over 15 LOL.

However, so much has changed for me. I'm 43 now, divorced, and at times I feel lonely. I'd love to find some guys to talk to. No offense ladies, I just think guys might understand me better.
I don't have many (if any) friends. I don't have much family either and the ones I do have are back in Alabama.
Sometimes I find myself just needing to chat with someone.
Maybe this is where I can find that.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I've been on CF for many years. Over 15 LOL.

However, so much has changed for me. I'm 43 now, divorced, and at times I feel lonely. I'd love to find some guys to talk to. No offense ladies, I just think guys might understand me better.
I don't have many (if any) friends. I don't have much family either and the ones I do have are back in Alabama.
Hey, AlabamaMan, welcome back! Good to hear from you. Christ be with you, and you will definitely find smart, kind, knowledgeable guys to talk to here.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

What up @AlabamaMan a Texas man here. Anytime you need some brotherly love shoot me a convo happy to chat and talk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums