Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I did not link that thread to this one, therefore no illegal activity has taken place.
Unless you know who is a member of this board too, in which case I deeply apologize to him and request not to be banned :sorry: :bow:

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Susan,

I am the link as are you because we both know of whom you speak.

Let me be frank! You disagree with him with regards to Hentai, that does not make the man a pedophile or even particularly nasty. I like Disney, there are some inappropriate content take-offs of Disney (my cousin knows ALL about it) that does not make me a inappropriate contentographer!

Heck, I don't even know what a inappropriate contentograph is!

kiwimac

Upvote 0
My posts were IN THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE PERSON WAS IN FACT GUILTY. Like, the person had even truthfully admitted it.

I think that going off on a tangent about whether or not the person is guilty is in the effort of empathizing with the pedophile. Again, I was speaking HYPOTHETICALLY ABOUT THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE PERSON IS GUILTY. It is off-topic from the point that pedophiles deserve punishment, and was intentionally thrown in to sway and confuse people replying to the post, thereby they assert no opinion because they don't know what the purpose of the thread is. Just my opinion.

So tell me. What do you do with a person that is beyond reasonable doubt a pedophile? What if you could get into their minds, see their thoughts, and you realize that they were pedophiles indeed, as they have memories of raping children? What do you do with them? Do you then cast doubt on the person's memory to keep them from having to be accountable???

kiwimac, are you sure you're not Cephalic Carnage? If so, that is sad, inventing people to back up your own claims.

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Nope, I'm me, check the profile if you don't believe me! :p

As for your question about knowing [b[beyond a doubt[/b] even then the due processes of the law must be followed. What use is a law that can be arbitrarily changed according to the person's guilt, how do I know it won't be changed in other circumstances?

kiwimac

Upvote 0
Originally posted by kiwimac

And there is the rub, for we cannot know whether they are guilty of anything or not without them standing trial and that does not always work.

There was a case a little while ago in which a child (now an adult) retracted several accusations she had made against a man because they were made at a time & place when she was deeply angry with him. Doesn't matter though, his reputation and name are ruined!

kiwimac

Did you read my previous posts, saying that "in the assumption of guilt," in so many words??

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Psycmajor, "assumptions of guilt" are dangerous which is why the law requires that a person is "innocent until proven guilty"

BTW, why would you even think I was a death metaller?

kiwimac <confused>

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"You disagree with him with regards to Hentai, that does not make the man a pedophile or even particularly nasty"

I disagree with him in regard to violent and sick mental and sexual perversion.For those of you who do not know, that is what hentai is.&nbsp;
he says it's good, I say it's bad.

Please don't ban me, as I will step away from the discussion now. I merely wanted to defend myself and clarify the issue. -^.^-

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Susan,

Not all Hentai is sick, violent or perverted, THIS discussion has been had before. I could wish that between then & now it was possible for you to say, "Hentai is wrong for ME", rather than "Hentai is wrong for everyone!"

kiwimac

Upvote 0
Nothing is more fascinating than seeing a thread with a simple idea go all over the place. Seriously. I love the way the internet works. It's chaos theory given little make believe personalities and not-quite-humorous nicknames like Cephalic Carnage.

Anyway, continue...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums