Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Do you think the peace treaty Sec. Kerry is trying to force Israel to sign is the beginning of the 7 year Tribulation - 3-1/2 years good and 3-1/2 years bad?"

Personally NO.

I don't believe that ANYTHING Israel signs will mean SPIT, and definitely nothing that the U.N. does means SPIT either.

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟282,507.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't think so, but I won't rule it out either. I definitely see it as an indictment on us, those who claim the name of the messiah, but are not weeping bitter tears before the Lord over the direction our nation is going. And those of other nations who rejoice at the success of marxist oppression over the U.S..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This prophecy has teeth, not just b/c of what it says, but b/c it also has a counterpart.

The king of Saudi Arabia has been on life support (although he has been clinically dead for years iirc) for a number of years. Which is crazy on the surface; just as equally curious that Sharon is (basically) in the same position.

Why? Why these two countries basically have their leaders on life support, when for all practical purposes, they're dead. (One moreso than the other)

The answer is...interesting; if Sharon's death soon brings the Messiah. (And are we certain WHICH Messiah this would bring? Ours or THEIRS? (Anti-christ) The death of the Saudi king will supposedly bring about the Al-Mahdi.

sign of the mehdi?

Here is what I have been able to dig up so far. Here are the highlights.

with all these protests and kings and dictators at risk of being overthrown; i vuagly remember a hadith saying that just before the mehdi, the kings will be overthrown, or somthing like that.

can sombody help me find this hadith.
It doesn't mention kings being overthrown but it mentions a huge dispute after a ruler in hijaz dies. So until the riots come to saudi arabia we wont see mahdi. I'll post the Hadith but look at this.
"Hijaz"= a part of Saudi Arabia.

Typically the King appoints his own sucessor, but since he is (technically) dead, that won't happen, and the royal family will decide. It would also appear that the ones (plural, again iirc) are in poor health.

Then you have this:Saudi Arabia has significantly reduced the powers of its absolute monarchy by quietly removing the king's authority to choose his own successor.

This landmark constitutional reform, enacted by royal order last October but only disclosed this week, fundamentally changes the way the desert kingdom – which controls 25 per cent of the world's oil – is governed.

Until now, the king alone has selected his successor, known as the crown prince, from among the sons and grandsons of King Abdul-Aziz, the founding leader of Saudi Arabia, better known as Ibn Saud.

In future, a committee consisting of senior members of the royal family, called the Bay'ah Council, will vote for the crown prince from three candidates named by the king.

The council is empowered to reject the king's choice and can even impose a crown prince against the monarch's will. It can also declare the king or crown prince incapable of ruling.

Then you have this hadith.

Thwaban said, The Prophet said, Three men will be killed at the place
where your treasure is. Each of them will be the son of a caliph, and
none of them will get hold of the treasure. Then the black banners will
come out of the East, and they will slaughter you in a way which has never
been seen before. Then he said something which I do not remember; then said, If
you see him, go and give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl
over ice, because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi. (Ibn Majah.)

Now I know that CF is not a muslim site, (obviously) and that these hadiths are not scripture either. My only point here is that I find it very convient that WITH the Tetrads (blood moons) and Sharon's possible timely demise, the argumnet could be made that they (Saudi Arabia) were waiting for Sharon to die so that there could be some form of deception going on here that their (Israel's) Messiah & Saudi's Al-Mahdi could be the same person. (Otherwise why keep him alive?

The treasure btw, in case it isn't obvious, (as I read it anyway), is in fact the black stone in Mecca.

Some have even gone so far to suggest that the Dajaal (Muslim anti-christ) will in fact be OUR Enoch. (He suppossedly comes with 70K Jewish followers from...Iran of all places.

Anyway, depending on how much time you wanna spend & look up this stuff, (and I have NO IDEA about Muslim culture, if this chat is considered "fringe" or whatever) it would appear to be, at the very least, (again with everything taken collectively) something seriously worth looking into.

btw, plz don't waste my time with that whole "no man knows the day or hour" argument with me, it's completely irrelevant in this situation seeing as how this is AC we are talking about & thus won't be here to witness in the first place. (From a pre-trib pov obviously)

do what you will.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

do what you will.

That's one I haven't heard before. God has his prophecies, and the fallen angels have theirs, and they all seem to be converging.

I find myself in a position of believing time remaining in very short, but at the same time having to live as if I have decades remaining, and they do conflict.

We'll just have to see what happens with all this.

Ariel Sharon has just died.

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's one I haven't heard before. God has his prophecies, and the fallen angels have theirs, and they all seem to be converging.

I find myself in a position of believing time remaining in very short, but at the same time having to live as if I have decades remaining, and they do conflict.

We'll just have to see what happens with all this.

Ariel Sharon has just died.

i feel like i wanna throw up, it's just too big.

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was wondering when someone would post about his prophecy concerning the appearance of the Messiah shortly after the death of Arial Sharon, especially since he's expected to pass on at any point now. Kudos to you.

This Rabbi's vision may very well make Israel demand the need to build a temple. THIS could very well start the Ps. 83 war.

Add to this the fact that Kerry is in some sort of peace process with Israel & Iran...and then add what is happening with Saudi...

No matter what you believe, pre, mid, post, this info is too important not to share with EVERYONE.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's also this video, which gives me pause.

The Rabbis Knew the Messiah - YouTube

The reason why this gives me pause is that this guy mentions how the JEws will look and say "This is Yeshua?"

Which clearly doesn't happen till they call Him for help as written in Hosea ch 5. (at Petra)

ergo

Either we're going home soon, OR this "Jesus" will be the muslim's jesus, Issa.

In which case, if it is true, we'll be going home even sooner.

If someone sees fault in that logic, feel free to share, but I see no other way it can read.

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe it, I believe he met Jesus. Made me think of: this generation will not pass..

Don't know what it implicates though. Romans 11: If Israel accepts Him, it means world revival. Is it about His second coming or rapture or is it about Him coming to the temple suddenly and the latter rain. Before Ezekiel 38 there's Ezekiel 37.
Not the whole world has heard the gospel yet.
Ezekiel 38:
In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.

Didn't see this happen yet.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He said He was coming very soon, the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon died. Would appear to Israel can also be the same as how He appeared to rabbi Kaduri, that they get saved, Ezekiel 37.
What he wrote:
Concerning the letter abbreviation the Messiah's name He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.
How can He prove His Word and Law are valid? Imho when He does what He said in His Word: they get saved and back to Israel.

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The more I look into this, the more I'm convinced he didn't.

Check this out, this is supposedly a quote from him.

“It is hard for many good people in the society to understand the person of the Messiah. The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign.
“Will all believe in the Messiah right away? No, in the beginning some of us will believe in him and some not. It will be easier for non-religious people to follow the Messiah than for Orthodox people.
“The revelation of the Messiah will be fulfilled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah. Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people. Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.”

Source: The Rabbi, the Note and the Messiah - Israel Today | Israel News

Which indirectly makes it that much quicker, if in fact he is the AC, or Issa.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0