Peace for America, as needed, for FISA surveillance memo to be released to the public.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A four page memo has been discovered concerning FISA, the DOJ (past tense mostly) and FBI (also past tense mostly). There are Congressmen who got on mainstream media last week saying things like that its contents "Will shock the country" and "are horrifying" and "It's like the KGB." Now there is a loud cry from the citizens of this country to release the memo.

A few days ago one Congressman said it would be released in about 2 weeks. If it really is shocking and horrifying and like the KGB, this country needs prayer for peace to withstand what is about to be revealed.

I have seen a reported leaking of the first page, and it is beyond shocking to me. But we won't know for sure until there is the actual release of the document. Whatever. In the meantime, please pray for the truth to come out whatever it is one way or another, and for Americans to accept that with peace.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I am aware of this report, and it will be shocking to some, and "I told you so" to others. May this report become well known, and may it open the eyes of the people that are so oblivious to what has been going on in this country. May You use it to wake this country up. May the general populace, and may the powers that be respond to this in the proper way, in a way that would honor You, and draw our leaders to doing what is right and proper in Your sight, and not just for their own agendas. Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Here's the latest, reported, information. It comes via William Binney. He was the former technical head of the NSA (National Security Agency) and evidently created the basic computer spyware developed by NSA. He turned whistleblower at least a couple of years ago, along with other self styled "white hats" with that agency.

Binney has turned over the memo, 99 pages long, not 4 pages long, per him. He gives an analysis of it with Alex Jones. I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones nd understand why some people don't like him. But, again, this is for prayer for the truth to come out and for people to know what it is, and for America to have peace about it whatever it is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I didn't think they would ever release the report but Father God I pray that many will rise up in prayer for our government and nation as a whole. May the church awaken to effectual fervent prayer for our nation's leaders in this hour.
We turn to you Lord and as our gaze is fixed on you, we trust that all darkness will be exposed and broken systems of corruption will be fixed. We pray for integrity and righteousness amongst officials and workers at every level. We pray for Your sons and daughters to be released into key positions walking in integrity, authority and righteousness.
We pray that you will protect your people Father and keep us as the details of this report unfold. Our consolation is in your will for this nation. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I didn't think they would ever release the report but Father God I pray that many will rise up in prayer for our government and nation as a whole. May the church awaken to effectual fervent prayer for our nation's leaders in this hour. I turn to you Lord and as our gaze is fixed on you, we trust that all darkness will be exposed and broken systems of corruption will be fixed. I pray for integrity and righteousness amongst officials and workers at every level. I pray for Your sons and daughters to be released into key positions walking in integrity and righteousness. I pray that you will protect your people Father and keep us as the details of this report unfolds. Our consolation is in your will for this nation. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.

Amen! Praying in agreement!

Reactions: Vimi
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I didn't think they would ever release the report but Father God I pray that many will rise up in prayer for our government and nation as a whole. May the church awaken to effectual fervent prayer for our nation's leaders in this hour.
We turn to you Lord and as our gaze is fixed on you, we trust that all darkness will be exposed and broken systems of corruption will be fixed. We pray for integrity and righteousness amongst officials and workers at every level. We pray for Your sons and daughters to be released into key positions walking in integrity, authority and righteousness.
We pray that you will protect your people Father and keep us as the details of this report unfold. Our consolation is in your will for this nation. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
Looking into this more here is what seems to be the full story on what has been revealed. The 99 page memo/official document was released today due to Trump, per Binney. However, it is not THE Nunes memo that everyone is crying "Release the memo" about. Per Binney what Trump just released is a preparation for what is to come. In itself it is very revealing and incriminating to say the least, but it is not the memo being currently prepared by Congress to give to us in a week to two weeks.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
P.S. At the White House Press Conference today Sarah Sanders was asked about the Nunes' memo's release. She said more than once that the President wants "transparency" about it. She said he is giving Congress a chance to release it and that if they do not, he will deal with the issue then. As President, Trump is free to release the memo any time he wants.

Upvote 0