Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In 1Thessalonians5, they will be saying "peace and safety". And then they are taken by surprise by the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

In 2Thessalonians2:4, the beginning of the Day of the Lord is triggered by the Antichrist going into the temple, sitting, claiming to have achieved God-hood. Revealing himself as the man of sin.

Having gone into the temple and sat, the place reserved for God, in Ezekiel 28:1-10 gets the revealed man of sin killed.

In Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

On my chart, I show, the rider on the white horse given a crown. The person becomes the Antichrist. Confirms the covenant for 7 years. The Jews and the world will be thinking they have entered the messianic age - peace and safety.

About three years into the 7 years, the Antichrist goes into the temple and commits the ToD, transgression of desolation act. The Jews immediately reject him from continuing as their King of Israel messiah.

Revealed as the man of sin, peace and safety is over. The rider on the red horse takes peace from the earth, and conflicts begin, which the revealed man of sin will be killed.

The white horse and red horse are shown on my chart.

upload_2019-8-31_7-17-44.jpeg

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 1Thessalonians5, they will be saying "peace and safety". And then they are taken by surprise by the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

In 2Thessalonians2:4, the beginning of the Day of the Lord is triggered by the Antichrist going into the temple, sitting, claiming to have achieved God-hood. Revealing himself as the man of sin.

Having gone into the temple and sat, the place reserved for God, in Ezekiel 28:1-10 gets the revealed man of sin killed.

In Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

On my chart, I show, the rider on the white horse given a crown. The person becomes the Antichrist. Confirms the covenant for 7 years. The Jews and the world will be thinking they have entered the messianic age - peace and safety.

About three years into the 7 years, the Antichrist goes into the temple and commits the ToD, transgression of desolation act. The Jews immediately reject him from continuing as their King of Israel messiah.

Revealed as the man of sin, peace and safety is over. The rider on the red horse takes peace from the earth, and conflicts begin, which the revealed man of sin will be killed.

View attachment 262142
If scripture doesn't sau "EU" or "Russia" etc., are we being false prophets when we say scripture speaks of them?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 262142

2300 Days ... what happens ... or how is the sanctuary cleansed?

Daniel 8:14
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
For one thing that is not the definition of a false prophet. There are things in Revelation that is left open to discussion and you can disagree with his speculation, but insinuating he is a false prophet is a false accusation and it's completely inappropriate.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 262142

White Horse - rider on the horse is Jesus

Revelation 19:11,14

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war…

of which, my concordance cross references each other, and I'm sure yours does too.

Revelation 6:2

2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider had a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If scripture doesn't sau "EU" or "Russia" etc., are we being false prophets when we say scripture speaks of them?
The bible does not say the EU in the text, agreed. It is my conclusion from different text that it is the EU though.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The bible does not say the EU in the text, agreed. It is my conclusion from different text that it is the EU though.
But, they've been rewriting scripture in this fashion since the 1800s and it always proves to be false prophecy. We should look for fulfillments, not try to predict what they might be before the fact. Probably 11 of 80 some prophecies ever panned out the way they were written. (Gospel Millennium and Obedience to Scripture; Robert Whitelaw).

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
2300 Days ... what happens ... or how is the sanctuary cleansed?

Daniel 8:14
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
The daily sacrifice is begun again, then at a certain time the person commits the transgression of desolation by sitting then temple, then the person is killed, then the person is brought back to life as the beast, then the image of the beast is made and placed in the temple as the abomination of desolation, then the Jews flee to the mountains, then the two witnesses are killed, then the two witnesses are brought back to life and ascend to heaven, then the 7th trumpet sounds, then the war in the second heaven as God begins dismantling Satan's kingdom of Mystery Babylon the Great, then Satan is cast down to earth having a time, times, half time left, cast down to earth then Satan incarnates the statue image of the beast which was placed in the temple, then everyone is required to worship the image or be killed, then the Great Tribulation continues, until Jesus returns to end it, and cleanses the temple.

Jesus will cleanse the temple of...

1. the beast sitting in the temple - the beast and the false prophet cast alive into the lake of fire.

2. the statue image of the beast - turned to ashes, Ezekiel 28:16-19, exposing Satan.

3. Satan - bound in chains and cast into the bottomless pit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But, they've been rewriting scripture in this fashion since the 1800s and it always proves to be false prophecy. We should look for fulfillments, not try to predict what they might be before the fact. Probably 11 of 80 some prophecies ever panned out the way they were written. (Gospel Millennium and Obedience to Scripture; Robert Whitelaw).
Dave, it becomes false prophecy when they add "thus saith the Lord". I am not doing that.

You are speaking in generalities. And I agree there have been countless misinterpretations regarding the end times passages in the bible and applications.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dave, it becomes false prophecy when they add "thus saith the Lord". I am not doing that.

You are speaking in generalities. And I agree there have been countless misinterpretations regarding the end times passages in the bible and applications.
You are adding to scripture when predicting certain nations will do this or that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For one thing that is not the definition of a false prophet. There are things in Revelation that is left open to discussion and you can disagree with his speculation, but insinuating he is a false prophet is a false accusation and it's completely inappropriate.
I don't know if you may have misunderstood what I wrote or not.

So I ask, "he" who?

The little horn, the prince who shall come, the Antichrist, the revealed man of sin, the beast - are all the same person, but in different roles, as he progresses through the end times, until he meets his end in the lake of fire.

The false prophet is a separate individual who will be a (false) prophet, in that he will claim to be Elijah. The Jews believe that Elijah will come to participate in the bringing in of the messianic age. The Jews also believe that the messiah must be anointed the King of Israel by a known prophet. They get that from Saul and David was anointed by Samuel. And Solomon by Nathan. With a special blend of oil.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are adding to scripture when predicting certain nations will do this or that.
I am not changing the text of the bible at all. I am making an interpretation of specific scripture and the application thereof.

Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if you may have misunderstood what I wrote or not.

So I ask, "he" who?

The little horn, the prince who shall come, the Antichrist, the revealed man of sin, the beast - are all the same person, but in different roles, as he progresses through the end times, until he meets his end in the lake of fire.

The false prophet is a separate individual who will be a (false) prophet, in that he will claim to be Elijah. The Jews believe that Elijah will come to participate in the bringing in of the messianic age. The Jews also believe that the messiah must be anointed the King of Israel by a known prophet. They get that from Saul and David was anointed by Samuel. And Solomon by Nathan. With a special blend of oil.
I was referring to the second post in this thread which suggested you were a false prophet for speculating about EU.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not changing the text of the bible at all. I am making an interpretation of specific scripture and the application thereof.
But if you say this is what scripture says, you are adding to scripture.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I was referring to the second post in this thread which suggested you were a false prophet for speculating about EU.
Oh, okay, thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Is there anyway a chart can be made showing a 1st century/70ad fulfillment?
Some verses from my study archive:

Ezekiel 38:21
Then will I call against him every terror, declareth My Lord Yahweh.
The sword of every man against his brother shall be;
[Matthew 10:34/Revelation 6:4]

Said before 70AD

Matthew 10:

21"Brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child. Children will rise up against parents, and cause them to be put to death[Mark 13:12]. 22 You will be hated by all men for my name's sake, but he who endures to the end will be saved.
34 "No you should be supposing that I came to be casting Peace upon the land.
Not I came to be casting Peace, but a Sword

Luke 12:51 Ye are supposing that Peace I came to give in the land?
Nay I am saying to ye, but rather Division:

Luke 21:
23 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.
36 “Yet be being vigilant/watching in every season, beseeching that ye should be being strong to be escaping<1628> all these, the being about to be becoming, and to stand before the Son of the Man.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape<1628>.

Revelation 6:4
and there went forth another horse--red, and to him who is sitting upon it,
there was given to him to take the peace from the land,
and that one another they may slay, and there was given to him a great sword.
[Ezekiel 38:21]
=========================
Good commentary on Josephus' account of the Jewish Rebellion....

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

Thus they cut the very sinews of their own strength.
At this critical and alarming conjuncture, intelligence arrived that the Roman army was approaching the city. The Jews were petrified with astonishment and fear ; there was no time for counsel, no hope of pacification, no means of flight:-- all was wild disorder and perplexity :- nothing was to be heard but "the confused noise of the warrior, " -- nothing to be seen but garments rolled in blood," -- nothing to be expected from the Romans but signal and exemplary vengeance. A ceaseless cry of combatants was heard day and night, and yet the lamentations of mourners were still more dreadful. The consternation and terror which now prevailed induced many inhabitants to desire that a foreign foe might come, and effect their deliverance.
Such was the horrible condition of the place when Titus and his army presented themselves, and encamped before Jerusalem ; but, alas ! not to deliver it from its miseries but to fulfill the prediction, and vindicate the benevolent warning of our Lord : "When ye see (he had said to his disciples) the abomination of desolation, spoken or by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place, [11] and Jerusalem surrounded by armies (or camps,) then let those who are in the midst of Jerusalem depart, and let not those who are in the country enter into her," for " then know that the desolation thereof is nigh." Matt. xxiv. 15, 21 ; Luke xxi. 20, 1-11. .................
Lest, however, the army of Titus should not be sufficiently designated by this expression, our LORD adds, "Wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together." Matt. xxiv. 28. The Jewish state, indeed, at this time, was fitly compared to a carcass. The sceptre of Judah, i . e . its civil and political authority, the life of its religion, and the glory of its temple, were departed. It was, in short, morally and judicially dead. The eagle, whose ruling instinct is rapine and murder, as fitly represented the fierce and sanguinary temper of the Romans, and, perhaps, might be intended to refer also to the principal figure on their ensigns, which, however obnoxious to the Jews, were at length planted in the midst of the holy city, and finally on the temple itself.

The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover ....
Nevertheless, the city was at this time crowded with Jewish strangers, and foreigners from all parts, so that the whole nation may be considered as having been shut up in one prison, preparatory to the execution of the Divine vengeance ; and, according to Josephus this event took place suddenly ; thus, not only fulfilling the predictions of our LORD, that these calamities should come, like the swift-darting lightning" that cometh out of the east and shineth even unto the West," and " as a snare on all of them (the Jews) who dwelt upon the face of the whole earth " (Matt. xxiv. 27, and Luke xxi 35,) but justifying, also, his friendly direction, that those who fled from the place should use the utmost possible expedition.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But if you say this is what scripture says, you are adding to scripture.
Dave, I use the word indicates instead of "says", which means that I am applying my interpretation of what those particular scriptures mean and how they would fit with other passages in the bible.

How many times do you want me to say that the term the "EU" is not spelled out in the bible? Everyone here knows that the term the "EU" is not in the bible.

There are some who do exactly as what you are saying . For example, Ervin Baxter and his son-in-law do that all the time. For example, they say, that God's word "says" that there will be a war that kills a third of mankind. And go on to say it will be WWIII.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is there anyway a chart can be made showing a 1st century/70ad fulfillment?
Some verses from my study archive:
Well, I think partial preterists should make a chart, similar to mine, which reflects their interpretation and application of scripture.

I think everyone here should make a chart, of their view. Because it is an effective way to see if one's interpretations and applications makes sense.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dave, I use the word indicates instead of "says", which means that I am applying my interpretation of what those particular scriptures mean and how they would fit with other passage in the bible.

How many times do you want me to say that the term the "EU" is not spelled out in the bible? Everyone here knows that the term the "EU" is not in the bible.

There are some who do exactly as what you are saying . For example, Ervin Baxter and his son-in-law do that all the time. For example, they say, that God's word "says" that there will be a war that kills a third of mankind. And go on to say it will be WWIII.
But you cannot say it is true unless it happens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0