Visit site
✟611,027.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
A friend, from another denomination, suggested I join this forum. My name is Philip. I am both a cradle and a creedle Anglican from Australia. I did have a sojourn with the Lutherans at one stage, and I have a deep and profound respect for the Orthodox. I have a degree in Theology. I have a wife and the great children. I am a massive advocate of the Nicene Creed, and I struggle deeply with the filioque clause. I have some interest in theology and history, because if we don;t know where we have come from, how can we know where we are going? My current little research project is the English Church in the period 1054-1066, which is a narrow time slot bordered by two significant events.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,094.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF Philip :wave:

I have the feeling that you are going to fit well in some areas here :)

As well as some denominational areas in which I think you would be interested there is also Traditional Theology
http://www.christianforums.com/forums/traditional-theology.1149/

where the intention is that we talk and discuss things in a non-confrontational manner. We believe we can talk about the differences in our traditions [ Upper case and Lower case ;) ] respectfully.

Look forward to seeing you around

Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A warm welcome to your new home on the Internet, CF.
I am confident you will enjoy your time here, however should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message on my profile or via PM.

Reactions: Philip_B
Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟611,027.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your welcome. I am enjoying the forum so far, and I feel very welcome. I am a little surprised to see how robust some of the discussion is, which probably indicates it is more real than nice. So thank you.

Reactions: Peace Keeper
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums