Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Expose on both of their history, no holds barred. Seems only the negative of their adult lives. If you want the truth about them, this is it. It is on pbs world and it is on right now but I imagine they will be showing it off and on for the next 4 days. Nice of them to wait til the voting is mostly over.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I might have to catch it. Its my civic duty to vote but Im still torn as i have looked into the green party and a 4th candidate that both from what i understood are indifferent towards abortion. I need to study them more and look at other issues. I really prefer not to vote but i kept hearing all week in different sermons that its my civic duty and that is true

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I might have to catch it. Its my civic duty to vote but Im still torn as i have looked into the green party and a 4th candidate that both from what i understood are indifferent towards abortion. I need to study them more and look at other issues and really prefer not to vote but i kept hearing all week in different sermons that its my civic duty and that is true
This will do it for you.
I saw parts of it yesterday and today so I think they will continue to show it maybe even more than once a day. Check their schedule. It is a must see.
Hope it helps.

Upvote 0