US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I shall not fly to Jerusalem to celebrate the festival of booths. Salvation is from God, not in attending a religious festival in Jerusalem. Jesus is salvation, not Jerusalem tourism.

YHWH said that his Moedim are forever. Yahshua kept YHWH's Moedim. His Apostles kept YHWH's Moedim long after Yahshua's ascension. Paul taught his, former heathen, disciples to keep YHWH's Moedim; and YHWH's Moedim will be kept in the Kingdom to come.

I will keep YHWH's Moedim.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
YHWH said that his Moedim are forever. Yahshua kept YHWH's Moedim. His Apostles kept YHWH's Moedim long after Yahshua's ascension. Paul taught his, former heathen, disciples to keep YHWH's Moedim; and YHWH's Moedim will be kept in the Kingdom to come.

Paul was in Corinth, he could not have kept festival attendance in a Jerusalem. You may go to Jerusalem for Tabernacles, Passover and Pentecost. I opt out based on Acts 15. I am not even a Jewish. These traditions are of no benefit to me.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(CLV) Ac 21:17
Now at our coming to be in Jerusalem, the brethren welcome us with gratification.

(CLV) Ac 21:18
Now by the ensuing day, Paul had been in, together with us, to James. Besides, all the elders came along.

(CLV) Ac 21:19
And, greeting them, he unfolded, one by one, each of the things which God does among the nations through his dispensation.

Paul reports to James and the elders of his missionary work with the heathens.

(CLV) Ac 21:20
Now those who hear glorified God.

Great missionary work with your little groups of heathens Paul! Hallelu YAH!

Besides, they said to him, "You are beholding, brother, how many tens of thousands there are among the Jews who have believed, and all are inherently zealous for the law?

Now that you are back with the core believers; look at the tens of thousands who not only love the Torah, but are zealous for the Torah. See Paul, the core of mainstream Christianity is zealous for the Torah!

Now we would like to have a little chat with you.

(CLV) Ac 21:21
Now they were instructed concerning you that you teach all the Jews among the nations apostasy from Moses,

The body of Messiah is getting news that you are teaching the rejection of Moses, or in other words, rejection of YHWH's perfect Torah!

telling them not to be circumcising their children,

:: GASP! ::

nor yet to be walking in the customs.

:: GASP!!! ::

Heart be still.

(CLV) Ac 21:22
What is it, then? Undoubtedly a multitude must come together, for they will hear that you have come.

They might be gathering stones as we speak.

(CLV) Ac 21:23
This, then, which we are saying to you, do.

So these are your orders.

With us are four men having a vow on them.

A Nazarite vow, very pricey, and very legalistic.

Come along Baldilocks, you might have to sell everything you own to make this happen; but you have some proving to do. You need to prove that these rumors of you teaching against YHWH's perfect Torah are false.

(CLV) Ac 21:24
Taking these along, be purified together with them, and bear on their expenses, that they should be shaving their heads, and all will know that what they have been instructed concerning you is nothing, but you also are observing the elements and you yourself are maintaining the law.

Prove to us that you are maintaining YHWH's perfect Torah, by shaving your head, and making these blood sacrifices. Prove to us that these rumors of you teaching against circumcision are false. Prove to us that you are a Christian.

Your only problem Hark is that Paul was a jew and those young men were Jews so there was nothing wrong with doing what they did. However Paul fought all his life against imposing these things on the Gentiles!

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

YOu are free to keep the festivals if you choose. But to say that Paul taught the gentiles to keep the Jewish festivals is a lie according ot Galatians! To keep the Jewish festivals went against all Paul taught to the Gentiles!!!! When He took titus to Jerusalem He refuesed to have him circumciesed despite the uproar it caused!

Upvote 0

Bruce Leiter

A sinner saved by God's astounding grace and love
Jun 16, 2018
West Michigan
Visit site
✟56,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now at our coming to be in Jerusalem, the brethren welcome us with gratification.

Now by the ensuing day, Paul had been in, together with us, to James. Besides, all the elders came along.

And, greeting them, he unfolded, one by one, each of the things which God does among the nations through his dispensation.

Besides, they said to him, "You are beholding, brother, how many tens of thousands there are among the Jews who have believed, and all are inherently zealous for the law?

Now that you are back with the core believers; look at the tens of thousands who not only love the Torah, but are zealous for the Torah. See Paul, the core of mainstream Christianity is zealous for the Torah!

Now they were instructed concerning you that you teach all the Jews among the nations apostasy from Moses,

The body of Messiah is getting news that you are teaching the rejection of Moses, or in other words, rejection of YHWH's perfect Torah!

Heart be still.

What is it, then? Undoubtedly a multitude must come together, for they will hear that you have come.

Come along Baldilocks, you might have to sell everything you own to make this happen; but you have some proving to do. You need to prove that these rumors of you teaching against YHWH's perfect Torah are false.

Taking these along, be purified together with them, and bear on their expenses, that they should be shaving their heads, and all will know that what they have been instructed concerning you is nothing, but you also are observing the elements and you yourself are maintaining the law.

Prove to us that you are maintaining YHWH's perfect Torah, by shaving your head, and making these blood sacrifices. Prove to us that these rumors of you teaching against circumcision are false. Prove to us that you are a Christian.

The issue in Paul's churches was not Paul's own observances of the law, though in many places he couldn't do it, either because Jews in those rejected his preaching or because there were no established synagogues (as in Philippi). The issue was whether or not the Gentiles had to first become Jews with circumcision and other observances, in order to be Christians. The Church Council at Jerusalem settled that matter in Acts 15:1-21 that Gentiles didn't have to be circumcised.

Acts doesn't describe the "purification" and "offering" that Paul was involved in, whether it was a blood or food sacrifice. We do know that Paul could freely be involved in them because he was a Jew, as were the four Jewish men. We also know that very early the churches sensed that the Lord's Supper replaced the Passover and that the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross replaced the multitudes of blood sacrifices.

Also, very important to understand is that Paul considered external rites to be less important than internal religious meaning. (For example, look at Romans 2:28-29.)

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Paul was in Corinth, he could not have kept festival attendance in a Jerusalem.

Let's start at the beginning here. If Paul was in Corinth; then why was he writing a letter to Corinth?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Your only problem Hark is that Paul was a jew and those young men were Jews so there was nothing wrong with doing what they did.

I don't have a problem. This wasn't about what these men were doing. This was about the rumors that were being spread that Paul was teaching rejection of the Torah. This was about Paul making sacrifices to prove himself a teacher of Torah.

Paul fought all his life against imposing these things on the Gentiles!

The Torah was never to be imposed on the Gentiles, unless they were subscribing to Israel.

Ephesians 2

11 Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations (Gentiles) in flesh - who are termed 'Uncircumcision' by those termed 'Circumcision,' in flesh, made by hands -"

Not anymore!

12 that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world."

Not anymore! Hmmm...covenants, plural.

13 Yet now, in Christ Jesus, you, who once are far off, are become near by the blood of Christ."

Citizens of Israel.

(CLV) Hb 8:10
"For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days," the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people.

14 For He is our Peace, Who makes both one, and razes the central wall of the barrier"

No difference between those who were born into the false dogma of Judaism, and those who were born into the false teaching of Paganism. All of those in Yahshua are in the truth of YHWH's perfect Torah.

15 (the enmity in His flesh), nullifying the law of precepts in decrees, (dogma, Talmud) that He should be creating the two, in Himself, into one new humanity, making peace;"

Israel!

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

16 and should be reconciling both in one body to God through the cross, killing the enmity in it."

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you. It shall be an eonian (FOREVER) statute throughout your generations. Like you so shall the sojourner be before Yahweh.

17 And, coming, He brings the evangel of peace to you, those afar, and peace to those near, 18 for through Him we both have had access, in one spirit, to the Father." 19 Consequently, then, no longer are you guests and sojourners, but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family,

(CLV) Num 15:16
One law and one custom, it shall come to be for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you.

(CLV) Ex 12:49
One law shall there be for both the native and for the sojourner sojourning in your midst.

(CLV) Lv 24:22
The same judgment shall you come to have; for the sojourner as well as the native shall it be: for I, Yahweh, am your Elohim.

(CLV) Num 15:29
For the native among the sons of Israel and for the sojourner sojourning in their midst, one law shall apply for you, to anyone doing it through inadvertence.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Dkh587
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
YOu are free to keep the festivals if you choose. But to say that Paul taught the gentiles to keep the Jewish festivals is a lie according ot Galatians! To keep the Jewish festivals went against all Paul taught to the Gentiles!!!!

Paul tells Corinthians how to keep Pesach.

(CLV) 1Co 5:7
Clean out, then, the old leaven, that you may be a fresh kneading, according as you are unleavened. For our Passover also, Christ, was sacrificed for our sakes

(CLV) 1Co 5:8
so that we may be keeping the festival, not with old leaven, nor yet with the leaven of evil and wickedness, but with unleavened sincerity and truth.

When He took titus to Jerusalem He refuesed to have him circumciesed despite the uproar it caused!

He circumcised Timothy following James' verdict.

The Jerusalem Council

There are two sides to this debate. I want to say right out of the gate, that you can't come back, 2000 years later, and add a third side to this debate.

The first group are non believers. they follow the traditions of men, the Talmud. They don't even keep the Torah.

(CLV) Ac 15:1
And some, coming down from Judea, taught the brethren that, "If you should not be circumcised after the custom of Moses, you can not be saved."

Their argument is that you cannot be saved unless you show the outward sign. This is not what Torah teaches. Was Abraham saved before or after he showed the sign?

Abraham wasn't circumcised until he was 99.

(CLV) Gn 17:24
Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he had the flesh of his foreskin circumcised.

Are disciples of Yahshua saved before or after Baptism?

Here is the other side of the Argument. These men are believers:

(CLV) Ac 15:5
Yet some from the sect of the Pharisees who have believed rise up, saying that they must be circumcised, besides charging them to keep the law of Moses.

This group argues that you must be circumcised to keep the law.

These are the only two arguments that are being made.

One is that you must be circumcised to keep the law of Moses. This is the law that Yahshua preached throughout his ministry unto death; as he called us to follow his example.

The other is that you must be circumcised to be saved. These are the only two sides to this debate.

You can't come in 2000 years later and add your own argument.

Here is the ruling:

(CLV) Ac 15:20
but to write an epistle to them to be abstaining from ceremonial pollution with idols, and prostitution, and what is strangled, and blood.

This is of the bare minimum that newcomers must respect to even share table fellowship with believers.

Why? (and this part seems to be ignored by those who have contempt for the law that Yahshua preached throughout is ministry unto death):

(CLV) Ac 15:21
For (because) Moses, from ancient generations, city by city, has those who are heralding him, being read on every sabbath in the synagogues."

Now shortly after Paul left this meeting; he circumcised Timothy himself.

(CLV) 1Co 11:1
Become imitators of me, according as I also am of Christ.

Messiah followed the Torah, not the Talmud.

Genesis 17 (CLV)

9 And saying is the Elohim to Abraham, "And you shall keep My covenant, you and your seed after you for their generations. 10 This is My covenant, which you shall keep between Me and you and your seed after you for their generations: Circumcise to yourselves every male. 11 And circumcised shall you be in the flesh of your foreskin. And it comes to be for a sign of the covenant between Me and you. 12 And a son of eight days shall be circumcised by you, every male of your generations, homeborn or acquired with money from any foreigner, he who is not of your seed. 13 With circumcision shall be circumcised the homeborn and the one acquired with your money. And My covenant comes to be in your flesh for a covenant eonian (FOREVER)

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The issue in Paul's churches was not Paul's own observances of the law, though in many places he couldn't do it, either because Jews in those rejected his preaching or because there were no established synagogues (as in Philippi). The issue was whether or not the Gentiles had to first become Jews with circumcision and other observances, in order to be Christians. The Church Council at Jerusalem settled that matter in Acts 15:1-21 that Gentiles didn't have to be circumcised.

I would encourage you to read post 28.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Acts doesn't describe the "purification" and "offering" that Paul was involved in, whether it was a blood or food sacrifice.

A quick study of the Nazarite Vow should make it clear.

We do know that Paul could freely be involved in them because he was a Jew, as were the four Jewish men.

Paul wasn't freely involved in this. It was mandated by Paul's superiors, to prove himself a Christian.

We also know that very early the churches sensed that the Lord's Supper replaced the Passover

If they did they were in error. YHWH said clearly the the Passover is forever.

and that the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross replaced the multitudes of blood sacrifices.

Apparently not this one, nor the ones in the Kingdom to come.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's start at the beginning here. If Paul was in Corinth; then why was he writing a letter to Corinth?
Hark, you have studied the Torah. You have not memorized as much of the New Testament. Acts 18:11 (WEB) He lived there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

Paul was a traveling preacher/teacher. He stayed in Corinth a year and a half. That is how he knew people there to write letters to.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I shall not fly to Jerusalem to celebrate the festival of booths. Salvation is from God, not in attending a religious festival in Jerusalem. Jesus is salvation, not Jerusalem tourism.

i agree- we not saved by festival keeping. BUT it is helpful to learn about the Torah and festivals because these were the shadows of the Christ to come- there are so many paralells spirtually in the feasts and in Jesus....it is proof for the Jewsih people that Jesus IS the messiah, he has fulfilled all these things. the sabbath for example is a foreshadow of the rest we now have in Jesus/Yeshua

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It carries a much different meaning when literally translated.

(CLV) 1Co 9:21
to those without law as without law (not being without God's law, but legally Christ's), that I should be gaining those without law.
That's not completely literal

"anomois" (lit. without-law) and "ennomos" (lit. with-law), both adjectives are contrasted in the text. The CLV chooses to move away from the contrast and translates it as an adverb (not an adjective) inconsistent to how they translate the former.

The words are paired together so if "ennomos" is legally "anomois" should be illegally but since those are both adverbs not adjectives it misses the mark (especially if that mark is to be literal) so conversely if "anomois" is without law "ennomos" should be "with law".

The CLV may be broadly a literal translation but in this passage they choose other words that fit a different reading.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hark, you have studied the Torah. You have not memorized as much of the New Testament. Acts 18:11 (WEB) He lived there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

Paul was a traveling preacher/teacher. He stayed in Corinth a year and a half. That is how he knew people there to write letters to.

I've actually spent more time in the Brit Chadasha (NT) than the Torah.

Have you seen these verses?

(CLV) Ac 24:14
"Yet I am avowing this to you, that, according to the way which they are terming a sect, thus am I offering divine service to the hereditary God, believing all that is written, according to the law and in the prophets,

(CLV) Ac 25:8
Paul defending that "Neither against the law of the Jews, nor against the sanctuary, nor against Caesar did I any sin."

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
i agree- we not saved by festival keeping. BUT it is helpful to learn about the Torah and festivals because these were the shadows of the Christ to come-

(CLV) Col 2:17
which are a shadow of those things which are impending—yet the body is the Christ's.

Present tense, long after Yahshua ascended. The Moedim (feasts) will be kept in the Kingdom to come.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
En = in, not with.

In law.
Again, anomois/ennomos are contrasted and it's far easier to see why in Greek as they are opposites from the nous "nomos" (law). "En" is a preposition (in, on, at, by, with) that doesn't just have one english counterpart as you are asserting. "With" is acceptable however my point is more of consistency, if "ennomos" is in-law then "anomois" should be "out-law" and it certainly shouldn't be an adverb. The CLV in this case chooses another method (not literal) to determine the English word.

The YLT is an example of preserving this contrast in the text whilst still being literal

1 Cor 9:21 YLT
to those without law, as without law -- (not being without law to God, but within law to Christ) -- that I might gain those without law

They choose "without law/within law" and come across as contrasted as they should be, however the CLV's "without law/legally" misses that connection.

But in the text there is no noun "law" it's just the adjective form of negative-law (a-nomos) and positive-law (en-nomos). I think unlawful and lawful might capture this better to preserve the adjectives and contrast them as negative/positive forms and the text might read something like this:

to those unlawful [I become] as the unlawful- (not being unlawful to God, but lawful to Christ) -- that I might gain those unlawful

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i agree- we not saved by festival keeping. BUT it is helpful to learn about the Torah and festivals because these were the shadows of the Christ to come- there are so many paralells spirtually in the feasts and in Jesus....it is proof for the Jewsih people that Jesus IS the messiah, he has fulfilled all these things. the sabbath for example is a foreshadow of the rest we now have in Jesus/Yeshua
There are some good admonitions against sexual immorality in the Torah. I do not argue against laws prohibiting theft, false testimony, murder and adultery.

You need rest. Having the weekend off is fine. The problem is the Torah demands the death penalty for doing any work on the seventh day (Exodus 31:14). They wanted to stone Jesus for doing works such as healing or picking grain on the Sabbath (John 5:28).

I studied the Bible and Talmud to try to find the context of Jesus’ ministry to the Jews. Having the Bible alone is not good enough. Paul advised faith is important.

In first century Israel, the Jewish males were required to go to Jerusalem for three festivals. These are Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles/Booths. It was expensive for people in Galilee to attend festivals in Jerusalem. You might find early Jewish interpretation of the law in the volumes of the Talmud. The rabbis dating back to times before and after Christ argued their interpretations of the law on these pages.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Heart be still.

If the way you are taking things is true then It appears that Paul was a very confused individual when you look at his letters as a whole ... and face it, that's all they are letters.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't have a problem. This wasn't about what these men were doing. This was about the rumors that were being spread that Paul was teaching rejection of the Torah. This was about Paul making sacrifices to prove himself a teacher of Torah.

The Torah was never to be imposed on the Gentiles, unless they were subscribing to Israel.

Ephesians 2

11 Wherefore, remember that once you, the nations (Gentiles) in flesh - who are termed 'Uncircumcision' by those termed 'Circumcision,' in flesh, made by hands -"

Not anymore!

12 that you were, in that era, apart from Christ, being alienated from the citizenship of Israel, and guests of the promise covenants, having no expectation, and without God in the world."

Not anymore! Hmmm...covenants, plural.

13 Yet now, in Christ Jesus, you, who once are far off, are become near by the blood of Christ."

Citizens of Israel.

(CLV) Hb 8:10
"For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days," the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people.

14 For He is our Peace, Who makes both one, and razes the central wall of the barrier"

No difference between those who were born into the false dogma of Judaism, and those who were born into the false teaching of Paganism. All of those in Yahshua are in the truth of YHWH's perfect Torah.

15 (the enmity in His flesh), nullifying the law of precepts in decrees, (dogma, Talmud) that He should be creating the two, in Himself, into one new humanity, making peace;"

Israel!

(CLV) Mt 15:24
Now He, answering, said, "I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

16 and should be reconciling both in one body to God through the cross, killing the enmity in it."

(CLV) Num 15:15
As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you. It shall be an eonian (FOREVER) statute throughout your generations. Like you so shall the sojourner be before Yahweh.

17 And, coming, He brings the evangel of peace to you, those afar, and peace to those near, 18 for through Him we both have had access, in one spirit, to the Father." 19 Consequently, then, no longer are you guests and sojourners, but are fellow-citizens of the saints and belong to God's family,

(CLV) Num 15:16
One law and one custom, it shall come to be for you and for the sojourner sojourning with you.

(CLV) Ex 12:49
One law shall there be for both the native and for the sojourner sojourning in your midst.

(CLV) Lv 24:22
The same judgment shall you come to have; for the sojourner as well as the native shall it be: for I, Yahweh, am your Elohim.

(CLV) Num 15:29
For the native among the sons of Israel and for the sojourner sojourning in their midst, one law shall apply for you, to anyone doing it through inadvertence.

First Paul was accused of teaching Jews to reject the Torah. Paul sponsored thesde men to show He was still a Jew. Torah is not for the gentiles!

Gentiles do not become Israel but part of teh body of Christ along with believing Israel!

Teh church has no earthly home- ours is heavenly, but OT ISrael and tribulation Israel who believe are promised a land in the mileenial kingdom. YOu jumble times or ages which is wehy you confuse things.

God will still keep His promies to the nation of Israel , during the tribulation period. The church has far more! As Jesus said, He who is least in teh kingdom of heaven is greater than JOhn the Baptist. JOhn was one of the greatest OT saints, but he is not part of the body of Christ! So even the weakest saint in the body of Christ has a better position during the millenial kingdom than JOhn the Baptist!

As for the OT passages you quote! Of course one law applies to all! Israel was a theocratic kingdom and all who wished to live in teh theocratic kingdom were subject to the theocratic law (the 613 commands of Torah), However the sojourner and stranger were not allowed an inheritance according to teh tribes as God described.

Upvote 0