ewells36

Nov 11, 2013
Lansing, Michigan
✟15,608.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
In regards to Paul Crouch's death, I am on the fence. Yes, when I was younger I did watch Praise The Lord and the TBN network but all of the recent news of sex scandals, money issues, false doctrine teachings, etc really have changed the way I see this. I have no idea if he was genuine or not in regards to his love for Christ or love for people. His family lost a husband, father, brother, etc and I do pray that God will bring peace to their hearts and lives and help the whole family reconcile with one another. The granddaughter of Paul and Jan broke a story in regards to how money was being managed and other things and they werent happy with her

From beloved granddaughter to exiled accuser: Brittany Koper and TBN: OC Watchdog Blog: Orange County Register

The Trouble with TBN | Christianity Today

Upvote 0

Vanilla Scripture

Nov 9, 2013
✟1,215.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I stay away from TBN for the very reasons of the scandals and the monetary issues and materialist greed that surrounded the ministry for many years.

However, this is someone's husband, father, grandfather. Who's heart only God knew in the midst of all that PC did to help create the scandals that surrounded him and his ministry. So it is interesting that he died of heart issues when, if his heart was impure, would seem a fitting punishment for his sins.

Only God knows if Paul Crouch rests in peace.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
He was a huckster and a hypocrite, but I feel sad for his family's loss of a loved one.

Me too. I couldn't watch them for very long. I thought that Laurie Crouch had beautiful hair but she, I don't know. None of them looked like the people you picture as being leaders in a Christian organization. They seemed very into money from the looks of the gold furniture and the Christian theme park in Florida. But, judge not... I'm sorry for their loss. It's kind of scary to think of Jan being in charge now. :D Oops, I'm sorry. I really am sorry for their loss.

Upvote 0