W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm sure many prayed during the holocaust. I'm sure many prayed during American slavery. But those events didn't end until action was taken (by the grace of God). Pray without ceasing, but don't use it as an excuse to do nothing.

James 4:17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.
So you are saying our prayers are ineffective? Do you know why? God doesn't answer the prayers of those who do evil. Politics leads us into economic covetousness and discontentment. Why would God hear our prayers?

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again, it's all about you. Focus on those dying, and you might have a change of heart. Get your focus off yourself, and you can do great good in the world. But it will take a change of heart.
Its not about me, i pray for everyone including the unborn. I put on Gods armor and prayer is part of that. Why doesn't God answer our prayers? Could we be doing something wrong?

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So you are saying our prayers are ineffective? Do you know why? God doesn't answer the prayers of those who do evil. Politics leads us into covetousness and discontentment. Why would God hear our prayers?

If you pray in accordance with God's will they are very effective. If you pray selfishly, they are filthy rags. Instead of praying for your own comfort, pray for courage to fight the holocaust. Pray God would allow you the courage to vote for the unborn. Pray Trump gets another Supreme Court pick. Pray for God to takeaway your irrational distrust of Trump.

James 4:17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Its not about me, i pray for everyone including the unborn. I put on Gods armor and prayer is part of that. Why doesn't God answer our prayers? Could we be doing something wrong?

You already admitted, you'd call armed men if your life was in danger. But you won't vote for these same authorities to protect the unborn. That is selfish.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you pray in accordance with God's will they are very effective. If you pray selfishly, they are filthy rags. Instead of praying for your own comfort, pray for courage to fight the holocaust. Pray God would allow you the courage to vote for the unborn. Pray Trump gets another Supreme Court pick. Pray for God to takeaway your irrational distrust of Trump.

Its nopt about comfort. I am far from comfortable. If only you knew.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Pray that God will move you beyond prayer to action.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You already admitted, you'd call armed men if your life was in danger. But you won't vote for these same authorities to protect the unborn. That is selfish.
Politics leads us into economic covetousness and discontentment, and deception. I wont follow politicians any more. You think i am concerned about me but im just following the will of God as i see it.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You said you're were not comfortable voting pro-life. Pray that God gives you the courage to do, and not just pray.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pray that God will move you beyond prayer to action.

What part of politics being filled with evil dont you understand? Can i follow the truth and lies at the same time?

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You said you're were not comfortable voting pro-life. Pray that God gives you the courage to do, and not just pray.

Its not voting that bothers me, its following politicians. With all my heart i believe they lead us astray. For that reason i walk another path.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Politics leads us into economic covetousness and discontentment, and deception. I wont follow politicians any more. You think i am concerned about me but im just following the will of God as i see it.

And yet you take advantage of the political protections you have as a born-citizen.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Its not voting that bothers me, its following politicians. With all my heart i believe they lead us astray. For that reason i walk another path.

And yet you take advantage of the protections politicians grant you. You would call their armed police in a heartbeat. So you're actually not against politicians.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, God is my helper.

No, you said you'd call the police if your life was in danger. They are a product of politics. But you won't vote for the unborn to have that same protection. You're brave with their lives, but not with your own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, you said you'd call the police if your life was in danger. They are a product of politics. But you won't vote for the unborn to have that same protection. Your brave with their lives, but not with your own.
Listen carefully, i'll attempt to get through to you. Its not voting i have a problem with, its instead following politicians, who lead me into economic covetousness and discontentment. Its fighting over taxes and jobs that bother me. The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not want.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Listen carefully, i'll attempt to get through to you. Its not voting i have a problem with, its instead following politicians, who lead me into economic covetousness and discontentment. Its fighting over taxes and jobs that bother me. The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not want.

I hear concern for yourself and for everything but the unborn children. About 100 have been murdered since we started this conversation.

You are fine with politics. You enjoy the protections it has given you. You'll call armed police. You just don't see the need in voting pro-life, and extending those protections to the unborn. I pray that God will grant you courage.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hear concern for yourself and for everything but the unborn children. About 100 have been murdered since we started this conversation.

You are fine with politics. You enjoy the protections it has given you. You'll call armed police. You just don't see the need in voting pro-life, and extending those protections to the unborn. I pray that God will grant you courage.
Im concerned with following God, not myself. When i was a republican i was out for myself. I was very vocal but then i saw that politics were just a scam that lead me away from the Lord. I believe i9n prayer. Yet you say that's not caring?

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Im concerned with following God, not myself. When i was a republican i was out for myself. I was very vocal but then i saw that politics were just a scam that lead me away from the Lord. I believe i9n prayer. Yet you say that's not caring?

Had you told me you wouldn't call the police if in danger I might have believed you. It would have been irrational, but not selfish.

Once you stopped voting pro-life it was all about you and your feelings. You turned your back on the unborn.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Had you told me you wouldn't call the police if in danger I might have believed you. It would have been irrational, but not selfish.

Once you stopped voting pro-life it was all about you and your feelings. You turned your back on the unborn.
The police dont lead me into economic covetousness and discontentment, but politicians do.

Upvote 0