Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“Patriot Prayer's Russell Schultz announced plans to launch a series of attacks across Portland, OR aimed at spreading the police bureau thin and clearing the way for violent conflict at Cider Riot to sabotage the business.”

But it’s all about free speech rights, huh?

Twitter

• Informative
Reactions: vinsight4u

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Where in the video posted on facebook did Patriot prayer say they want to launch attacks?
It was on Twitter, is that the video you mean? The quote wasn’t from the video, it’s a description of the video.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
“Patriot Prayer's Russell Schultz announced plans to launch a series of attacks across Portland, OR aimed at spreading the police bureau thin and clearing the way for violent conflict at Cider Riot to sabotage the business.”

Twitter

So after watching the 6 minute video....all he's talking about is getting the identities of Antifa black block members (possibly for doxxing) and where they should protest.

As long as Antifa and Cider Riot behave themselves and respect their right to protest...I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
So after watching the 6 minute video....all he's talking about is getting the identities of Antifa black block members (possibly for doxxing) and where they should protest.

As long as Antifa and Cider Riot behave themselves and respect their right to protest...I'm not sure what the big deal is.
What six minute video? From that Twitter link, I got a one minute video where he says they're going to put the Portland police "in a hopeless position that they can't manage", and a twenty second video where he says that they're going to be "doxxing" and people in green are a "target" because they're "organizers".

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What six minute video? From that Twitter link, I got a one minute video where he says they're going to put the Portland police "in a hopeless position that they can't manage", and a twenty second video where he says that they're going to be "doxxing" and people in green are a "target" because they're "organizers".
He also says that after staging events around town to distract the police, they will protest at cider riot, start a confrontation which the cops will be too busy to break up. This will cause the cider riot security to come out in the street in his opinion. His goal is to create a situation where people can sue cider riot.

So he’s bragging about illegally starting trouble to lure the police to certain places in town so that they can start a fight at cider riot without police interference.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,188.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
He also says that after staging events around town to distract the police, they will protest at cider riot, start a confrontation which the cops will be too busy to break up. This will cause the cider riot security to come out in the street in his opinion. His goal is to create a situation where people can sue cider riot.

So he’s bragging about illegally starting trouble to lure the police to certain places in town so that they can start a fight at cider riot without police interference.
Sounds like a real patriot to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

He does mention that Portland police are being deliberately mismanaged....but that's not against the law.

No....he mentions protesting. There's nothing illegal about that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

The one on his page....follow the second link.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He does mention that Portland police are being deliberately mismanaged....but that's not against the law.

No....he mentions protesting. There's nothing illegal about that.
Well, we must be watching different videos. I’m taking about the video where he refers to causing incidents that the police will be called to in order keep the police occupied. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, we must be watching different videos. I’m taking about the video where he refers to causing incidents that the police will be called to in order keep the police occupied. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal.

Protests....he doesn't call them incidents, he doesn't call them attacks....he calls them protests.

You believe in everyone's right to protest, don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Protests....he doesn't call them incidents, he doesn't call them attacks....he calls them protests.

You believe in everyone's right to protest, don't you?
No, he didn’t call them protests. He called what they were planning at cider riot a protest. And the end goal was creating a situation where ppl could sue cider riot. But I’m not surprised that you are wholly misrepresenting the video, and am not interested in going down your usual rabbit hole of derailments.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, he didn’t call them protests. He called what they were planning at cider riot a protest.

And the other places he suggested they show up at were described as protests.

And the end goal was creating a situation where ppl could sue cider riot.

Well that really depends on whether or not Cider Riot respects their right to protest.

But I’m not surprised that you are wholly misrepresenting the video, and am not interested in going down your usual rabbit hole of derailments.

What derailments? You just said yourself he described it as a protest....every place he's urging people to gather are described as protests.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟455,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Twitter
"Sorry this page doesn't exist". You have any source for this assertion?

Upvote 0