Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to make this thread for all of us to be warned. Don't trust guys just because they are a priest or pastor. You might think that with all the stuff about the catholic church, things have changed. They haven't. I've had my own experiences with Christian men who are supposed to be better than other men.

This is a warning to be wary. This video is about three pastors who trafficked underage women and those pastors were protected by their wives who tried to cover it up.

watch the video and please learn from it. Dont trust any male pastor - Always be wary.

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
Reminder: This is the teen area for ages 16-19. Make sure you look at the top of the page to make sure where you are before you post. :)
ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I thought I should bring to the attention of teens, that a lot of Christians, on this site at least, may NOT support you if you become sexually assaulted.

If you look at the statements being made in the thread Weinstein: Guilty. created by @TLK, which discussed the guilty verdict of rape against two women by Harvey Weinstein, replies to his thread have been attacking the victim. Questioning, why was the victim was in his apartment, she should not have gone their alone, that the behaviour allowing themselves to be raped was their stupidity.... There are many Christians in support of the victims....but equally many citing the victims as the ones to blame.

Be cautious. It is my experience that those that are trusted, are the ones to fear the most.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I thought I should bring to the attention of teens, that a lot of Christians, on this site at least, may NOT support you if you become sexually assaulted.

If you look at the statements being made in the thread Weinstein: Guilty. created by @TLK, which discussed the guilty verdict of rape against two women by Harvey Weinstein, replies to his thread have been attacking the victim. Questioning, why was the victim was in his apartment, she should not have gone their alone, that the behaviour allowing themselves to be raped was their stupidity.... There are many Christians in support of the victims....but equally many citing the victims as the ones to blame.

Be cautious. It is my experience that those that are trusted, are the ones to fear the most.

My hope is that it's just trolls wanting to make Christians look ignorant & nasty & they aren't being for real. That's definitely preferable to believing they actually are that corrupt in their soul they think somehow a victim is at fault if she goes to her bosses' "appartment" & he sexually assaults her.

I put 1 of the victim blamers on ignore there. Anyone who feels the compulsion to label himself a genius on the internet is most definitely not one, but yet will have the irrational ignorance to believe he is. Any attempt to reason w such a person is entirely futile bc they are not reasonable.

• Agree
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums