• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Pastor's Family, Etc.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by GraceTruthLove, Oct 21, 2019.

1. GraceTruthLove

GraceTruthLove Christian

+196
    Christian
    Private
    Hello All,

Please pray for my pastor's son - and the whole family. His son is having surgery Wednesday. Please pray he will have a quick recovery, and that God will provide financially for his surgery. My pastor and his family have done so much for the church, and I hate to see them facing this.

Please also pray for my parents. They have long-term financial needs that worry me a great deal. I feel frustrated because I do not have the resources to substantially help them - I can only help a bit here or there. In particular they have an old vehicle they can not easily afford to replace. Please pray God will provide for them, and that I will step out of the way and trust Him instead of worrying.

Thanks much all,
    GTL

• Prayers Prayers x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+30,199
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for a full recovery and also provision for both the pastor’s family and your parents.

3. GraceTruthLove

GraceTruthLove Christian

+196
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you. :)

4. maintenance man

maintenance man Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,209
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying now.

5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,078
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray for GraceTruthLove's Pastor's son who will have surgery, Lord let it be a successful surgery, bless his medical treatment, hesl and bless with a good health. Lord bless with finances for this surgery and your name be magnified. Lord we bring GraceTruthLove's parents to you, please help with finsnces znd other things as they need. Lord take care of them snd bless them. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,158
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying as directed..........

7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,119
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, I pray asking that You will send Your angels to guard over the pastor's son and over his surgery. Grant the doctors and surgeon wisdom and guide their hands for a successful surgery that will lead to full health. May he be given a quick recovery, LORD I thank You in advance for protecting and restoring the Pastor's son, "It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8 In Jesus Name, Amen