Pastor Wants LGBTQ 'Indoctrinators' Executed for Treason

Do you believe this is a reasonable and rational response?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Pro-Trump pastor wants LGBTQ "indoctrinators" executed for treason

Personally, I find this pretty abhorrent. But that's just me.

For the purposes of the poll, please consider this:

...said earlier this week that parents and teachers who communicate with children about LGBTQ issues pose a "national security threat" to the United States and added that those found guilty of "treason" should be executed.

As a follow up question:
Do you believe that killing these parents and teachers will be BENEFICIAL for America and American Society?

End EDIT:
MAN I wish people who didn't like LGBTQ actually knew what the word "grooming" meant. It's really sad arguing a word with people who don't understand but gets piped into their house by FOX.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​
Now first off, i do not support any homosexual agenda of that type of sexual life style, being accepted in christianity among believers. Outside in the secular word have at it. But a believer having that as their sexual life style should just remain celibate.

But pastors like this

Pastors/People like this usually have, as how a person receives Eternal Life salvation (a free gift from God) a work based method, obedience etc...

• Agree
Reactions: ElenaMaria_9
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟987,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced

...said earlier this week that parents and teachers who communicate with children about LGBTQ issues pose a "national security threat" to the United States and added that those found guilty of "treason" should be executed.

As a follow up question:
Do you believe that killing these parents and teachers will be BENEFICIAL for America and American Society?

End EDIT:
MAN I wish people who didn't like LGBTQ actually knew what the word "grooming" meant. It's really sad arguing a word with people who don't understand but gets piped into their house by FOX.

After reading the entire article it sounds like the good Pastor is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

OB

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Pastors can have a screw loose like anyone else.
Well yeah but now.

If they have a screw loose, they should NOT be allowed to continue to speak from their position of power. They should CERTAINLY not be amplified.

So it's all nice and all to acknowledge this guy's a nut. But how about the right shuts him up, calls him out or tells him he is WRONG?

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Executed, no. But I would be on the list of people who would argue that it's grooming and it has nothing to do with watching Fox News. Even Bill Maher recently did a segment where he seemed to indicate children are a target for indoctrination and that's why there's a huge surge of people claiming to be LGBT. According to the dictionary, one of the definitions of grooming is:

"To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose."

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Btw, why does the media and others always list people as being pro-Trump? Like that's a defining characteristic that should make them even more disgusting because he dared to support Trump. Talk about being divisive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,574.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

As a follow up question:

End EDIT:

Not so much abhorrent as worthy of complete ridicule.

Upvote 0

Leaviathan

Feb 19, 2015
Cape Cod
✟31,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well yeah but now.

If they have a screw loose, they should NOT be allowed to continue to speak from their position of power. They should CERTAINLY not be amplified.

So it's all nice and all to acknowledge this guy's a nut. But how about the right shuts him up, calls him out or tells him he is WRONG?
His congregation should call him out.

Upvote 0

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure it is reasonable … fortunately, it is God’s job to decide the fate (death) of sinners and not our job. So we can carry on with our commission to be always ready to give a reason for the hope that is within us.

That said, there are probably members of the LBGQT camp that want pastors executed for treason, too. As a Baptist, I believe people have a right to their thoughts (thoughts are not a crime) and “punishment” should be reserved for what people DO and not what they THINK.

If someone breaks the “law of the land” then they should expect the “government of the land” to punish them.
If someone breaks the “law of the God” then they should expect the “God” to punish them.
(Our job is to let people know that “forgiveness” is available from God.)

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟987,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Executed, no. But I would be on the list of people who would argue that it's grooming and it has nothing to do with watching Fox News. Even Bill Maher recently did a segment where he seemed to indicate children are a target for indoctrination and that's why there's a huge surge of people claiming to be LGBT. According to the dictionary, one of the definitions of grooming is:

"To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose."

By common usage 'grooming' has a far more specific meaning these days
  1. the process in which an adult develops a friendship with a child, particularly through the internet, with the intention of having an illegal sexual relationship
grooming noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com

Providing information on a subject, even if that subject relates to LGBTQ, is not grooming.

OB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,471.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Providing information on a subject, even if that subject relates to LGBTQ, is not grooming

It's opening the imagination of impressionable children to topics of sexuality. It is a "foot-in-the-door" of what "grooming" is.

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟936,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And, we wonder why people consider Christianity and conclude, "I'm not signing up for that."

Personally, I'm quite tired of the way many clergy represent my faith. They should be ashamed and those that follow them should be ashamed. I would not want to be standing in their shoes on judgment day.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟987,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
It's opening the imagination of impressionable children to topics of sexuality. It is a "foot-in-the-door" of what "grooming" is.

Don't be ridiculous.

By your standards any conversation which made mention of men and women or boys and girls could be interpreted as heterosexual grooming.

OB

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
-​
Now first off, i do not support any homosexual agenda of that type of sexual life style, being accepted in christianity among believers. Outside in the secular word have at it. But a believer having that as their sexual life style should just remain celibate.

But pastors like this

Pastors/People like this usually have, as how a person receives Eternal Life salvation (a free gift from God) a work based method, obedience etc...
What agenda?

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,471.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Don't be ridiculous.

By your standards any conversation which made mention of men and women or boys and girls could be interpreted as heterosexual grooming.

OB

Not in the least.

Familiarizing kindergarten-aged children with sexually charged content is a step towards indoctrination. That's what I'm saying.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.