Pastor to Trump: 'the Lord' Told Me Who Will Win

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,906.00
Faith
Christian
Denise Goulet, said God told her the president is the apple of his eye and would secure a second term. "At 4:30, the Lord said to me, 'I am going to give your president a second win,'" she said, telling Trump, "you will be the president again."

And if this doesn't happen, I assume Ms Goulet will confess to being a false prophet and resign her ministry?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟243,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
And if this doesn't happen, I assume Ms Goulet will confess to being a false prophet and resign her ministry?

There will be another prophecy sometime late on election night.

Either that or it will be revealed that Trump won the election "spiritually," which is what she meant all along.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: Johnboy60
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, Delaware is a state that Biden hopes to flip? That's where he spends most of his time and one of the few states he's campaigned in.
I have no idea what Biden hopes to do. He's been pretty absent for the most part, and unavailable to reporters.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea what Biden hopes to do. He's been pretty absent for the most part, and unavailable to reporters.
He intends to 'lay low' as much and for as long as he can.

And as for the rare face-to-face encounters with the President, he figures he can just let the moderator do all of the debating against Trump.

Yep, this is a take-charge kind of guy who is certain to solve all the nation's problems if he's elected, that's for sure. :doh:

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Vegas, the senior associate pastor, Denise Goulet, said God told her the president is the apple of his eye

Wow.

Wherever Christianity has spread it has blended into the dominant culture, creating a kind of hybrid religion. The big one in the US is naturally drawn to Trump, as he’s all about ‘winning’ and loves shiny things and lots of people telling him how great he is too.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That’ll be interesting to watch. I reckon it’ll be some big dramatic event where she cries and talks about how God has now told her that ‘forces of darkness’ prevailed and she’ll bang on about having gone through a dark night of the soul and how Trumpus needs the congregation to keep stuffing money in her pockets more than ever, because sometimes satan wins and blah blah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Vegas, the senior associate pastor, Denise Goulet, said God told her the president is the apple of his eye

Wow.

Then God needs an eye transplant. That ones malignant.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Smart move for the gaffe master. Theres safety in silence for him. Plus hes got a huge public record for us to examine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So, Delaware is a state that Biden hopes to flip? That's where he spends most of his time and one of the few states he's campaigned in.

Please stay on topic. This thread is about a Christian Pastor declaring that God told her that Trump is the apple of his eye. Not which of the States Biden is in.

• Haha
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0