✟15,645.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

Starting from January 1, 2018 I have been summarising Pastor Joseph Prince sermons visually including sermons from New Creation Church pastors and visiting preachers.

Here's the latest one titled “Actively Possess Your Forgiveness In Christ” - Actively Possess Your Forgiveness In Christ — 365 Sermons

I'd love to hear some comments and feedback on the visual sermon notes.

Thank you and have a blessed day everyone!

Reactions: Grace2022

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello all,

Starting from January 1, 2018 I have been summarising Pastor Joseph Prince sermons visually including sermons from New Creation Church pastors and visiting preachers.

Here's the latest one titled “Actively Possess Your Forgiveness In Christ” - Actively Possess Your Forgiveness In Christ — 365 Sermons

I'd love to hear some comments and feedback on the visual sermon notes.

Thank you and have a blessed day everyone!

Hi Shema... welcome to Word-Faith forum. Just curious! Is what your doing similar to Milton Goh's work with Prince's sermon notes online that are constantly updated here on our Word-Faith forum? He's has been doing this since July, 2015. I really appreciate Milton's work here.

Pastor Prince has Word-of-Faith roots and his sermons notes are very welcomed here and with that said... There is always room for more input and... God bless your ministry.

Blessed To Be A Blessing... (to others).

Word-of-Faith1_zps3y4drm8y.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Shema Shema
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I watch Joseph Prince on TBN UK. He is a great preacher and such a man of God. However, i just cannot stand the way he shouts. Just my preference.

Hi Lilly, I definitely know what you mean but sometimes we all get a little excited of the things of God and do some shouting. I do it at times even (alone) in my home. Christians need to get excited... a little more often.

My problem is getting use to his accent when I listen to him (great teacher of the word, BTW). So, I not only listen but need to use closed captioning or screen wording. Problem solved!

Be blessed to be a Blessing... (to others)

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

Shema Shema

Feb 2, 2018
Singapore
✟15,645.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I watch Joseph Prince on TBN UK. He is a great preacher and such a man of God.
However, i just cannot stand the way he shouts. Just my preference.
Like you said, he is a "man" of God. There is ONLY one who is worthy of everything: Jesus! The perfect man.

Upvote 0

Shema Shema

Feb 2, 2018
Singapore
✟15,645.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hi Shema... welcome to Word-Faith forum. Just curious! Is what your doing similar to Milton Goh's work with Prince's sermon notes online that are constantly updated here on our Word-Faith forum? He's has been doing this since July, 2015. I really appreciate Milton's work here.

Pastor Prince has Word-of-Faith roots and his sermons notes are very welcomed here and with that said... There is always room for more input and... God bless your ministry.

Blessed To Be A Blessing... (to others).

Thank you for the welcome.

I love and appreciate Milton's efforts. It is amazingly detailed.

My sermon notes are mainly visual summaries that give the gist of the sermon at a glance. This is also a personal challenge for me to keep hearing the Word of God so I started listening and summarising one sermon per day. I just pick up a CD that has been there for a long time, dust it off and listen! :)

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Upvote 0

Shema Shema

Feb 2, 2018
Singapore
✟15,645.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shema Shema

Feb 2, 2018
Singapore
✟15,645.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
This is a visual summary of Intimacy with The Father Brings Protection – Truths from Psalm 91 preached by Senior Pastor Joseph Prince in New Creation Church, Singapore on 27 July 2014.

Psalm 91 is NOT a formula but an understanding of the love of the Father who gave up His beloved Son Jesus as the ultimate sacrifice. It is being close and intimate with the Father by knowing His grace represented by feathers and wings in Psalm 91.

The link - Intimacy with The Father Brings Protection – Truths from Psalm 91

003-IntimacyWithTheFatherBringsProtectionJosephPrinceSummary.png

Upvote 0