Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dr Jeremiah is well known nationally. I saw and served at one of his rallys in Phoenix a year or so back. He is among the half dozen Pastors I listen to regularly to help stay in the Word.
Now, he has started on the subject of being single and I thought my fellow Christian single friends here may want to listen and then comment/discuss this here.

This is part one from earlier today

DavidJeremiah.org - Radio Player

not sure if that link worked, if not, here is another link to his site. click on radio broadcast.
DavidJeremiah.org

Reactions: Eryk

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
That was a good listen. Your 1st link worked for me.

I've been single for 9 yrs now since my divorce. I've not been lonely at all. I'm actually enjoying my live a whole lot. I'm doing things I've wanted to do. I'm getting to share Christ with people I wouldn't have if I was married.
I guess the main thing I'm doing is a ministry of being a friend. It does take work to be a friend, like make calls, massage people, go out to eat with them, invite them to go hiking or to take a vacation with me. But now I have so many people who are my friend that I really have a hard time keeping up with them.

Reactions: Applekrate
Upvote 0

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here is part 2 of Dr Davide Jeremiah's talk on Singles. He calls it 'the lonely single' so, not sure if he looks at all singles as lonely or, is just targeting those singles who are lonely.

DavidJeremiah.org
DavidJeremiah.org - Radio Player

It would be nice to hear more comments.

Upvote 0