Pastor at my church with possible liver cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
Hi,

Just came back from my church's prayer meeting. Today, one of our pastors who is about to retire, Y. K., had a CT scan of his liver, which showed diffuse lesions all over the liver. His doctor has told him that it is 70% cancer. He is to go tomorrow for another test.

Please pray for God's healing. I believe that God will heal him, and I urge you all to pray for this man of God now.

We will uphold our brother in prayer
from the UK please convey our love and best wishes for a speedy recovery
Pastor Gerald Sister June

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Erwin:
Hi,

Just came back from my church's prayer meeting. Today, one of our pastors who is about to retire, Y. K., had a CT scan of his liver, which showed diffuse lesions all over the liver. His doctor has told him that it is 70% cancer. He is to go tomorrow for another test.

Please pray for God's healing. I believe that God will heal him, and I urge you all to pray for this man of God now.
</font>

------------------
GOD IS GOOD LET ALL THE
PEOPLE PRAISE HIM

Upvote 0

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
Just an update from an email I got yesterday:

"Pastor Y.K.'s condition is not favourable. His liver and caecum (colon, bowel, gut) are involved. Tomorrow he is starting chemotherapy. However, the doctor said that chemo is not going to cure the cancer but only to slow dow or at best stop it from spreading. Therefore pray for wholeness, strength (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally) and God given immunity to fight off the disease and health restored."

Please pray for this man of God for a miracle and healing!

[This message has been edited by Erwin (edited 20 December 2001).]

Upvote 0
This is very sad news. I'm not sure which one is Ps Y.K., though I've probably seen him before. I will pray that strength is with him and his family at this difficult time.

[edited to change full name to initials for anonymity purposes as he might not want to be identified without permission - Erwin]

[This message has been edited by Erwin (edited 20 December 2001).]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.