Passover Lamb may be sacrificed on Passover 2020?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think that this move by the Jerusalem Sanhedrin is important and necessary to hasten the fulfillment of Ezekiel 47 that will begin to begin stabilization of the climate to the entire Middle East and prove that the G-d of Abraham still does miracles.

Thanks to Trump: Pascal Lamb could be Sacrificed on Temple Mount for first Time in 2,000 Years

“Plurality in the form of 70 nations is a Biblical requirement for the Temple to be a House of Prayer for All Nations,” Rabbi Weiss said. “Western liberal values and international law demand the equality of religions. We are proposing bringing a temporary altar for one day to sacrifice one lamb for the entire Jewish nation. The Samarians sacrifice hundreds of lambs every year. Any objection to this can only be based in racism and hatred.”

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The only problem being is that Temple mount is not the place that the temple stood! That whole area was the Roman fort.

The temple was in the City of David.

I agree.... The Gihon Spring is probably the area where the sacrifices were made during the time of the Temple of King Solomon.

Ernest L. Martin - Wikipedia

In his 1999 book The Temples that Jerusalem Forgot, Martin argued that the Haram al-Sharif is not the location of the last Temple. This was significant given his relationship with Herbert W. Armstrong whose editorial in The Plain Truth magazine was cited by Denis Michael Rohan as a reason for setting fire to the Al Aqsa mosque during the 1960s.

The basis of this work began with Martin's first visit to Jerusalem in 1961 when he first met Benjamin Mazar and later his son Ory Mazar, who informed him of his belief that the Temples of Solomon and Zerubbabel were located on the Ophel mound to the north of the original Mount Zion on the southeast ridge. In a 1996 draft report to support this theory, Martin wrote, "I was then under the impression that Simon the Hasmonean (along with Herod a century later) moved the Temple from the Ophel mound to the Dome of the Rock area." However, after studying the words of Josephus concerning the Temple of Herod the Great, which was reported to be in the same general area of the former Temples, he then read the account of Eleazar who led the final contingent of Jewish resistance to the Romans at Masada which stated that the Roman fortress was the only structure left by 73 C.E.. "With this key in mind, I came to the conclusion in 1997 that all the Temples were indeed located on the Ophel mound over the area of the Gihon Spring."[4] From these conclusions, Martin produced his book in which he asserted that the Temples of Jerusalem were located over the Gihon Spring and not over the Dome of the Rock. He wrote, "What has been amazing to me is the vast amount of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian records that remain available from the first to the sixteenth centuries that clearly vindicate the conclusions that I have reached in this book of research."

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree.... The Gihon Spring is probably the area where the sacrifices were made during the time of the Temple of King Solomon.

Ernest L. Martin - Wikipedia
Other scholars think the temple was built on Mt Moriah where Herod built his temple on a man made platform near the Dome of the Rock or the al Aqsa Mosque. The Gihon Spring is on the east side of a ridge in the City of David area. Hezekiah built a tunnel from the spring to the Pool of Siloam. The Pool of Siloam was described in the Gospel of John and recently rediscovered during a construction project.

Christians banned animal sacrifices as religious rituals after Constantine legalized Christianity. Christians also banned gladiator fights to the death.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The only problem being is that Temple mount is not the place that the temple stood! That whole area was the Roman fort.

The temple was in the City of David.

You are correct; but that's not the only problem.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that this move by the Jerusalem Sanhedrin is important and necessary to hasten the fulfillment of Ezekiel 47 that will begin to begin stabilization of the climate to the entire Middle East and prove that the G-d of Abraham still does miracles.

Thanks to Trump: Pascal Lamb could be Sacrificed on Temple Mount for first Time in 2,000 Years
A group already performed a ceremony there for Passover in 2018:

Activists carry out Passover Sacrifice ritual at foot of Temple Mount

• Informative
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If this happens then it reaffirm their belief that Jesus was not the Messiah or the Passover Lamb himself.

Your idea seems logical........ but.....

Proverbs 14:12
"There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death."

I am convinced that we Christians are supposed to support the Jewish people
in their desire to fulfill the parts of scripture...... that we Christians have almost no
understanding of and no background in!

Luke 24:25
"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

A massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Jewish people occurs when the Jewish people see Christians.... .who actually believe what Messiah Yeshua - Jesus said about the fulfillment of the Jewish Bible!

Matthew 5

17 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Personally I love the idea put forward by a pastor in Uganda that when we Christians support and respect the Jewish people more as they play their role in bringing back Messiah, the Holy Spirit will be poured out unlike ever before in history!

That makes a lot of sense to me!

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

For the record... .I first shared the message by Mr. Eporu Ronald Alfred in September or October of 2010....... many months before a prophecy was given to Mr. Mark Taylor.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Dennis

There were four sets of law given to Moses on the mount by Jesus

Royal Law 10 commandments
Dietary Laws Clean and unclean animals
Civil Laws How to treat your Neighbors
Sanctuary Laws Pointed forward to Jesus Christ

Only the Sanctuary Laws could be fulfilled (which Jesus did) the other three can only be kept and are for us today

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If this happens then it reaffirm their belief that Jesus was not the Messiah or the Passover Lamb himself.
Just like how some don't see Christ as The Sabbath, as Our Rest, as the end of Works under the Law because He is True and Complete Grace. Some are still doing works like observing days of the week or days on the calendar to sacrifice even though Christ has Fulfilled All.

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Just like how some don't see Christ as The Sabbath, as Our Rest, as the end of Works under the Law because He is True and Complete Grace. Some are still doing works like observing days of the week or days on the calendar to sacrifice even though Christ has Fulfilled All.

But the word "fulfilled" needs to be defined........
and defining "fulfilled" as destroyed or done away with.........
is a pretty serious error in my opinion!

Actually.... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus MAGNIFIED the law and made it glorious.......
that is very different from doing away with even one jot or title in the Law and the Prophets!

Matthew 5

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dennis

There were four sets of law given to Moses on the mount by Jesus

Royal Law 10 commandments
Dietary Laws Clean and unclean animals
Civil Laws How to treat your Neighbors
Sanctuary Laws Pointed forward to Jesus Christ

Only the Sanctuary Laws could be fulfilled (which Jesus did) the other three can only be kept and are for us today

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

But... will the Jewish people or the Messianic Jewish community during the Era of Moshiach or The Millennium on a massive scale begin to abandon the dietary laws or the annual Jewish Sabbaths?

Zechariah 14

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, neither [shall it be] upon them; there shall be the plague wherewith Jehovah will smite the nations that go not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations that go not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLY UNTO JEHOVAH; and the pots in Jehovah's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holy unto Jehovah of hosts; and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and boil therein: and in that day there shall be no more a Canaanite in the house of Jehovah of hosts.

Isaiah 65

2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, that walk in a way that is not good, after their own thoughts; 3 a people that provoke me to my face continually, sacrificing in gardens, and burning incense upon bricks; 4 that sit among the graves, and lodge in the secret places; that eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; 5that say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me, for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But the word "fulfilled" needs to be defined........
and defining "fulfilled" as destroyed or done away with.........
is a pretty serious error in my opinion!

Actually.... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus MAGNIFIED the law and made it glorious.......
that is very different from doing away with even one jot or title in the Law and the Prophets!

Matthew 5
So you still sacrifice a pascal lamb because you believe the Lord never "fulfilled" that role? I guess I read your OP all wrong - I thought you were critical of it but now I see you believe in such animal sacrifices and were supporting it. The shame of it is you're off base - Christ is the Ultimate Pascal Lamb and fulfilled all need for that earlier sacrifice and all other atoning sacrifices of animals and other offerings. It's remarkable to me that you and other Jews today reject that.

Upvote 0