✟583,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no method.

Jesus says His sheep hear His voice, right?

God makes us able to know when He is speaking to us, however He does this with each of us.

What I think helps is if I am quiet so I can hear Him and sense how He in me has me doing things and submit to how He has me relating >

"submitting to one another in the fear of God." (Ephesians 5:21) >

stay, sensitive, gentle, quiet, ready to hear Him even right while I am writing or talking with people.

Don't let anger and arguing and criticizing and lust imagination stuff get me elsewhere.

God's word can help you to know what is not God talking to you.

"Be anxious for nothing" (in Philippians 4:6-7) > Worry is a pathological liar.

"not conforming yourselves to the former lusts" (in 1 Peter 1:14) > Lust can be so convincing, but it is not God's love which can have us sharing tenderly and sensitively and gently and quietly. Lust can have us merely trying to use someone for what we want, seeking control, seeking pleasure.

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3) > Controlling people is not God's way. I need to not try to lord myself over anyone, or try to just use any person. And good example can be used by God to win people to all that is good in His way of loving.

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do u feel God talks you?

Yes, He talks to me from His Word but lately when I want God's answer to my questions, I quiet my mind, close my eyes and wait for His answer. I sometimes get a download. Its usually from the Bible itself. I thought I was thinking it up myself but it ends up being true.

Upvote 0