✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
From the article
Archbishop Michel Aupetit instructed that priests should no longer put the Eucharist in the mouths of the faithful and instead place it in their hands.

He also asked worshipers not to drink consecrated wine directly from a shared chalice or shake hands at Mass, and requested to have church fonts emptied of holy water.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Doesnt matter anymore. Corona will be a "thing" until it burns out. Its beyond the level of quarantine now.

Personally i just hope to get it when i have some time on my hands. In the middle of exams and final assignments would be horrible for me academically!

Hopefully ill come down with it in july.
Vacation means sparetime, time to spend on the sofa feeling horrible...

Reactions: thehehe
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟783,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Doesnt matter anymore. Corona will be a "thing" until it burns out. Its beyond the level of quarantine now.

Personally i just hope to get it when i have some time on my hands. In the middle of exams and final assignments would be horrible for me academically!

Hopefully ill come down with it in july.
Vacation means sparetime, time to spend on the sofa feeling horrible...
It looks like "they" assume that we'll get it no matter what. I don't like to be a "conspiracy" person all the time but when you see on one day 1 person infected in Washington, then the next day 2 people are infected, then the next day 4 people are infected, then the next day 50 people could be infected in Washington, this whole thing is feeling off to me.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It looks like "they" assume that we'll get it no matter what. I don't like to be a "conspiracy" person all the time but when you see on one day 1 person infected in Washington, then the next day 2 people are infected, then the next day 4 people are infected, then the next day 50 people could be infected in Washington, this whole thing is feeling off to me.
I didn't get suspicious until I learned that a nursing home was affected.

Reactions: Lady Bug
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What about this particular incident made you suspicious?
I am not a conspiracy theorist per se, but I do listen to what they say. So when I heard the conspiracy theorists saying that there would be a depopulation agenda in the world, I kind of filed it back in my memory. So, it makes sense to me that if it was true, the elderly would be targeted first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟783,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am not a conspiracy theorist per se, but I do listen to what they say. So when I heard the conspiracy theorists saying that there would be a depopulation agenda in the world, I kind of filed it back in my memory. So, it makes sense to me that if it was true, the elderly would be targeted first.
My dad is in his 80s and I am trying to discourage him from going out anywhere.

Upvote 0