parents definitely not Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I know for certain. They were talking about me telling others about God and I said something like,
'I don't care if I offend people at first if it stops them going to hell.'
They said, 'one day you will have your head smashed in'
I said 'God will protect me.'
At this they were very doubtful and it became fairly obvious that they are not strong believers.

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi futuresoldier,
I am praying both for and with you...your parents are just concerned about you as all parents are. I know that you will be protected by our Lord always, but there are the stories of missionaries and what not being murdered, so that is a fair concern as a parent. I am glad to hear you are so strong in your convictions, you will go far in life. God luck to you and I am praying for you always...praying for your parents too! they need it right now...
Amie :angel:

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My mother and my sister used to laugh at me while praying. They could not understand my devotion and my needs to pray. My prayer partner and I started then to pray for them to be saved. Two years later my Aunt died and my sister phoned me asking if I can take them there (they don’t know the big city Johannesburg). While driving to Johannesburg they could not stop talking about the :clap: savings blood of Jesus Christ. They both :clap: accepted Christ as their Savior two months before. :clap: My sister is today very strong in God and she is also in fulltime ministry. :clap: My mother started a ministry on the age of 80 years. She phoned the radio station and gives messages to old age people and spends all free time in sewing, making cloths and blankets for the poor and needy. I :bow: praise God for my family.

Keep on praying for family are not saved yet, God will do miracles in their lives.

Upvote 0

Ju

May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟8,955.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Awesome, Altya... Wow!!

futuresoldier: I will pray for you, too. My parents, or basically my whole family don't belive in Christ. I became a Christian 4 years ago,since that I'm trying to bring them closer to God. My Dad is on his best way, he cried, when I told him about Jesus dying for him. Don't give up, God is so big, and he can do it. Don't limit him, just pray!!!

Love, Julia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.