• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

parents definitely not Christians

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by futuresoldier, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. futuresoldier

futuresoldier guided by Jesus

+0
    Well now I know for certain. They were talking about me telling others about God and I said something like,
    'I don't care if I offend people at first if it stops them going to hell.'
    They said, 'one day you will have your head smashed in'
    I said 'God will protect me.'
    At this they were very doubtful and it became fairly obvious that they are not strong believers.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. amie

amie Survivor

+7
    Non-Denom
    Hi futuresoldier,
    I am praying both for and with you...your parents are just concerned about you as all parents are. I know that you will be protected by our Lord always, but there are the stories of missionaries and what not being murdered, so that is a fair concern as a parent. I am glad to hear you are so strong in your convictions, you will go far in life. God luck to you and I am praying for you always...praying for your parents too! they need it right now...
    Amie :angel:

3. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I will pray for you and your parents.

God bless you
    Roberta

4. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+173
    Protestant
    Single
    i'll be praying, your firm faith may be just the thing to tip your parents back to God's embrace.

5. allieisme

allieisme I am ME

+344
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    I will pray for you and your family..
    Do you go to church on a regular basis? If you do, you can ask them to come with you, Thats what I'm trying to do to my mom and aunt right now..So it might work.

But I will pray for you tonight! :pray:

allison :pink:

6. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    My mother and my sister used to laugh at me while praying. They could not understand my devotion and my needs to pray. My prayer partner and I started then to pray for them to be saved. Two years later my Aunt died and my sister phoned me asking if I can take them there (they don’t know the big city Johannesburg). While driving to Johannesburg they could not stop talking about the :clap: savings blood of Jesus Christ. They both :clap: accepted Christ as their Savior two months before. :clap: My sister is today very strong in God and she is also in fulltime ministry. :clap: My mother started a ministry on the age of 80 years. She phoned the radio station and gives messages to old age people and spends all free time in sewing, making cloths and blankets for the poor and needy. I :bow: praise God for my family.

Keep on praying for family are not saved yet, God will do miracles in their lives.

7. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    Thanks Alta! Glory to God! Hallelujah! What a testimony! What a Saviour! WoooooHoooooo!!! Thank You Jesus!!!

8. newworldcrusader

newworldcrusader Regular Member

+2
    Baptist
    praying :pray: Iam sad :cry: :(

9. Ju

Ju Well-Known Member

+30
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Awesome, Altya... Wow!!

futuresoldier: I will pray for you, too. My parents, or basically my whole family don't belive in Christ. I became a Christian 4 years ago,since that I'm trying to bring them closer to God. My Dad is on his best way, he cried, when I told him about Jesus dying for him. Don't give up, God is so big, and he can do it. Don't limit him, just pray!!!

Love, Julia

10. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    I will pray!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.