1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Parent of Detransitioned Child Pleads To Prevent Trans Bill in CA

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Michie

Michie Standing by the Ukraine. Supporter

+49,664
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
  2. Daniel9v9

Daniel9v9

+1,346
    Japan
    Lutheran
    Married
    I lament the situation, but I'm glad to hear even people who don't share our faith recognise that these kinds of ideas are dangerous and destructive. Lord, have mercy!

3. archer75

archer75 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,490
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Indeed - Roman Catholics, Orthodox, Baptists, Buddhists, atheists, and even many "transsexuals" can all agree! How often does that happen??

4. Norbert L

Norbert L Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,033
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Many are still asleep to last time not so far in our past when trusting the science meant eugenics. The more things change the more they remain the same.

The only conclusion I would make of it as far as large groups of persons are concerned. We're even more stupid than that generation which led to WW2 considering how close we are in historical time to those events.:doh: