• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Paranoid about tomorrow.

Sal Robinson

Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2018
castle hill
✟100,160.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What is the circumstance you are facing?

pour your heart out and articulate what is going on./..articulating things is a great first step to peace of mind

FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real

please talk to us..

get this out of your system :)

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The best is never to heed speculation, can you see what you do? You specualte about tomorrow and then your fear makes it really happen.

The way to understand this is don't heed the false prophet in your mind. He is a liar that works for satan, that beast, to harm you and beguile you into believing lies about yourself, God and your neighbour.

Take hold of the truth of God. He will protect you from harm and save you out of the hands of the false prophet lying to your mind. To never speculate about anything frees us of his influence.

Be of good courage this panic attack will not last, when you come back to your senses pray God for insight wisdom and understanding, just like Daniel once did, and then leave it up to Him to bring you understanding how to best fight your O.C.D and that false prophet lying in your mind. Honest his lies are like a vapour when the truth comes around. So protect yourself with His Word and the Spirit of His love over you.

Staying in His loving truth helps enormously fighting the devil lying and hurting us all the time.

James 4:14a "Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow."

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. I have a terrible fear that something awful will happen to me tomorrow. I'm really stressing.

May I ask, have you had this sort of premonition before?
Did anything actually happen?

Wat has caused you to have this fear of tomorrow?

As we do not know the future and as only God knows the future such a fear is irrational.

May I suggest you tell God all about this fear and I mean tell him every single thing that causes you such terror.
Having done that, commit your self into his care and trust him for tomorrow.

He sent his son to endure unspeakable horrors because of his love for you.

He will not let you go.

Upvote 0