Pandemic of the vaccinated now happening.

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and these people are all fully vaccinated.
That has always been understood to be possible. What matters is if the vaccinated do not suffer and die in as great numbers as the unvaccinated.

The hospitals are full and overflowing , the ambos are calling a code red , and thats how bad things are getting.
And, again, the issue is if the ones in hospitals are mainly vaccinated ones or unvaccinated ones. Big numbers does not prove the vaccine is wrong.

And what is the percentage of each? If you have only two unvaccinated people and they both die of COVID, that is 100%. Meanwhile, if you have a million vaccinated people and only two die of COVID . . . well, you could hide how all of the two unvaccinated COVID cases died, and make a big show of the two out of a million died and say this shows the vaccines don't work.

I have seen how someone has said we should resist the government because the COVID restrictions have gone on so long. But > :) > one reason why restrictions have not worked is because numerous people have disobeyed them and helped keep the virus spreading. And now ones are saying, it is so unfair that we still have restrictions and vaccines . . . after they themselves have helped to keep the virus going by not helping with the measures which were meant to stop it.

But it seems this is how ones have done things, during past situations. Certain ones have said they are being controlled, or that something won't work. And ones were saying yellow fever could not be spread by mosquitos, if I remember right. So, it seems there are always ones who will make things up.

And it seems ones will say look they have just discovered a conspiracy. Well, humans conspire, all the time, in order to get what they want. So, don't be surprised if you just found out some human is capable of lying or conspiring or making up some conspiracy . . . it's nothing new that every human has a belly button.

Upvote 0

Mugen

Jan 21, 2022
NRW
✟12,931.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Imo its the vaccinated people who are mostly spreading the disease. Before the vaccine we had like half or even less covid cases.
Personally I am not vaccinated. Means my daily activities have been quite limited the last two years. Basically work (bout half of us is vaccinated - 10 people at work), very quick shopping, home, rinse repeat.
Vaccinated people can pretty much go anywhere they want, attend everything, and live more 'carelessly'. while people like me are isolated.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Imo its the vaccinated people who are mostly spreading the disease. Before the vaccine we had like half or even less covid cases.
Personally I am not vaccinated. Means my daily activities have been quite limited the last two years. Basically work (bout half of us is vaccinated - 10 people at work), very quick shopping, home, rinse repeat.
Vaccinated people can pretty much go anywhere they want, attend everything, and live more 'carelessly'. while people like me are isolated.
Yeah the same here. Everyday the media reports more cases of covid and shows night clubs and other venues as the places of contact. But it's only the vaccinated who are allowed to be in these venues.

Upvote 0

Mugen

Jan 21, 2022
NRW
✟12,931.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah the same here. Everyday the media reports more cases of covid and shows night clubs and other venues as the places of contact. But it's only the vaccinated who are allowed to be in these venues.

a lot of things never really added up to me

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
In my neck of the woods the vaccinated are now going down.
Every where that I go , the shops are telling me that they are short of supplies because of a lack of their work force. They say that their workers are in isolation because they have covid , and these people are all fully vaccinated. The hospitals are full and overflowing , the ambos are calling a code red , and thats how bad things are getting.

Sooooooooo what do we think!

Maybe the vaccine is the pandemic?
The vaccine is the pandemic: MULTIPLE countries seeing spike in covid deaths AFTER covid vaccines began

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The global covid/'safe and effective vaccine' narrative is collapsing, hence the Russia-Ukraine diversion tactic to maintain a constant state of fear and suffering. Welcome to the New Normal/New World Order.
I'm not to sure about that , if you look at Putins speach on youtube , he seems to be removing all globalist influence from Ukrane and of cause Trump applauds him.

There is an invisable global war happening behind the scenes to defeat the globalists and Trump is right in there with the best of them. And I wouldn't be surprised if Putin is part of this.

George Soros Says US Must Do Everything Possible to Back Ukraine Against Russia

Putin: Klaus Schwab’s WEF Is Trying to Usher In a ‘New World Order’

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm not to sure about that , if you look at Putins speach on youtube , he seems to be removing all globalist influence from Ukrane and of cause Trump applauds him.

There is an invisable global war happening behind the scenes to defeat the globalists and Trump is right in there with the best of them. And I wouldn't be surprised if Putin is part of this.

George Soros Says US Must Do Everything Possible to Back Ukraine Against Russia

Putin: Klaus Schwab’s WEF Is Trying to Usher In a ‘New World Order’

If you think Putin and President Warp Speed are the 'good guys,' you've been deceived.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0