• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Pam has cancer

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by ZiSunka, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    I got this from my friend Carole in Connecticutt:

In the past you have all been so kind in praying for special intentions.
    I'm once again in need of your prayers. Pam Schmitz, my nephew's fiancee' was informed yesterday that she has a malignant tumor on the brain stem.

Because of the tumor's location, surgery is not an option. Next Wednesday Pam will start receiving massive doses of chemo in the hope of shrinking the tumor. If the tumor does not respond to the chemo, the doctors have only given her 18 months to live. However, the doctors have told her she has a 60% chance of beating the cancer.

Thank you so very much.

Carole

Thanks in advance for your prayers!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+77
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I will pray for Pam!

3. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+4
    I will also pray for her, and her family.

4. fieldmouse3

fieldmouse3 Contributor

+58
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    60% is more than half, and God could heal her even if her chances for survival were 1%. I'll pray for Pam! :)

5. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    I will pray for her

6. HisLamb

HisLamb Active Member

+1
    Catholic
    Praying for Pam!

7. forjesus

forjesus Humble Servant

+17
    Christian
    psalms 103 says he who forgives all our iniquities, and heals all our diseases. I pray for Pam's healing, I pray Gods love and mercy be upon her.

8. will_wait4Him

will_wait4Him Well-Known Member

+7
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I'll pray too. Cancer's never a good thing. :(

9. carmen

carmen Active Member

+1
    Lambslove if Carole needs good teaching books to help build her faith and fight the Devil against this cancer Oral Roberts . If you need healing do these things. And Charles Capps, Faith and Confessions. She can do it in the mighty name of Jesus.We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. The most important is to have her saturate herself with healing scriptures day and night and never never never give up.

I will be praying for her.

Jer 30v17. I will bring back your health and I will heal your injuries says the Lord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.