Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This video has Palin saying she is in supporting of McCain who is in support of abortion in some circumstances. She attempted the "my personal beliefs, but that isn't what the polities will reflect" spin.
Then she says that stem cell research would likely be legal in her administration since it would only be wrong "if" there weren't other options out there - situational ethics anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGft5zNurFY

Palin is soft on abortion and soft on embryonic stem cell research.

Last edited:
S

SpiritualAntiseptic

Soft on abortion because she says it could be permitted under some circumstances? Circumstances like risk of life to the mother?

I like how you continue to try and argue that McCain and Palin aren't against abortion any more than Obama and Biden. It's hilarious- the facts are clear, as are their positions and records.

Palin chose to have a baby with downs syndrome.. and you want to call her soft on abortion. She has publicly claimed that she is as pro-life as one can be.

You've tried making arguments from every angle, over and over trying to make McCain/Palin look less pro-life so Obama will be more acceptable as a ardent pro-choice candidate. But at the end of the day, if you vote for Obama, you are voting for someone that believes it is perfectly okay to abortion babies because they aren't human. He says that certain human beings aren't human and don't have a right to life. He also supports partial birth abortions, which is completely disgusting and I can't believe any person could support such a gruesome thing. This is not who I want as my president.

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'd be real careful what I was actively doing and claiming just to get ppl to vote for such a radical on abortion.

Trying to put McCain and Palin on the same level as Obama and Biden is really putting one self out there.

Wow... I'm really freaked out.

How come pro choice America does not share this view? I just don't understand.

They are really running scared that if McCain and Palin are elected, it's doom and gloom for abortion rights.

If it's ones choice to vote for Obama, then so be it, but going out of ones way to get others to really believe a lie about the other party... well, that is, well I can't say what it is becuase of the forum rules...

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Soft on abortion because she says it could be permitted under some circumstances? Circumstances like risk of life to the mother?

I like how you continue to try and argue that McCain and Palin aren't against abortion any more than Obama and Biden. It's hilarious- the facts are clear, as are their positions and records.

Palin chose to have a baby with downs syndrome.. and you want to call her soft on abortion. She has publicly claimed that she is as pro-life as one can be.

You've tried making arguments from every angle, over and over trying to make McCain/Palin look less pro-life so Obama will be more acceptable as a ardent pro-choice candidate. But at the end of the day, if you vote for Obama, you are voting for someone that believes it is perfectly okay to abortion babies because they aren't human. He says that certain human beings aren't human and don't have a right to life. He also supports partial birth abortions, which is completely disgusting and I can't believe any person could support such a gruesome thing. This is not who I want as my president.
Well said.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.