heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Cant' help but think of Three Amigos. Moving on...

Red is an alert color. The town was not just red, but people were taking the time to make it publicly known that it was on alert. They were covering over the historic town with temporary panic.

Old west town -- cowboy mentality, pride in defending one's rights with guts and determination, protecting the genteel folk and weaker members, with one's heroism.

Full military dress.... talk to G-chick.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Cant' help but think of Three Amigos. Moving on...

Red is an alert color. The town was not just red, but people were taking the time to make it publicly known that it was on alert. They were covering over the historic town with temporary panic.

Old west town -- cowboy mentality, pride in defending one's rights with guts and determination, protecting the genteel folk and weaker members, with one's heroism.

Full military dress.... talk to G-chick.

I thought of High Plains Drifter.

Haven't seen Three Amigos in about twenty years.

They're Down On Their Luck And Up To Their Necks In Senoritas, Margaritas, Banditos And Bullets!

... heh ...

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Commies???

Heh...

I got more of the feeling "prostitution", though a weak minded spiritual harlot would just as well go to communism as to nazism or anything else.

Just a matter of timing and circumstance for that type.

The dream was about some people, maybe some weak willed unbelieving sorts in government... obviously, not about all... hopefully, not even most, though hard to say what lays behind a lot of people's minds. A person isn't what they say or the politics they keep, but what they show they love because they fight for it.

(To paraphrase my new favorite line from a movie, 'a man is not what he says, but what he fights for'. Very Scriptural.)

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was in a discussion yesterday about transitional justice. People and countries make decisions during transitional times -- battles, famines, natural disasters -- that they might not ordinarily make.

It seems like many countries these days are positioning themselves in a way that they can justify temporary decisions that will help them stabilize.

Transitional justice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sort of like runaways prostituting themselves just to get through a couple of weeks, financially... but then end up staying entangled in it.

Upvote 0