Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have severe pain due to a UTI. Going to the doc this morning. Need the pain to go away long enough to not make a scene on the bus on the way there.

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The pain is abating, but I decided I'll call a cab just in case. It's more expensive, but faster, and if I have to explain my discomfort, it'll be to one person, not thirty.

Thank y'all for your prayers. Hopefully I'll have antibiotics by this afternoon.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have severe pain due to a UTI. Going to the doc this morning. Need the pain to go away long enough to not make a scene on the bus on the way there.
Father, I long for Revelation 21:4 to take place. In the meantime, I pray for relief for Waddler, for strength and coping until that relief comes. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
joining my prayer partners and praying to the Father for you, for release from the pain, in Jesus name

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums