✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello prayer warriors,
I would greatly appreciate it if could could pray for me, i had this sharp pain in my left lower abdomen, it intensified as I got up. I prayed and took a couple deep breathes, and it started to go away. When I would push on my belly button I’d feel the pain in my left side. The pain has definitely subsided, thank Jesus. Please pray it goes completely away and that it’s nothing serious. Thank you all ❤️

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes these things are caused by are caused by stress, too much sugar, and too much grease. It's not fun! Sometimes dark chocolate can help.

Prayers! What have you been eating?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
hello prayer warriors,
I would greatly appreciate it if could could pray for me, i had this sharp pain in my left lower abdomen, it intensified as I got up. I prayed and took a couple deep breathes, and it started to go away. When I would push on my belly button I’d feel the pain in my left side. The pain has definitely subsided, thank Jesus. Please pray it goes completely away and that it’s nothing serious. Thank you all ❤️

You probably need to take a laxative and something for gas. That is what it sounds like to me. Of course it could be ovarian pain if you are ovulating . Neither of these is serious.

Upvote 0

Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟480,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hello prayer warriors,
Could be constipation, could be ovarian pain as someone mentioned before, could be a kidney stone.

Whatever you do, drink lots and lots of water.

Upvote 0

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
hello prayer warriors,

Prayers are on the way!

There are many possibilities for belly pain. I would go and see a Doctor...that's my advice.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello prayer warriors,
Don’t delay this. See a doctor.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for the prayers! It means so much to me! I slept, and when I woke up I was better thank The Lord!! Thank you for all the advice, I belive it was trapped gas and perhaps ovarian pain thank you all for your insight. Much love❤️

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes these things are caused by are caused by stress, too much sugar, and too much grease. It's not fun! Sometimes dark chocolate can help.

Prayers! What have you been eating?
I’ve been eating very poorly, a lot of foods with a lot of msg. Greasy stuff. My diet has completely been off the rails lately. :/ and I have been extremely stressed with school

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve been eating very poorly, a lot of foods with a lot of msg. Greasy stuff. My diet has completely been off the rails lately. :/ and I have been extremely stressed with school
Fix your diet first! Whole grains, veggies, fish, eggs, water. Less junk food. I hear you, my diet stank in college. Ramen, mini donuts, and white rice. Yum. If your diet gets better, stress might bug you less. Hang in there!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you to sort out your eating. No junk food , try keto ..Dr berg YouTube... and you will be so healthy. May the Lord bless you richly and draw you to himself in Jesus name

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums