Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Absolutely agreed! When I was four years old I used to play with my sister's Barbie doll. Thank God my parents didn't assume I was really a girl and take me to some "therapist."
If you continually told your parents you were a girl, got upset when people called you a boy, would only. Play with girl's toys, and wanted to grow your hair long and wear barrettes for years on end maybe they would have seen it differently. It just bugs me when people think they know more about people's kids than their own.parents.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It just bugs me when people think they know more about people's kids than their own.parents.
It just bugs me when SJW parents use their children for attention. Transgender three-year-old? Seriously?

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It just bugs me when SJW parents use their children for attention. Transgender three-year-old? Seriously?
I don't know what SJW means.
I could link some stories for you about young transgendered children, or you could do some research yourself. I haven't heard that parents of trans kids have some personality trait that makes them have something similar to Munchausen's by proxy. Have you met people like that, or are you just speculating as to their motives?

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If you continually told your parents you were a girl, got upset when people called you a boy, would only. Play with girl's toys, and wanted to grow your hair long and wear barrettes for years on end maybe they would have seen it differently. It just bugs me when people think they know more about people's kids than their own.parents.

Many people are morons who would be better off sterilized
before procreating. Who do you think puts the crazy ideas in
children's heads about gender? Parents for the most part.

Upvote 0