Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne says BILL BARR About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "I was at Ground Zero", files: WOW! Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Fires Off Warning Shot to Deep State — BILL BARR is About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History

Patrick Byrne: I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations ... a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship.

That’s about to happen and I think we’re about to see the biggest scandal in American history as a result. But it was all political. Everything you think you know about Russia and Clinton investigations is a lie. It’s all a cover-up. It was all political espionage.

Here's more detail ...
Russia Probe Twist: A Billion Dollar CEO, A Convicted Russian Agent And The FBI

Byrne’s decision to come forward didn’t come lightly. However, he said it was necessary after watching what had transpired between the FBI, the intelligence community and the probe into President Trump’s campaign over the past several years.

“It was something I knew I had to do,” he told this reporter. “Those running the operation were not honest and in the end I realized I was being used in some sort of soft coup.”

Familiar with the possible backlash he will face, he made the decision to go public after speaking to his mentor and longtime friend billionaire Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet ... sent SaraACarter.com a statement Tuesday night confirming his meeting with Byrne at his home in Omaha, Nebraska several weeks ago
.​

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟555,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ooookay... So, this guy was one of many to get ensnared by the Russian honey pot (?kissel pot?) Maria Butina and that now makes him an expert on stuff.

I wonder if that was how he really contracted Hep C.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When a poster looks for unvarnished, unbiased truth in investigative reporting, he always looks toward a CEO who got a big tax cut.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟10,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the "I was at Ground Zero", files: WOW! Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Fires Off Warning Shot to Deep State — BILL BARR is About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History

Patrick Byrne: I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations ... a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship.

That’s about to happen and I think we’re about to see the biggest scandal in American history as a result. But it was all political. Everything you think you know about Russia and Clinton investigations is a lie. It’s all a cover-up. It was all political espionage.

Gateway Pundit - Questionable Source - Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News ^_^
Here's more detail ...
Russia Probe Twist: A Billion Dollar CEO, A Convicted Russian Agent And The FBI

Byrne’s decision to come forward didn’t come lightly. However, he said it was necessary after watching what had transpired between the FBI, the intelligence community and the probe into President Trump’s campaign over the past several years.

“It was something I knew I had to do,” he told this reporter. “Those running the operation were not honest and in the end I realized I was being used in some sort of soft coup.”

Familiar with the possible backlash he will face, he made the decision to go public after speaking to his mentor and longtime friend billionaire Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet ... sent SaraACarter.com a statement Tuesday night confirming his meeting with Byrne at his home in Omaha, Nebraska several weeks ago
.​
NewsGuard on SaraACarter.com - Not bad overall:
This website generally maintains basic standards of credibility and transparency with some significant exceptions: Failed on
  • "Gathers and presents information responsibly"
  • Handles the difference between news and opinion responsibly"
:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Gateway Pundit - Questionable Source - Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News ^_^
NewsGuard on SaraACarter.com - Not bad overall:
This website generally maintains basic standards of credibility and transparency with some significant exceptions: Failed on
  • "Gathers and presents information responsibly"
  • Handles the difference between news and opinion responsibly"
:oldthumbsup:
Thanks DaisyDay. :oldthumbsup: Getting approval on One out of two is not bad.

There were actually three sources altogether though. Fox Business did the interview. Gateway Pundit merely provided the quotes. Sara A Carter was the reporter apparently chosen by Patrick Byrne to break the story. She's good. Really good. Her reporting enhances Patrick Byrnes' credibility a lot.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I realized I was being used in some sort of soft coup.

That failed utterly? Or was Trump doin' the couin'?

Nice to see another "real soon now" thread NHE, well done. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,085,437.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not only is Trump's personal behavior completely amoral and disgusting, he can't help but use his ill-gained power to keep hammering on his "enemies."

And his DOJ enabler acted with complete dishonesty and untrustworthiness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Subsequent to Byrnes' interview, Sara Carter confirmed that John Durham is investigating Byrnes' claims:
Overstock CEO Turned Over Docs To DOJ ‘on FBI’s Russian and Hillary Clinton Probes’

Connecticut attorney John Durham, who has been appointed by Justice Department investigator Attorney General William Barr is probing the FBI’s handling of the investigation into Russia probe, and according to several sources is investigating the full extent of Byrne’s claims and the documentation he provided in April.​

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Why would the CEO of Overstock.Com be privy to this.

Because he had sex with convicted Russian agent, Maria Butina. He's like James Bond.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Why would the CEO of Overstock.Com be privy to this.
Apparently, he's a protege' of Warren Buffett, experienced handling large sums of money internationally, and acted as an intermediary in a tale of international espionage.

• Informative
Reactions: Alien Lotus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Byrne may be embroiled with the Russians himself.

Doubtful. If you read the Sara Carter story, Byrne had a security clearance. When he was approached by a Russian woman half his age who wanted to 'pretend' to have a relationship so that she could get him in contact with important Russian figures, he did what any right thinking American (but not certain presidential family members) would do -- immediately tell the feds. He was worried about jeopardizing his clearance, so he was open about what was going on.

They told him it was ok to move forward, and it seems he kept them informed of what was going on.

The beef seems to be that in Butina's trial, none of this information from an informant was made available to the defense.

I have no idea about the legal ins or outs, but at this point, the most exciting thing I see coming out of this is a retrial for Butina.

However, in order to sell his new cryptocurrency, Byrne made more exciting noises to Fox Business. "I'm on Trump's side. I'm on your side. I know a lot about money. Send me your dollars for my cryptocurrency."

Upvote 0