the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure, but i just slowly got more and more disgusted with it and with myself, and feeling guilty towards God.
It seems i have finally kicked the habit.
But i could still relapse i guess..
Wanting to quit is good though.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How can you help a christian who wants to quit inappropriate contentography?
Flee from temptation, and keep a correct perspective on what you are looking at, think about who you are looking at, look through the eyes of Christ.
Trust me, its a turn off.
I am not addicted to inappropriate contentography but have an imagination and burn with passion badly when I am away at sea. There are only 2 situations in which I have beaten this monster and they are both where I have been living in close loving community working for Him and have not been vulnerable to temptation.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The things in a Christians life are ruled or at least endorsable by Jesus Christ/ the Spirit of God. That is to say He would not object to decent things we are involved in and glory over things Holy. The same can not be said of the world of inappropriate contentography, that is ruled, the governing spiritual power behind it is Satan. Does this person want to be involved in things that are ruled by Satan or ruled, or at least endorsable by God ? inappropriate contentography is an evil,evil, massive industry and it is not what you see on your screen at all. I've worked on the other side of the fence from that industry. Often the girls are very young, away from families, the families just in shambles over the loss. They were suckered in by slick men and by the time they realize what is going on it's too late. They can't always just walk away, sometimes for years. There is often prostitution. And the older women you can be pretty sure are no Christians and sometimes used to recruit the young ones.. It's all about money and when you see bruises on these girls it's for a reason. I'm telling you it's horrible and the one who clicks onto this stuff is supporting it. It's un-Godly and it's wrong. Period.

I have no more to say, I've seen too much and I feel like I've lived through the tears of Jesus over these people. I can assure you He doesn't want them there and He doesn't want Christian people viewing them.. I am 100% sure of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
So now I got a breath of air, getting ready to cook supper LOL.

Many many Christians see signs of the end times at hand. And even if when you don't see it that way we are told to be ready, be prepared. But we are seeing unprecedented news and weather coverage , just look at the massiveness of the California wild fires. I've listened to some of the comments, not judging but trying to hear something about faith in God , or thanks be to God we are alive. And I won't take away from the impact of what it must be like to return to such a thing but the concern seems to be over the loss of property and belongings and yet officials are finding bones in the ashes there. As a society today, where are peoples spiritual heads ? And this plays right into the inappropriate contentography phenomenon. It seems if your sights are on God they aren't on naked people having sex on a computer screen or rented movie playing on a tv screen. In a time when we should be looking to God, preparing ourselves for His return the numbers late at night are in the billions who watch inappropriate contentography ( literally, I'm serious).

There is an amazing phenomenon of evil going on in the world, one where it seems perfectly normal. It's part of the great deception.

Last edited:
Upvote 0