Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all,

I have a sleep disorder that interferes with my functioning.
I can't work, study or even volunteer because of it.

I have had it for nearly 18 years.
Please pray for a miracle.I am sick of this problem and would like to be able to serve the Lord more fully without it.

Thanks in advance!

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

Please pray for a miracle.I am sick of this problem and would like to be able to serve the Lord more fully without it.

Thanks in advance!
I was healed from chronic insomnia. It was crazy.

Have you gone to a sleep doctor?

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for StarryEyedShoeGazer and the sleep disorder of many years that interferes with alot of things and keeps her from serving you more fully. We pray for new breakthroughs and healing from this disorder. Meanwhile give grace to work around these limitations. Thanks that your accept our service according to what we can do and who we are. Big or small, it is pleasing to you. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 Cor 9:8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 9 As it is written:

“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor;

their righteousness endures forever.” (Psalm 112:9)

10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying.

Melatonin was the long-awaited answer to my prayers for sleep. My issue was how long it takes for me to fall asleep, yet before God brought me the solution to my problem, He taught me to appreciate it. I began to realize that the hours I would spend in bed before I could fall asleep were a blessing; who else gets so long to pray every night? Yet melatonin helps me tremendously with getting enough sleep to handle my college workload, and I know that's a blessing, too.

Hopefully this story made your situation a little more optimistic!:pray:

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
His word is powerful. Repeat this portion of this psalm when you go to bed. Repeat it through out the day too. And when you go to bed, ask the Holy Spirit for His rest. It might take a few days, but wait for the promise to come.

for he grants sleep to those he loves. Psalms 127:2

Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Lord we pray for StarryEyedShoeGazer and the sleep disorder of many years that interferes with alot of things and keeps her from serving you more fully. We pray for new breakthroughs and healing from this disorder. Meanwhile give grace to work around these limitations. Thanks that your accept our service according to what we can do and who we are. Big or small, it is pleasing to you. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 Cor 9:8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 9 As it is written:

“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor;

their righteousness endures forever.” (Psalm 112:9)

10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
Amen

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums