✟1,147,798.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Three things:

First: I recall saying the Joe won the election - that is obvious - he is the President - whether I used the term legitimate I don't remember. Since you are such a good historian of what I say - please show the quote.

Second, sharing a report nine months later showing duplicate ballots found to the tune of 17,500 doesn't change the fact Joe is President, so it is not a contradiction in any form.

Third: I personally think you should stop fixating on me, you are not my mom, your consistent comments on what you perceive as my behavior or posting, or beliefs is unwelcome and in effect against the forum rules.

When you Disagree:

Members who participate in the American Politics forum are expected to treat one another with courtesy and respect at all times, ESPECIALLY when you disagree with each other.
  • When you disagree, address the context of the post and not the poster.
  • When you disagree with someone's position, you should post evidence and supporting statements for your position. This policy, sometimes referred to as "X means Y because of Z", must be followed especially when posting claims that are widely considered to be controversial.
  • When you disagree and you find yourself becoming frustrated and angry, step away from the computer and give yourself time to cool down.
  • Always proofread your post before hitting the "Reply" button to make sure you have responded with courtesy and respect.
My Thanks in advance - let's talk about the subject of the thread and not the person, shall we?
Except they aren't duplicate ballots but envelopes. As has previously been pointed out.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Three things:

First: I recall saying the Joe won the election - that is obvious - he is the President - whether I used the term legitimate I don't remember. Since you are such a good historian of what I say - please show the quote.

Second, sharing a report nine months later showing duplicate ballots found to the tune of 17,500 doesn't change the fact Joe is President, so it is not a contradiction in any form.

Third: I personally think you should stop fixating on me, you are not my mom, your consistent comments on what you perceive as my behavior or posting, or beliefs is unwelcome and in effect against the forum rules.

When you Disagree:

Members who participate in the American Politics forum are expected to treat one another with courtesy and respect at all times, ESPECIALLY when you disagree with each other.
  • When you disagree, address the context of the post and not the poster.
  • When you disagree with someone's position, you should post evidence and supporting statements for your position. This policy, sometimes referred to as "X means Y because of Z", must be followed especially when posting claims that are widely considered to be controversial.
  • When you disagree and you find yourself becoming frustrated and angry, step away from the computer and give yourself time to cool down.
  • Always proofread your post before hitting the "Reply" button to make sure you have responded with courtesy and respect.
My Thanks in advance - let's talk about the subject of the thread and not the person, shall we?

It is getting harder and harder to live up-to the forum standard. You can respect a fellow member when you disagree with them on topic like “I believe in free trade but you don’t” , or “ I believe in global warming causing mass migration but you think global warming is hoax”. These kind of things we can disagree and respect each other.

But, when member question legitimacy of the democracy and election process after 240 years , when member bring up report after 10 month of election about voter fraud without any evidence and question the “democracy” of USA after 240 years, when members clearly take side and justify those who attacked US capital hill, you can’t respect them anymore . You can’t just sit here and play “gentlemen’s game” and treat each other respectfully and say “ I disagree with you respectfully”. As GWB said once, “ either you are with us or against us” there is no in between.

• Agree
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is getting harder and harder to live up-to the forum standard. You can respect a fellow member when you disagree with them on topic like “I believe in free trade but you don’t” , or “ I believe in global warming causing mass migration but you think global warming is hoax”. These kind of things we can disagree and respect each other.

But, when member question legitimacy of the democracy and election process after 240 years , when member bring up report after 10 month of election about voter fraud without any evidence and question the “democracy” of USA after 240 years, when members clearly take side and justify those who attacked US capital hill, you can’t respect them anymore . You can’t just sit here and play “gentlemen’s game” and treat each other respectfully and say “ I disagree with you respectfully”. As GWB said once, “ either you are with us or against us” there is no in between.

When you respond to the topic of the thread, I will be happy to engage you. from this point on anything personal or off topic will be completely ignored. Just letting you know so you do not have to waste your time or effort.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The individuals didn’t do it - it was the “biggest, most organized voter fraud organization that’s ever been assembled” as Biden braggingly said on video - which video has been scrubbed from the internet - that used every known method of election fraud known to man, that did it.

So arrest them, or are the GOP such useless, bumbling fools that they cannot arrest even 1 person involved? Seriously, you want a bunch of dreadful incompetents like that to run the country?

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,430.00
Faith
Seeker
Dr Shivas 2 hour power point presentation on poor signature Verification procedures did discuss Duplicates but the issue was not a person voting twice , basically some individuals sent in more than one envelope however, however each person has a barcode so duplicates are instantly found and the vote of a duplicate is rejected. Each individual only gets one vote. But they did not have a good procedure for this when scanning the envelope you should make it easy on auditors by labelling which images of envelopes were duplicates instead of making an auditor work this out for themselves.

Here is the executive summary of the report, note that it does not discuss duplicates
upload_2021-9-26_12-42-13.png

Dr Shiva went into great detail about the nearly 2 million image files that were audited, the discussion of duplicates was basically an aside like this discussion
of the discussion of the types of voting forms.
upload_2021-9-26_13-1-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-26_12-50-24.png
    upload_2021-9-26_12-50-24.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-9-26_12-57-5.png
    upload_2021-9-26_12-57-5.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

You can also sit back and laugh at the "You lost in 2016, get over it" crowd as they enter their tenth consecutive month of not getting over losing in 2020.

Reactions: Tiberius Lee
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You can also sit back and laugh at the "You lost in 2016, get over it" crowd as they enter their tenth consecutive month of not getting over losing in 2020.
Also at the “If Trump isn’t your president this isn’t your country” crowd now literally gathering under Biden isn’t my president flags.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So a massively misleading thread title, showing that those who believe Trump's lies will grasp at any possible straws to support them. What else is new?

The fact that they're denying the Big Lie while simultaneously embracing every little lie that supports it?

That's different...

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The fact that they're denying the Big Lie while simultaneously embracing every little lie that supports it?

That's different...
Edging ever closer to acceptance, grief takes time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Edging ever closer to acceptance, grief takes time.

That's one way to look at it... another is that people use methadone as they're weaning off heroin.

Either way, I suppose it's a step in the right direction.

Upvote 0