Over 17,000 duplicate votes in Maricopa recount

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Biden won Maricopa County by around 45,000 votes. When did 17,000 become 1.5x 45,000?

You're assuming that the duplicate votes were for President Biden.

Considering the audit showed that Biden won by an even larger margin than originally reported, the more likely scenario seems to be:

1. GOP cheats in Arizona by counting duplicate ballots.
2. Biden wins Arizona anyway, showing that the GOP didn't cheat enough.
3. The GOP, knowing for a fact that the election was fixed (since they tried to fix it), calls for an "audit."
4. The auditors end up exposing the real cheating instead of the imaginary cheating they were hired to find.

It's a domino effect of fail.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By

On Friday, Arizona state Republicans announced the findings of the Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

Among the audit’s many findings was that over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — meaning ballots submitted by individuals who voted more than once in the election — were found.

I thought in the past you said Biden won the election legitimately and Trump lost. Now are you having doubt and saying there are voter fraud which might have changed the election outcome ?

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
But loads of conservative web sites picked up the claim of duplicates. I haven’t seen them showing the explanation. It’s not surprising that people who depend upon those wen sites think there was fraud.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But loads of conservative web sites picked up the claim of duplicates. I haven’t seen them showing the explanation. It’s not surprising that people who depend upon those wen sites think there was fraud.

....and that is the point of these "audits" - to float information that with out context (or rebuttal) that appears to cast doubt on our elections. The focus will now move to other states....and the effort to undermine our democracy will continue...

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Here is the thing , if you push most republican about the voter fraud , they will say “ yea , Joe Biden won the election, happy now”? truth is they don’t believe what they say, deep down more then 80% republican thinks Trump won the election.

The OP in the past accepted Biden won the election and Biden is legitimately elected President, but as soon as he found some “evidence” , he is right back starting thread about voted fraud.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By

On Friday, Arizona state Republicans announced the findings of the Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

Among the audit’s many findings was that over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — meaning ballots submitted by individuals who voted more than once in the election — were found.

Duplicate ballots are not duplicate votes but => ballots with some sort of issue => issue resolved => single vote OR ballot disregarded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Once something like that is said, it no longer matters that it doesn't refer to actual full ballots used in the final counts. People will still refer back to it as a real thing. Suggestion is all that is needed.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Here is the thing , if you push most republican about the voter fraud , they will say “ yea , Joe Biden won the election, happy now”? truth is they don’t believe what they say, deep down more then 80% republican thinks Trump won the election.

The OP in the past accepted Biden won the election and Biden is legitimately elected President, but as soon as he found some “evidence” , he is right back starting thread about voted fraud.

When people decide their conclusion before the fact, they are then likely to go out and find all the evidence that supports what they already think.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I watched it as well, yet, I find it interesting they didn't say who those votes were for.

Either way, they have admitted that Biden did actually win.
This is what I get from this report and a little knowledge I have gained through all these 60 some court cases and knowledge of how my state voting works.

The Ninja Dr. S.A never said 17,000 duplicate ballots! He said images of 34,000 envelopes that were used by 17,126 individual voters.

Voters sent in envelopes without signatures or signatures that couldn't be read. Those voters' ballots cannot be counted until the election official has a valid signature. That means a new envelope has to be sent and used by the voter to send everything back unless they go down and sign the old envelope at the county clerk's office.
In other words, they are given a chance to cure this signature issue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,307.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
This is what I get from this report and a little knowledge I have gained through all these 60 some court cases and knowledge of how my state voting works.

The Ninja Dr. S.A never said 17,000 duplicate ballots! He said images of 34,000 envelopes that were used by 17,126 individual voters.

Voters sent in envelopes without signatures or signatures that couldn't be read. Those voters' ballots cannot be counted until the election official has a valid signature. That means a new envelope has to be sent and used by the voter to send everything back unless they go down and sign the old envelope at the county clerk's office.
In other words, they are given a chance to cure this signature issue.
Yep. We have made a lot of fun of the cyber Ninjas but they are not prepared to perjure themselves for Donald.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Duplicate ballots are not duplicate votes but => ballots with some sort of issue => issue resolved => single vote OR ballot discarded.
No ballots are discarded. By law, ballots must be retained, not counted, for at least 22 months.

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I am not aware of the website I linked to ever post on CF, so I assume that once again you are addressing me personally instead of the topic of the thread. Sorry I am so offensive to you - maybe you should just ignore me.

However, let's look at the OP itself shall we?

Reading.....

Reading....

mmmmmm.....

Yup - no commentary from me personally, just a word for word quote from the source.

Here is a thought - focus on them and the subject of the thread.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought in the past you said Biden won the election legitimately and Trump lost. Now are you having doubt and saying there are voter fraud which might have changed the election outcome ?

Three things:

First: I recall saying the Joe won the election - that is obvious - he is the President - whether I used the term legitimate I don't remember. Since you are such a good historian of what I say - please show the quote.

Second, sharing a report nine months later showing duplicate ballots found to the tune of 17,500 doesn't change the fact Joe is President, so it is not a contradiction in any form.

Third: I personally think you should stop fixating on me, you are not my mom, your consistent comments on what you perceive as my behavior or posting, or beliefs is unwelcome and in effect against the forum rules.

When you Disagree:

Members who participate in the American Politics forum are expected to treat one another with courtesy and respect at all times, ESPECIALLY when you disagree with each other.
  • When you disagree, address the context of the post and not the poster.
  • When you disagree with someone's position, you should post evidence and supporting statements for your position. This policy, sometimes referred to as "X means Y because of Z", must be followed especially when posting claims that are widely considered to be controversial.
  • When you disagree and you find yourself becoming frustrated and angry, step away from the computer and give yourself time to cool down.
  • Always proofread your post before hitting the "Reply" button to make sure you have responded with courtesy and respect.
My Thanks in advance - let's talk about the subject of the thread and not the person, shall we?

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I look forward to the 17000 fraud arrests.
The individuals didn’t do it - it was the “biggest, most organized voter fraud organization that’s ever been assembled” as Biden braggingly said on video - which video has been scrubbed from the internet - that used every known method of election fraud known to man, that did it.

Upvote 0