Over 16,000,000 who voted for Biden regret it.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zogby Analytics - The Zogby Poll®: One fifth of likely voters and Democrats regret voting for Biden

Capture.JPG

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
How Reliable Is the Zogby-Journal Poll?
zogby has been terrible for years. This article is from 2006.
If I ask a group of 15 toddlers and 5 adults if vegetables are gross most if not all the toddlers are going to say yes while the adults will say no.
If I ask a group of 15 adults and 5 toddlers if vegetables are healthy most if not all of the adults are going to say yes while the toddlers are going to say no.
That’s how bias anonymous polling works.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
If I ask a group of 15 toddlers and 5 adults if vegetables are gross most if not all the toddlers are going to say yes while the adults will say no.
If I ask a group of 15 adults and 5 toddlers if vegetables are healthy most if not all of the adults are going to say yes while the toddlers are going to say no.
Even if one takes the poll at face value, 4/5ths still seem to be fine with Biden. That doesn't sound to bad.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Not to mention that a good segment of the population simply refuses to talk to pollsters.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Toddlers do not vote.

These were people who self identified as voting for Biden.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,588.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
They forget how appallingly incompetent, dishonest, self-centered, oligarchical, and authoritarian his opponent was...

Even though he is still lurking around to remind us that we dodged a bullet big time.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They forget how appallingly incompetent, dishonest, self-centered, oligarchical, and authoritarian his opponent was...

Even though he is still lurking around to remind us that we dodged a bullet big time.

In the world, not everything is about Trump.

Evidently 20% of Democratic Voters do not buy into the “But Trump….” Defense and are actually holding the President accountable for his own actions.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,588.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have absolutely no doubt that we are far better off than we would have been under the status quo.

When the choice is between a middle-of-the-road lifetime legislator and an erratic impulsive oligarch whose sole concern was fattening his coffers, there should be no hesitation.

Republicans have to present someone who isn't running from prosecution in four states after having tried to end democracy and fan the frames of a pabdemic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,588.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You pick a day when Afghanistan was taken over by the Taliban.

That would have shredded any president's polls. Time will show he did the right thing.

That the billions in military equipment was rendered unusable (source--the Pentagon) and had not fallen into enemy hands.

That almost all the 200 remaining Americans chose to stay longer, despite urging.

That great nations are judged by their compassion and 50,000 refugees are headed here. How shameful our nation behaved 2017-2020.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That almost all the 200 remaining Americans chose to stay longer, despite urging.

That is not accurate in any sense of reality. They have asked and are still asking.

Unless you have a citation that is proof.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Just because they said that they wouldn't vote for Biden that doesn't mean they would have voted for Trump.

In 2016 I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton, I wrote in another name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Even if one takes the poll at face value, 4/5ths still seem to be fine with Biden. That doesn't sound to bad.

Indeed -- that's an 80% approval rating... Show me a politician who wouldn't give his right anything for those kind of numbers...

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you seen Biden's approval rating lately? It is evidence that Zogby is, at a minimum, pointing in the right direction.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Biden's 2020 opponent has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would have shredded any president's polls. Time will show he did the right thing.

Pulling out troops before all U.S. citizens are evacuated is "the right thing?" Abandoning a key airfield (Bagram) before a mass airlift evacuation was "the right thing?"

I think history will say that the whole operation was a complete blunder.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Pulling out troops before all U.S. citizens are evacuated is "the right thing?" Abandoning a key airfield (Bagram) before a mass airlift evacuation was "the right thing?"

I think history will say that the whole operation was a complete blunder.

That tends to happen when someone is handed an impossible situation to try and resolve. Of course Trump could have handled the evacuation during his term, but of course then the Republicans wouldn't have been able to shirk their responsibilities and blame it on the Democrats instead.

Upvote 0