United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just don’t care.
Then WHY are you here???????? You like to spend your valuable time on things you don't care about? Interesting.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Then why even enter this thread??? If you already know move on. What is the reason to come then: to harass someone you don't agree with?

Allow me to remind you of your own words from your OP
It wasn't news till it was over. It WAS news for the biased main-stream media and its cohorts after it was sent back.

You claim that the MSM ignored this until it after it was rejected by the court.

We all saw reports from a range of media sources well before it was rejected.

Letting you know you are wrong is not harassment.

OB

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys are doing just can be expected of those who have been sabotaging our great and honorable President Trump all along;
If you have to prop him up like that, it ain't that obvious ...

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I did and 1/3=millions and millions of people. Our country, for your information, is by the people, for the people, and of the people. EVERY one counts.
Well, not exactly, no. The Attorneys General of those states signed on to the suit, which does not necessarily mean that all the people in those states supported the action. This is just more of the "Our guy didn't win so there must have been massive fraud" delusion.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,515.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It wasn't news till it was over. It WAS news for the biased main-stream media and its cohorts after it was sent back. After Michigan's forensic studies of its election process it has locked up its findings, hmmm? Our great and honorable President Trump's team hasn't counted on the Texas suit, and had continued their investigations into voter fraud. Forensic exams have been done on some MI machines now. MI has blocked the release of the results. Still more fraud info being discovered in other key states. Hundreds of pole workers have come forward with sworn testimonies (under penalty of purgery if lying) of the cheating. The President Trump team still say that they have 6 avenues they can take yet.
Link for article of 19 States total involved with TX initiative: UPDATE: 18 States Join Texas In General Election Supreme Court Lawsuit Against 4 Swing States
Wait, if it wasn't news until it was over how could you post a link to a news story about it before the SCOTUS rejected the case?

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I did and 1/3=millions and millions of people. Our country, for your information, is by the people, for the people, and of the people. EVERY one counts.
One third of the representatives is not 1/3 of the people in our country. And thing about it, if one of the people in our country claimed that 2 + 2 = 5 that would only mean that one third of the people are not that bright. This court case was all but immediately rejected by the Supreme Court, even the two justices that say they would have heard the case said that they would not have given Texas what the state wanted. The fact is that the states that pushed this case had no standing. It was an rather foolish and worthless case.

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm curious, where are you seeing that "MI has blocked the release of the results?" Everywhere I can see reports that Michigan certified their Presidential Election results -- and on Safe Harbor day all 50 states had certified their election results.
Michigan attorney moves to release findings from Dominion voting machines forensic audit in Antrim County

Michigan attorney moves to release findings from Dominion voting machines forensic audit in Antrim County

https://twitter.com/nic_pianelli/status/1337224064402907137

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One third of the representatives is not 1/3 of the people in our country. And thing about it, if one of the people in our country claimed that 2 + 2 = 5 that would only mean that one third of the people are not that bright. This court case was all but immediately rejected by the Supreme Court, even the two justices that say they would have heard the case said that they would not have given Texas what the state wanted. The fact is that the states that pushed this case had no standing. It was an rather foolish and worthless case.
Yet, while we have had a minuscule, totally insignificant percentage, according to your point, of gays or this or that in our society, such a small percentage has an extremely powerful impact through government; large enough to change our bill of rights. This counters your point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
No, not what I saw. Even your link below shows it being reported before "it was over." Most objective legal analysts did claim it wouldn't do anything -- even I stated that it would likely be tossed because Texas lacked standing. I saw plenty of "mainstream" sources writing about this lawsuit.

I'm curious, where are you seeing that "MI has blocked the release of the results?" Everywhere I can see reports that Michigan certified their Presidential Election results -- and on Safe Harbor day all 50 states had certified their election results.

Disinformation and conspiracy theory is all they have left.

Of course it was covered by the media. It simply wasn't trumpeted as it was by the right wing disinformation media.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
You guys are doing just can be expected of those who have been sabotaging our great and honorable President Trump all along; detract from the truth, evade the truth, redirect. What is the TOPIC of this THREAD?
Over 1/3 of US States Were in Legal Support of and with Texas In SCOTUS Lawsuit

How do you respond? With obscene totally distracting pictures, with a criticizing of my spelling, with name-calling, ... How intellectual of you. Par for the course.

This thread is to make people aware that contrary to others on this site Texas WAS NOT ALONE. Over 1/3 of the United States were in support of what Texas was/is trying to obtain.

The truth is that Trump lost the election by a considerable margin, and he and his supporters chose to attempt to steal the Presidency anyway.

We see your attacks on our democracy as what they are. That many have bought into Trump's lies and supported overturning the will of the people shows just how dangerous Trumpism has become.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Then why even enter this thread??? If you already know move on. What is the reason to come then: to harass someone you don't agree with?

You start a belligerent thread and then get upset when there's pushback.

Trumpism 101.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

Every US citizen counts, and the US citizenry voted to remove Trump from office by a considerable number. Trump's attempt to overturn those results and your support of those actions show that you don't actually care about democracy.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Yet, while we have had a minuscule, totally insignificant percentage, according to your point, of gays or this or that in our society, such a small percentage has an extremely powerful impact through government; large enough to change our bill of rights. This counters your point.
I am not aware that the Bill of Rights has been amended.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That's nice, I guess we'll see what is released. At the same time, there is no mention of the Michigan Election Results being "blocked." Instead, it says the person who filed suit, and the suit was about a marijuana initiative, is asking the Michigan Legislature to overturn the results of the Presidential Election. The issue is, it is too late for the legislature to overturn the results since it is after Safe Harbor day, and Michigan has already formally certified its Electors.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
LOL! No, it doesn't. By the way, why the homophobia?

Once again, those that signed onto the Texas lawsuit did so because of political ideology (or in this case idiology). The case itself was just about as foolish as claiming 2 + 2 = 5. Do you not understand why it failed?

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
"Over 1/3 of US States Were in Legal Support of and with Texas In SCOTUS Lawsuit"

Which means two out of three states did not side with Texas.

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Except for those who vote for Biden apparently, according to Texas.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
You guys are doing just can be expected of those who have been sabotaging our great and honorable President Trump all along; detract from the truth, evade the truth, redirect. What is the TOPIC of this THREAD?
Over 1/3 of US States Were in Legal Support of and with Texas In SCOTUS Lawsuit

How do you respond? With obscene totally distracting pictures, with a criticizing of my spelling, with name-calling, ... How intellectual of you. Par for the course.

This thread is to make people aware that contrary to others on this site Texas WAS NOT ALONE. Over 1/3 of the United States were in support of what Texas was/is trying to obtain.
it means that a number of states attorney generals were willing to ignore their sworn oaths of office and ... um...spit on the United States Constitution an effort to subvert the rights of millions of voters in other states. They are traitors to our country and should be treated as such.

Upvote 0