• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Out of Sight, Out Of Mind

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
About two days ago I saw a good friend from college, and she was making out with a particular guy. Then I saw this guy at my home and I was angry with him.

Just now God gave me a warning dream where I saw myself reading something on a computer. This is when I saw the following words in the color red and extremely big. "THIS IS NOT A KISS I WOULD LIKE I HAVE TO GO".

Significant other, you have purposely pushed me out of your life for over 5 years. I don't live with you, I don't see you everyday so who is fulfilling all your needs

Additionally a few months ago God gave me a dream where I went to a house, wanted to go inside to look for you, and your mother stood in the doorway telling me she would ask you to carry me home. I was not able to enter the home because her body was blocking the door.

Where is home? Isn't home is where my children live? Who is my family? Isn't it my significant other and my children, and extended family?

Significant other you and your family, and others, have created a family amongst yourself where I am not included every day as an active parent in my children's life as their mother. This is how I feel.

Where I live, I have struggled every single day, because I do not believe that things will get better for me in my life, I do not believe things will ever change better for the better. I don't think I will every leave where I live and have my own life with my family. This has made me not want to live any more. I literally struggle living every day, my mind has been in constant torment.