Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I was at my parent's house for dinner last night and I was talking to my mom, we got to talking. Years ago my mother had an out-of-body experience! She had never told me about this, I had no idea this happened! She took a pain medication when she was young and had a reaction to it, she was lying in bed and can remember leaving her body and she was floating at the ceiling looking down at herself! Eventually it stopped and she was back in her body! There are many, many stories out there of this same thing happening! I got to share a number of related stories that I had. This was interesting.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This is one of those deals people tend not to believe, like so many things, till it happens to them. So your answers will be all over the place. Or they believe it but through some kind of mysticism or hyper spiritualism.

I know two people who believe this happened to them. One went to heaven and told to go back. The thing about her is she did die for a while in child birth but they resuscitated her. The other up in the atmosphere where God asked her who is that on the ground down there. She replied a broken little girl. And God said that's you down there. And that has lead her into ministry to hurting women.

The thing of it is this. The bible tells us all we need to know for life and to get to heaven, not all there is to be known. God is bigger than our finite minds,He doesn't stay confined in our boxes we tend to make for Him. But I can't tell you if any of these people actually left there bodies but the descriptions are very convincing, lot's of details etc. So to me it will have to remain a mystery. I know that they believe, as does your mom and so many others that it really happened to them.

Upvote 0