Brighton
✟8,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Shall we simply ignore the scriptures about willful sin and rebuilding again that which God destroyed, making ourselves transgressors? The gospel is far greater news than we can imagine, but until we truly long to be released from our fallen nature, our ‘old man’, we cannot see that responding to God is not for the religious zealot, but is th way to joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Blessings,

Gideon

Sorry, but way you are preaching it doesn't make it good news. It's not comforting to anyone that it's hard not go to hell. After all, you said in your first post:

"Our minds want to rail out against this concept, for if it is true, the weight that was lifted off our shoulders begins to slip back on them, and fear drives out what little true joy we possess. I understand that."

And let me remind you Paul
said in chapter 1 Corinthians 1: 8

who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, but way you are preaching it doesn't make it good news. It's not comforting to anyone that it's hard not go to hell. After all, you said in your first post:

"Our minds want to rail out against this concept, for if it is true, the weight that was lifted off our shoulders begins to slip back on them, and fear drives out what little true joy we possess. I understand that."

And let me remind you Paul
said in chapter 1 Corinthians 1: 8

who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ahhh, but what if there was a way to be kept from falling, and those ‘conditions’ are actually promises. God told us in Ezekiel 36 that under the coming new covenant, He would actually CAUSE US to walk as obedient children.

The solution is not to cut out every scripture on the conditional nature of our salvation and to lower the standard that without holiness, no msn shall see the Lord. The solution is to admit those verses say what they say and then fall on our knees crying out to our God to do what He has clearly promised to do.... to keep us from falling.

We are about to be amazed.

Blessings, Scott

Gids

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟283,407.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What sort of good news is a lifetime of a failing struggle against sin? The good news of what Gids is saying is that we can be free of the mastery of sin. Why is that not good new? Where sin abounds grace much more abounds, and where grace abounds good works abound. That is freedom. When we fall short we can go boldly to the throne of grace for God's empowerment over sin. That is good news! Or you can wallow in a cycle of hopeless defeat and call that "good news."

I have not arrived to that point, but I cannot deny the truth of it in scripture.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We can ABOLUTELY see sin eradicated in our lives, moment by moment. We do not ever arrive at a position where sin is not a possibility, as long as we are housed in these fleshly tents.

That's about as far from a straight answer as it can be, and clearly by design. You're playing games now. You say we can, then when confronted directly, you don't
give a straight answer.

"Eradicated moment by moment" now is it? Seriously? That wasn't what I asked. You had to change the question in order to come up with that. I asked, in so many words, if we can or cannot?

And before it was:

can a man or woman walk in freedom all day every day the rest of their life without sinning? Of course!

Which states emphatically, we can stop sinning, a completely different thing over what you are claiming now

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟283,407.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hate the agendas of unbelief that have been so ingrained into the body of Christ, and the way they portray belief somehow as heresy. Cessation, and the theologies of our perpetual state of defeat to sin both elevate unbelief to religious obligation and keep us imprisoned and useless to God, the world, and each other.

The worst part of it for me is that I have been severely influenced by them, and am having a hard time climbing out of the pit of their thoughts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's about as far from a straight answer as it can be, and clearly by design. You're playing games now. You say we can, then when confronted directly, you don't
give a straight answer.

"Eradicated moment by moment" now is it? Seriously? That wasn't what I asked. You had to change the question in order to come up with that. I asked, in so many words, if we can or cannot?

And before it was:

Which states emphatically, we can stop sinning, a completely different thing over what you are claiming now
Playing games now? I am in a life or death battle with the enemy to awaken His saints from the lies of the enemy that we all have been fed, lies that keep us asleep, lies that rob us of our of joy and peace, lies that keep in our adolescent state of sin-repent-sin over and over.

Can I ask you plainly? Do you want to be free indeed as Jesus promised, where we do not commit sin? Put aside whether or not you believe it possible. Do you long for they? Does it crush you when you sin again and again, bringing dishonor to the one who died for you?

Is the same heart in you that was in Paul in Romans 7 where his constant defeat consumed him, to where he HATED himself? Far to many have hid under what they see as protection to keep sinning willfully since Paul himself seemed to find his prison inescapable. They are quite content to remain there, maybe not sinning all the time, but with the option to sin firmly grasped in their clutches. We are only human after all, right? Wrong.

We are children of the most High God, who lives within us. We have been given exceeding great and precious promises, that by our believing them, we become partakers of His divine nature.

If I am imprisoned in a jail cell that is virtually inescapable, it would be a lie to say that I can escape. In religious terms, heresy. But the prison cell we have all been in, sin, has been ripped off the hinges, from the outside.

Now, we habe a choice to make. We can stay in our dark and dank cell, or we can walk out and embrace our liberator, our deliverer. All who love the light will walk into it, leaving the darkness behind.

Look, I get it. This that ai share is radically different than what our churches are teaching us. You have to go back nineteen hundred years to hear something similar. Most of us are aware that something is amiss in our churches. Truth is slowly being eroded away. Joy has ebbed as the darkness in the world has increased exponentially.

And praise God, in His mercy He is now bringing us back to book of Acts faith, where, when Satan comes at us, tempting us to sin..... again.....he is met with something he has most likely not seen for nineteen centuries. And what is that? God’s saints in full armor, with swords glistening and razor sharp, and with shields.... impenetrable shields.... held high.

We are told to count it all joy when we fall into diverse temptations. We have interpreted that as “Well, chances are I am going down again, but praise God, I am forgiven no matter what I do, so thank you Jesus!”

But God is slowly allowing us to grasp that we can count it all joy when we are tempted, because we know that our God is our armor, His promises in his word our sword, and the faith HE has given us, that is our shield. Defeat? Ha! That is how one is joyful when tempted, knowing a God will sustain us, and not allow us to be tempted more than what He has worked in us so far.

Brother, this is no game, no seeing how long I can dance around to avoid answering you. I love you, and right now, care for you more than you care for yourself. And as long as God wills it, ai will continue to exhort the saints to look away from rhemselves.... their strengths or their weakness..... for either way, the snakebites we have all received cannot be overcome with our eyes on us.

When we finally, like Paul, trapped in his prison of self and sin, see ourselves as wretched men, might beings trapped in the darkness, and cry put to Jesus to save us from US, from our fleshly old nature, to our joy and amazement, we will discover who we really are, and experience the very same deliverance from the power of darkness that Paul spoke of, and that He experienced.

The question before us is...... would we be made whole?

Blessings to you, dear brother,

Gids

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
give a straight answer.

And before it was:

Do you see that when I talk about freedom from sinning, it can represent two totally different paths?

1) We do the ceasing from sin through choice, through diligence, through discipline, through white knuckling it, as I call it.

This way is impossible. I am in agreement with you. This is the man who is still a carnal believer, who is not seeing with eyes of faith, or with his mind renewed. He is still walking in his old nature.

2) God keeps us from sinning by indwelling us and causing us to obey just as He has promised.

This way is the birthright of every child of God, no matter how weak, no matter how bound. It does not require strength. In fact it requires that we finally become aware that it is to him who has NO strength and looks to Jesus for his strength.

This is the man or woman who has willingly put off his old nature, agreeing with God that it is truly dead. In this case, they have had their minds renewed and have,by faith, put on their new man that indeed can be caused to both want to ANad to do of His good pleasure.

The hardest part of awakening to what God has for us is admitting that we cannot and believing that He can do for us what we cannot do for ourselves. A lot of believers certainly agree with the first part, but have stopped short of crying out for the second part, that His promises are meant to be walked in..... in THIS life!

In Ezekiel 36, where He promises to cause us (His exact words-vs. 27) to obey Him, He follows that up with this statement:

“I shall yet be inquired of by the House of Israel to do it for them”

But how hard is it for His children to admit this. Our error is this. Having proved to ourselves that we cannot do it, and that it is impossible for us to cease from sin, instead of crying out to God to fulfill His clear promises to us to keep us from falling, we have fallen back into unbelief and refused to believe God can and will do it for us.

Instead, we have lowered the standard of holiness unto the Lord. We have ignored the exhortation that tells us as His children “Let all who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity”. We have rested content to be carnal Christians living off the milk of forgiveness, and not gone deeper into God where we discover the grace that teaches us how to deny ungodliness and to live righteously all the days of our lives.

As we all are awakened to the truth of who we are.....( and who we are not!)... many will come back to God willingly by breaking and repenting before Him, crying out for help. Others, rooted deeply in their religious unbelief, will unfortunately be require being broken by circumstances that are on the horizon, where the dark clouds are even now gathering.

But thank the Lord He is the God of patience, for in that same chapter of Ezekiel 36, God tells us that there will be some who will be awakened in this manner, and only then will they look back at their pride, arrogance and religious-coated unbelief and finally feel ashamed before Him. But they WILL return to Him in full faith. Glory!

But let all know this. God knows those who are His and His sheep will.... WILL... hear His voice and even that deep shame will be washed away by the joy He will plant in our hearts as true overcomers, victorious over the world, the flesh and the devil.

The devil is in for a ride. And we the church are going to take him on it. The bride is being awakened and there is no doubt that she will be prepared to meet her soon coming husband.

Amazing God!!

Blessings,

Gideon

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Playing games now? I am in a life or death battle with the enemy to awaken His saints from the lies of the enemy that we all have been fed, lies that keep us asleep, lies that rob us of our of joy and peace, lies that keep in our adolescent state of sin-repent-sin over and over.

Can I ask you plainly? Do you want to be free indeed as Jesus promised, where we do not commit sin? Put aside whether or not you believe it possible. Do you long for they? Does it crush you when you sin again and again, bringing dishonor to the one who died for you?

Is the same heart in you that was in Paul in Romans 7 where his constant defeat consumed him, to where he HATED himself? Far to many have hid under what they see as protection to keep sinning willfully since Paul himself seemed to find his prison inescapable. They are quite content to remain there, maybe not sinning all the time, but with the option to sin firmly grasped in their clutches. We are only human after all, right? Wrong.

We are children of the most High God, who lives within us. We have been given exceeding great and precious promises, that by our believing them, we become partakers of His divine nature.

If I am imprisoned in a jail cell that is virtually inescapable, it would be a lie to say that I can escape. In religious terms, heresy. But the prison cell we have all been in, sin, has been ripped off the hinges, from the outside.

Now, we habe a choice to make. We can stay in our dark and dank cell, or we can walk out and embrace our liberator, our deliverer. All who love the light will walk into it, leaving the darkness behind.

Look, I get it. This that ai share is radically different than what our churches are teaching us. You have to go back nineteen hundred years to hear something similar. Most of us are aware that something is amiss in our churches. Truth is slowly being eroded away. Joy has ebbed as the darkness in the world has increased exponentially.

And praise God, in His mercy He is now bringing us back to book of Acts faith, where, when Satan comes at us, tempting us to sin..... again.....he is met with something he has most likely not seen for nineteen centuries. And what is that? God’s saints in full armor, with swords glistening and razor sharp, and with shields.... impenetrable shields.... held high.

We are told to count it all joy when we fall into diverse temptations. We have interpreted that as “Well, chances are I am going down again, but praise God, I am forgiven no matter what I do, so thank you Jesus!”

But God is slowly allowing us to grasp that we can count it all joy when we are tempted, because we know that our God is our armor, His promises in his word our sword, and the faith HE has given us, that is our shield. Defeat? Ha! That is how one is joyful when tempted, knowing a God will sustain us, and not allow us to be tempted more than what He has worked in us so far.

Brother, this is no game, no seeing how long I can dance around to avoid answering you. I love you, and right now, care for you more than you care for yourself. And as long as God wills it, ai will continue to exhort the saints to look away from rhemselves.... their strengths or their weakness..... for either way, the snakebites we have all received cannot be overcome with our eyes on us.

When we finally, like Paul, trapped in his prison of self and sin, see ourselves as wretched men, might beings trapped in the darkness, and cry put to Jesus to save us from US, from our fleshly old nature, to our joy and amazement, we will discover who we really are, and experience the very same deliverance from the power of darkness that Paul spoke of, and that He experienced.

The question before us is...... would we be made whole?

Blessings to you, dear brother,

Gids

Did I say the situation was a game, or did I say you were playing games? Please, on top of everything else, don't start putting words in my mouth as I was very clear what I was stating there.

I covered it all and you still insist we need to do more than we have been/are. You insist we can stop sinning completely with what you are offering us, and when asked if you have done so, the answer is never clear. You also claim we cannot stop our willful sin with what we already have. I have already gone into how that is not a fact either. You claim that God only saved us when we got saved, leaving out the fact that he gave us the Holy Spirit (the mind of God) so we will know what is wrong and what is right, so in turn, we can stop doing what is wrong, simply...do it or not. Those things make me doubt you..

The basics, because you were in a bad condition, you are assuming we are, and now some who thought they were doing ok, and they actually were, may start to get depressed because you insist they are missing something, when they are not. You come across here as all have failed, and will continue to fail until they do as you say. You were in a hole and you have told us how YOU got out, some of us are not there as you continue to assume.

True there may be some here that can/will benefit from what you are saying, but again, you are being very inconsistent and making claims that simply are not true, and when called on them, you give no direct answer to back up what you claim, so some of us are going to see a problem here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kenny, you asked if I were playing games. I replied that I am not and that it was deadly serious to me. I am not putting any words in your mouth at all.

As to not being clear, unfortunately right now it is simply that you either cannot hear or do not want to hear.

I have stated before that I do not want to go down this road of argumentative ness with you. It is a public forum and you may certainly continue as you have in the last week or so.

If I felt like you were sincere in getting free from sin’s grip, even if it is small, I most certainly would continue our discussions, but sadly, at this present moment, I do not feel that is the case.

I have presented the promises of God straight out of the Word. You have countered with nothing but your opinion and sweep the promises away as if all they are good for are nice Christian motivational posters.

Kenny, they are power that we have failed to believe possible. I pray that at some point you see that.

Many blessings,

Gideon

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm going to only comment on this port of your post for the moment, it's important so some can understand my concerns if they don't already.

2) God keeps us from sinning by indwelling us and causing us to obey just as He has promised.

In Ezekiel 36, where He promises to cause us (His exact words-vs. 27) to obey Him, He follows that up with this statement:

No he does not "follow that with this statement". Now read the part that you posted, and I'll follow that with all that you should have posted, the part that shows you blatantly taking that out of context.

“I shall yet be inquired of by the House of Israel to do it for them”

You are again claiming that means God is going to somehow put it in our minds not to sin/go against our free will, something I disagreed with several times. so to make your point, you left off the last part of that which makes the scripture clearly mean something other than what you say.

here ya go...in context, the bold is added by me:

37 Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; (and here is what he is going to do for them) I will increase them with men like a flock.

So you see, it didn't mean he would magically make us not sin, that is up to us, but that he would "increase them with men, like a flock"

Not only that, but likely unknowingly, you took the first scripture of the set you mentioned out of context as well

Ezekiel 36: 27 And I will put my spirit within you,(the Holy Spirit we got when we were saved, BTW) and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

The term "cause" there doesn't mean to force, or "make" anyone do anything, it means to set things up so they will do it of their own free will.

I'll prove it.

Mathew 5:23
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

As anyone can see there, no one is "making" her commit adultery, but due to the divorce, things are now set up to where if she sleeps with another of her own free will, she has been caused (by the divorce) to commit adultery. It's simply the way the scripture used/uses the term "cause", you can see it right there for yourself. We use it like that today. "Cause" is often indirectly making something happen. Look it up in the dictionary, and don't just pick out one part, look at all the definitions. :)

As I've stated time and time again, God does not make us do anything, as you still insist he will.

Gid, can you please tell me where you are reading what you are posting here. I mean is there a web page/video or something somewhere you are getting the things I mentioned/what you are teaching from?

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm going to only comment on this port of your post for the moment, it's important so some can understand my concerns if they don't already.

You are again claiming that means God is going to somehow put it in our minds not to sin/go against our free will, something I disagreed with several times. so to make your point, you left off the last part of that which makes the scripture clearly mean something other than what you say.

37 Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; (and here is what he is going to do for them) I will increase them with men like a flock.

So you see, it didn't mean he would magically make us not sin, that is up to us, but that he would "increase them with men, like a flock"

Not only that, but likely unknowingly, you took the first scripture of the set you mentioned out of context as well

Ezekiel 36: 27 And I will put my spirit within you,(the Holy Spirit we got when we were saved, BTW) and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

The term "cause" there doesn't mean to force, or "make" anyone do anything, it means to set things up so they will do it of their own free will.

I'll prove it.

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

As anyone can see there, no one is "making" her commit adultery, but due to the divorce, things are now set up to where if she sleeps with another of her own free will, she has been caused (by the divorce) to commit adultery. It's simply the way the scripture used/uses the term "cause", you can see it right there for yourself. We use it like that today. "Cause" is often indirectly making something happen. Look it up in the dictionary, and don't just pick out one part, look at all the definitions. :)

As I've stated time and time again, God does not make us do anything, as you still insist he will.

Gid, can you please tell me where you are reading what you are posting here. I mean is there a web page/video or something somewhere you are getting the things I mentioned/what you are teaching from?
Thanks for your reply. It seems we are at an impasse as to whether God can actually I dwell us and cause us to sin not. For 12 years after the Lord revealed to me that I had never reckoned myself dead to sin, dead to the old man, I have found that God can and will do for me (and for any who are tired of failing Him with true heart felt obedience) exactly as I have shared here. No amount of explanation is going to change your mind. I will leave that to the Spirit.

It is certainly your prerogative to disagree and I wish you the best on your chosen path.

Blessings,

Gideon

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I'll prove it.

I did not see this end comment/question so one last word here.

I knew nothing but what you are saying here that ceasing from sin is simply a choice. I was always making the wrong one.... thirty eight years worth. Out of hope, I received my very undeserved visitation from the Lord 12 years ago and everything changed. Most of all me.

I did not change me, He did... and still does. No book taught me what I have been asked to share. It was not until six years after this miracle that I was led to several authors of books in the past who taught the same thing. One is “The Complete Green Letters” by Miles Stanford. The other is “The Rest of the Gospel - After The Partial Gospel Has Worn You Out”. I am sure you can find them on Amazon.

Blessings,

Gids

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kenny, you asked if I were playing games. I replied that I am not and that it was deadly serious to me. I am not putting any words in your mouth at all.

See, that is part of the problem, you either refuse to pay attention but more likely you are just changing what I said as a defense.

I did not "ask you" if you were playing games now, I told you you were, I said:

You're playing games now.

And no, you replied to indicate I said something completely different. Just ask if you need more explanation. And in itself that means little or nothing but it's all the little twisty turns you are making in order to answer to something you could not answer to otherwise. You do that with nearly every comment in the post I'm replying to... that concerns me greatly.

As to not being clear, unfortunately right now it is simply that you either cannot hear or do not want to hear.

No sir. I have posted several time and showed you, point blank where you were not clear, yet you use the classic, you just don't understand to wiggle out of that one, another twisty turn. As some point, someone is going to have to see my point here, it's starting to show as undeniable.

Do you want me to round all those posts up and show you?

I have stated before that I do not want to go down this road of argumentative ness with you.

Then don't. Why are you doing what you just said you don't want to do, just don't reply to me, and there will be no argument. I already told you once my posts weren't towards you, but you opened things back up by posting directly to me again.

If I felt like you were sincere in getting free from sin’s grip, even if it is small, I most certainly would continue our discussions, but sadly, at this present moment, I do not feel that is the case.

And there you go again, unequivocally saying I not only have no interest in getting rid of sins grip, but that I am living in sins grip when I am not. You assume way to much here...is that not clear by now? Seriously, can you prove I am in sins grip, or that everyone here is, as you seem to think?? Wow!

I have presented the promises of God straight out of the Word. You have countered with nothing but your opinion and sweep the promises away as if all they are good for are nice Christian motivational posters.

Why be untruthful now? I have countered with scripture, scripture right out of that same word, anyone here can see that, and all to back my opinion while you very often have not...want me to show you? I have called you out several times for that but you clearly refuse to see it, and now you are flat out not being truthful on the matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for your reply. It seems we are at an impasse as to whether God can actually I dwell us and cause us to sin not. For 12 years after the Lord revealed to me that I had never reckoned myself dead to sin, dead to the old man, I have found that God can and will do for me (and for any who are tired of failing Him with true heart felt obedience) exactly as I have shared here. No amount of explanation is going to change your mind. I will leave that to the Spirit.

It is certainly your prerogative to disagree and I wish you the best on your chosen path.

Blessings,

Gideon

yet you do not address most if any of the issues I brought up...absolutely expected, and that speaks loudly.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
See, that is part of the problem, you either refuse to pay attention but more likely you are just changing what I said as a defense.

I did not "ask you" if you were playing games now, I told you you were, I said:

You're playing games now.

And no, you replied to indicate I said something completely different. Just ask if you need more explanation. And in itself that means little or nothing but it's all the little twisty turns you are making in order to answer to something you could not answer to otherwise. You do that with nearly every comment in the post I'm replying to... that concerns me greatly.

No sir. I have posted several time and showed you, point blank where you were not clear, yet you use the classic, you just don't understand to wiggle out of that one, another twisty turn. As some point, someone is going to have to see my point here, it's starting to show as undeniable.

Do you want me to round all those posts up and show you?

Then don't. Why are you doing what you just said you don't want to do, just don't reply to me, and there will be no argument. I already told you once my posts weren't towards you, but you opened things back up by posting directly to me again.

And there you go again, unequivocally saying I not only have no interest in getting rid of sins grip, but that I am living in sins grip when I am not. You assume way to much here...is that not clear by now? Seriously, can you prove I am in sins grip, or that everyone here is, as you seem to think?? Wow!

Why be untruthful now? I have countered with scripture, scripture right out of that same word, anyone here can see that, and all to back my opinion while you very often have not...want me to show you? I have called you out several times for that but you clearly refuse to see it, and now you are flat out not being truthful on the matter.
Kenny, I refuse to be baited into arguing. I have said my piece. You have said yours. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. God bless.

Blessings, me

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did not see this end comment/question so one last word here.

I knew nothing but what you are saying here that ceasing from sin is simply a choice. I was always making the wrong one.... thirty eight years worth. Out of hope, I received my very undeserved visitation from the Lord 12 years ago and everything changed. Most of all me.

I did not change me, He did... and still does. No book taught me what I have been asked to share. It was not until six years after this miracle that I was led to several authors of books in the past who taught the same thing. One is “The Complete Green Letters” by Miles Stanford. The other is “The Rest of the Gospel - After The Partial Gospel Has Worn You Out”. I am sure you can find them on Amazon.

Blessings,

Gids

I know, and that's you, yet you continue to assume we are there now.

Upvote 0