California
✟259,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our salvation is the life of Christ actually coming to life in the believing soul…

Since this is the truth of the issue, it is than to be asked by the believing soul, what can it do to progress this coming to life?

Scripture says to;

Romans 12:1 (NASB20)
Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all one can do, is do the presenting of themselves before God, that He might do His work in one… This is the same truth as asking, seeking, knocking and the truth of looking off to Jesus, as well as the truth Mary chose as she chose the good part, to sit at Jesus’s feet and learn of Him… All these scriptures are pointing to the same truth, which is the presenting of oneself before God that He might work His work in one…

For there is nothing man can do to form their Creator in themselves, this has to be done for them, by the Creator Himself… For this is what our salvation is, Christ, God Himself actually coming to live His life in one… This Divine Nature coming to life in one, this Christ in one being one’s only hope of glory… For this is the truth scriptures point to, the truth, of leaving self behind, and with the faith of the heart turning, stretching, reaching, desiring after God so He might work His work….

For God Himself forming and growing Himself in one is one’s only hope.. For no amount of the creatures self effort can create their Creator in themselves, it has to be done by the Creator Himself..For there is one life that is good, and our salvation is being invited to share in that life…

This truth, as it is learned in a deeper way, will keep the heart humble and in a constant presenting state before the One that can do what needs to be done in the soul..

Be blessed in the receiving of what has been offered to share in…

A fellow follower of His, Not me

setst777

Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
Greenfield
Visit site
✟347,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our salvation is the life of Christ actually coming to life in the believing soul…

Since this is the truth of the issue, it is than to be asked by the believing soul, what can it do to progress this coming to life?

Scripture says to;

Romans 12:1 (NASB20)
Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all one can do, is do the presenting of themselves before God, that He might do His work in one… This is the same truth as asking, seeking, knocking and the truth of looking off to Jesus, as well as the truth Mary chose as she chose the good part, to sit at Jesus’s feet and learn of Him… All these scriptures are pointing to the same truth, which is the presenting of oneself before God that He might work His work in one…

For there is nothing man can do to form their Creator in themselves, this has to be done for them, by the Creator Himself… For this is what our salvation is, Christ, God Himself actually coming to live His life in one… This Divine Nature coming to life in one, this Christ in one being one’s only hope of glory… For this is the truth scriptures point to, the truth, of leaving self behind, and with the faith of the heart turning, stretching, reaching, desiring after God so He might work His work….

For God Himself forming and growing Himself in one is one’s only hope.. For no amount of the creatures self effort can create their Creator in themselves, it has to be done by the Creator Himself..For there is one life that is good, and our salvation is being invited to share in that life…

This truth, as it is learned in a deeper way, will keep the heart humble and in a constant presenting state before the One that can do what needs to be done in the soul..

Be blessed in the receiving of what has been offered to share in…

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Romans 12:1-2 (NIV)
12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

• Useful
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟36,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Salvation is in faith tested and found genuine.
1 Peter 1:
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved
by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, much more precious than gold that perishes, though
it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice
with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.

• Useful
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟259,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 12:1-2 (NIV)
12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Be blessed in the experiencing of such truths….

A fellow believer, Not me

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟259,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Salvation is in faith tested and found genuine.
1 Peter 1:
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved
by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, much more precious than gold that perishes, though
it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice
with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.

Be blessed in Him, Not me

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0