✟16,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Serious and Incredible! Do Pets go to heaven? - YouTube

I feel bad for always posting, but I came across this today and thought to share, in case anyone else is suffering the loss of a beloved animal, whether through death, impending death or through loss such as re-homing (which is, in my experience a billion times worse...) or through any other means which I can't think of due to lack of experience.

The reason I believe our pets will be in Heaven is because as a YouTube pet mourner said (music video about her dog) that animals, our pets give us, show us God's love, so what she said was that God's love for us is shown through our pets, which I also came to experience through my boys, in the last two years, through my angel. <3 So, because our Father uses these innocent beings, the animals, to show His love for us, show this unconditional, shining love for us, it just doesn't make sense in my heart and soul that He wouldn't allow these animals, pets into Heaven. I now feel the peace that comes with it. This is the reason as we can understand it, that God allows animals and pets to go into Heaven. They're there, they're innocent, pure and godly.

And I wanted to write as I was writing this above, and because they're Good, but this preacher mentioned in the video. :) Hence, also why they're in Heaven. They glorify God because God created animals.

Do our pets go to heaven with us? - YouTube
Will Animals be in Heaven? - YouTube

xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Joined2krist

Melinda2022

Jul 5, 2022
New York City
✟16,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
upload_2022-7-13_17-5-42.png

Attachments

• MAI.PNG
    MAI.PNG
    707.7 KB · Views: 41
  • MAI.PNG
    MAI.PNG
    707.7 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We'd all like to believe that. Since I follow Dr. C. Stanley and his teachings I can't put aside what he says about it. That is, animals have no souls so they won't be in heaven. Then there is lion and lamb? Personally, we should be joyous to be with Jesus which I am sure will satisfy us. Still, I am counting on being with my animals

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I think of 2 things on this issue:
1)in the presence of God's glory in heaven what will truly be important to us? Will the dim light of a pet's soul be overshadowed by the intense glory of God so much that we don't even think about lost pets?
2)The Bible equates that the lion will lay down with the lamb in the future.. the 1000 year reign of Jesus will be glorious and I believe that animals will be back to God's original design for them.

I think the importance of pets dwarfs in comparison to the importance of people, other Christians we will be with forever in the next life. I think people who counted on pets for companionship etc will not need them in the next life.

Does this mean God won't have pets that died in the next life? I truly don't know for 100% sure but if one considers the importance of mother, father, sister, brother, etc.... pets tend to take back seat to people.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People like to think their pets will be in heaven as it helps with the grieving process. Just as most people believe their loved ones will be in Heaven, even if their loved one was a two church services a year type Christian. Neither of which are true in all likelihood

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
The truth is ….nobody really knows.

Not much is said about being in heaven for humanoids... more is spoken about eternal life.

We know that when Christ returns for the “Church of God” it states …so shall we ever be with the Lord…wherever that is… in heaven…. or here on the third earth….paradise.

In the original paradise there were animals …so …who knows.

We do know that in Eph 2:7 It states… That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

To think that God almighty might show the exceeding riches of His grace …In His kindness toward us…through Jesus Christ. ……………That is difficult to wrap our head’s around.

What is Gods expression and interpretation of Exceeding Riches of His Grace in His kindness….I am sure it far exceeds what the human mind can conceive …..and that is for the ages to come!!!

Does that include animals …..I do not know. What I do know is…. we won’t be disappointed.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Life in heaven will be drastically different than life as we've known it here on earth. Animals will be in heaven, but pets don't have souls. Maybe there will be a likeness like our pets in the animals in heaven, but at that time we probably won't care because things will be so different.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I read this somewhere. A young boy asked his father if his dog would be with him in heaven. The father said he didn't know, let's ask the pastor Sunday. On Sunday after the service the boy asked the pastor. The pastor replied "If God thinks you need your dog to be happy in heaven he will be there."

• Friendly
Reactions: Melinda2022
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have had numerous pets in my lifetime that I still miss to this day, and some of them I lost decades ago. Yet, logic seems to suggest, if dead ppl come back to life bodily in the future, and if pets do as well, they have to come back to life bodily the same way humans do, via a resurrection from the dead. So, where then does the Bible ever mention animals are also resurrected from the dead? If a bodily resurrection of animals is also something that happens after Christ returns, why is there zero mention of it in the Bible?

Granted, there are a lot of things not mentioned in the Bible yet are true. But something as major as the bodily resurrection of animals, assuming it's a fact, you would think there would be mention of it somewhere in the Bible at least

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What pets will be allowed into Heaven? Only dogs? Only cats? What about those pets who turn on their owners and harm them, even kill them? Will they be judged by those actions? Would that owner want their pet in Heaven with them? This is nice fluff to make our human, earthly selves feel nice and toasty, but is ridiculous on serious glance. Honestly, Jesus died to save mankind and no one comes to the Father but by Him.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
People like to think their pets will be in heaven as it helps with the grieving process. Just as most people believe their loved ones will be in Heaven, even if their loved one was a two church services a year type Christian. Neither of which are true in all likelihood
Going to church or not going to church does not have anything to do with whether you go to heaven or not. Show me a scripture.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,001.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Serious and Incredible! Do Pets go to heaven? - YouTube

I feel bad for always posting, but I came across this today and thought to share, in case anyone else is suffering the loss of a beloved animal, whether through death, impending death or through loss such as re-homing (which is, in my experience a billion times worse...) or through any other means which I can't think of due to lack of experience.

The reason I believe our pets will be in Heaven is because as a YouTube pet mourner said (music video about her dog) that animals, our pets give us, show us God's love, so what she said was that God's love for us is shown through our pets, which I also came to experience through my boys, in the last two years, through my angel. <3 So, because our Father uses these innocent beings, the animals, to show His love for us, show this unconditional, shining love for us, it just doesn't make sense in my heart and soul that He wouldn't allow these animals, pets into Heaven. I now feel the peace that comes with it. This is the reason as we can understand it, that God allows animals and pets to go into Heaven. They're there, they're innocent, pure and godly.

And I wanted to write as I was writing this above, and because they're Good, but this preacher mentioned in the video. :) Hence, also why they're in Heaven. They glorify God because God created animals.

Do our pets go to heaven with us? - YouTube
Will Animals be in Heaven? - YouTube

xx

The bible is silent on the matter, with that being said, God created all creatures and cares about them. We do know there will be animals on the new earth ... whether newly created or restored we do not know.

I do know we won't be disappointed in what God has in store for us.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God.. first its "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,"

Yes we all know we live in a fallen world. Yet God is the only one that can create and its always life. Some don't fully understand when Christ said if you stop them the stones/rocks will cry out. Search the word about the earth. For me its clear this world is alive. Those rocks are alive.. the grass is alive. This is not the real realm. All of this will fade away. We say we will die and our body goes back to dust.. amen. He says "sleep". There is no death with God only life.

And what is Christ riding when He returns? Never had a doubt about animals in heaven. Never had Him say they won't be in heaven.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Melinda2022

Jul 5, 2022
New York City
✟16,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They do have souls :amen::angel::priest::preach: :))) when they feel loved, sad, hurt, happy. It's a soul. :) The Bible is for us, humans, because we sin and are capable of conscious sin, but animals are not. <3 Only due to the Fall they look like they might sin when they bite someone, or sometimes even cause death, due to man's sin. Because we live in a fallen, cursed world.
Animals Reunited With Their Owners After Years! - YouTube

Also, this is what I also came to think, that is through the Holy Spirit <3
All animals are a facet of God <3
Animals in Heaven? Catholics Want to Know! --Susi Pittman - YouTube

And this :groupray::holy:
397 Dean Braxton 'Nature In Heaven' - YouTube

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,001.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do you prove they have a soul?
They are not machines, they experience, feel, have emotions, have different personalities.

-> clear sings of a soul

If they had no soul, we could not create relationships with them.

Can they confess their sins, too?
The ability to speak in a human language is not a valid sign of having a soul. In that case a radio or Siri or some parrots would have a soul, but a mute person or a small child would not.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0