Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Most of the Western type nations have had recent political elections.

The real stand out of the results has been how close and narrow the margins are between the parties and ideologies. This means that Governments have difficulty in passing legislation and must appease minority factions.

The Jewish State of Israel is the one that is the most worrying. They must show they are willing and capable of a quick and devastating response to the peoples who present an existential threat to them.

I, and most others who follow these things, are relieved to see Benyamin Netanyahu as Israel’s Leader again. He represents stability and security.
However, there is a unfulfilled Prophecy which may happen soon. In fact, there isn’t much time left for it to be fulfilled. It is:

Micah 5:1 Now withdraw behind your walls, you people in a walled city, the siege is laid against us. The ruler of Israel is struck upon the cheek with a rod.

There seems to be a wrong placement of the Chapter division here. Micah 5:1 should be Micah 4:14. Chapter 5:2-13, is Prophecy about Jesus and the Judgment of Judah and the evil neighbors on His Day of fiery wrath. Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18

The ‘walled’ and heavily defended State of Israel, has been under siege for 74 years, but now more so than ever, with the real threat of Iran’s nuke missiles.

A ‘rod’ is a slang term for a rifle. Micah would not have known he was looking at a snipers rifle.

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The real stand out of the results has been how close and narrow the margins are between the parties and ideologies. This means that Governments have difficulty in passing legislation and must appease minority factions.

The Jewish State of Israel is the one that is the most worrying. They must show they are willing and capable of a quick and devastating response to the peoples who present an existential threat to them.

I, and most others who follow these things, are relieved to see Benyamin Netanyahu as Israel’s Leader again. He represents stability and security.
However, there is a unfulfilled Prophecy which may happen soon. In fact, there isn’t much time left for it to be fulfilled. It is:

Micah 5:1 Now withdraw behind your walls, you people in a walled city, the siege is laid against us. The ruler of Israel is struck upon the cheek with a rod.

There seems to be a wrong placement of the Chapter division here. Micah 5:1 should be Micah 4:14. Chapter 5:2-13, is Prophecy about Jesus and the Judgment of Judah and the evil neighbors on His Day of fiery wrath. Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18

The ‘walled’ and heavily defended State of Israel, has been under siege for 74 years, but now more so than ever, with the real threat of Iran’s nuke missiles.

A ‘rod’ is a slang term for a rifle. Micah would not have known he was looking at a snipers rifle.

Keras wrote
I disagree. Micah 5:2-13 is a 'good little horn'. It is in reference to the 'child' that is 'born' in Revelation 12. Micah 5:1 is the same idea as in Micah 4

Micah 4:
9Why do you now cry aloud? Is there no king among you? Has your counselor perished so that anguish grips you like a woman in labor? 10Writhe in agony, O Daughter of Zion, like a woman in labor.​

For now you will leave the city and camp in the open fields. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued; there the LORD will redeem you from the hand of your enemies!
When the ruler is struck (Micah 5:1) = Micah 4's 'no king among you'. She 'writhes in agony' because the king is dead, so she goes into the wilderness and then is told to go to Babylon. Same as in Micah 5

1Now, O daughter of troops, mobilize your troops; for a siege is laid against us! With a rod they will strike the cheek of the judge of Israel. 2But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come forth for Me One to be ruler over Israel— One whose origins are of old, from the days of eternity. 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until she who is in labor has given birth; then the rest of His brothers will return to the children of Israel.
Micah 5:2 has 'who is small among the clans' = the little horn trying to fulfill this from Psalm 132

11The LORD swore an oath to David, a promise He will not revoke: One of your descendants
I will place on your throne.
12 If your sons keep My covenant and the testimony I will teach them, then their sons will also sit on your throne forever and ever.” 13For the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His home: 14“This is My resting place forever and ever; here I will dwell, for I have desired this home. 15I will bless her with abundant provisions; I will satisfy her poor with bread. 16I will clothe her priests with salvation, and her saints will sing out in joy.

17 There I will make a horn grow for David; I have prepared a lamp for My anointed one. 18 I will clothe his enemies with shame, but the crown upon him will gleam.”​

'Horn' is directly compared to a descendant of David and being a messiah/ 'anointed one'.

The 'Little horn' is a reference to the 'horn growing' small to big.

Same idea as in Ezekiel 29:21
“On that day I will cause a horn to spring up for the house of Israel, and I will open your lips among them. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”​

When the Assyrian army advances on Jerusalem (at the 6th Seal/ start of the Trumpets), it kills the leader of Israel (this is the abomination army surrounding Jerusalem = Matthew 24:

15So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop come down to retrieve anything from his house. 18And let no one in the field return for his cloak. 19How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.​

The woman goes into the wilderness (Rev 12) and then goes to Babylon.

Mystery Babylon of Revelation 17 is the woman that went into the wilderness and then 'marries' the wrong 'little horn'. The good 'little horn' (referenced in Rev 12) is one of the 2 witnesses (who are Zerubabbel & 'Yeshua' from Zech 4. 'Yeshua' is Joshua is 'Jesus'.) When Israel has gone to Babylon they are told to 'come out of her' when its punishment comes (during the 7 bowls of wrath/ 7th Trumpet).

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Assyrian of Micah 5:5 is the Daniel 7 first beast, the lion, who is the Assyrian.

Jeremiah 50:17
17 Israel is a scattered flock, chased away by lions. The first to devour him was the king of Assyria; the last to crush his bones was Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.”​

the woman goes to Babylon in Micah 4
10 Writhe and groan, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you shall go out from the city and dwell in the open country; you shall go to Babylon. There you shall be rescued; there the Lord will redeem you from the hand of your enemies.
the Daniel 7 4th Beast is the other lion, Babylon. The Daniel 7 Little Horn defeats the Assyrian to be the messiah of the woman.

Dan 7
11Then I kept watching because of the arrogant words the horn was speaking. As I continued to watch, the beast was slain, and its body was destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was removed, but they were granted an extension of life for a season and a time.​

At the 7th Trumpet, the 4th beast is destroyed, leaving the rest of the beasts, leaving the lion, bear, and leopard. These are the animals of the beast from the sea in Rev 13.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 3:1-7 The Lord is about to strip Judah of every prop and support. All of their leaders, generals, counselors and prophesiers. I shall appoint inexperienced people to positions of authority. Oppression and arrogance will stalk the Land. Isaiah 22:3

Watch for some kind of disaster to strike Israel’s leaders. Micah 5:1b

Isaiah 3:8-9 Judah is brought low, for in word and deed, they defy the Lord. The look on their faces testifies against them. Like Sodom, they parade their sins. Woe betide them, they have earned the disaster that will strike them. Isa.22:4, Jer.17:1

Tel Aviv: the ‘Gay capital of the world’.

Isaiah 3:10-11 Happy are the righteous. All goes well with them. Isaiah 26:7 Woe to the wicked, disaster is upon them. Isaiah 26:10, Hebrews 10:26-31

Isaiah 3:12 My people, those who guide you are leading you astray. Jeremiah 23:1-2 The Lord stands up to judge His people. He opens the indictment against the elders and leaders; it is you who have ruined My vineyard. You have crushed My people and oppressed the poor. Jeremiah 50:6

Isaiah 3:16-26 You women of Zion; I will take away your finery, instead of coifed hair, you will be bald. Isaiah 32:9-11 Your men will fall by the sword, as in battle. Judah’s defences are stripped bare, all support removed. Isaiah 22:8 On that Day, seven women will ask one man for help and support.

Isaiah 4:2 On that Day, the plant that the Lord has grown will become glorious in its beauty and the Land will be fruitful, the pride of the survivors in the Land.

In other translations “plant’ is rendered ‘Branch’ and assumed to refer to Jesus, but the “plant’’, nurtured by the Lord is the Christian peoples. Jesus is the tree trunk, we are the branches.

Isaiah 4:3-6 Those who remain in Jerusalem, whose survival was decreed, will be called holy. Isaiah 29:4, Zechariah 13:7-9 When the Lord washes away the filth of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgement burning like fire, He will create a cloud by day and a flame by night over Mt Zion, to be a covering for shade and shelter.

This will be the same as the Lord did for ancient Israel, not as a visible Presence.

Isaiah 10:19 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One, a flame, that in a single day will burn up and consume His enemies. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 17:12-14

The forests and pastures will suddenly be destroyed, only a few trees will remain.

The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal disaster.

Isaiah 10:23 On that Day, the remnant of Israel, the survivors of Jacob [all 12 tribes] will set their allegiance solely on the Lord. A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob, will return to God, their strength. Israel, though you are as the sands of the sea – only a remnant will return. Isaiah 14:1-2 The Lord will carry out the destruction decreed upon the whole Land. Ezekiel 7:5-14, Isaiah 34:5, Zephaniah 1:1-18

Judah is brought low ‘, only a holy remnant saved. Romans 9:27 Then all the Christian Israelites of God will go to live in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16.

Isaiah tells of events soon to happen, the coming Day of the Lord’s destruction in the Middle East. Isaiah 29:1-4, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17

A ‘single Day’ of a fire judgement, a seemingly natural occurrence of a huge solar flare. Then; His people: faithful Christians from every tribe, race, nation and language, will go on a second Exodus to live in the holy Land, before the Return of Jesus.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
People who think that life on our earth can continue as it is indefinitely are in denial of the reality that confronts us every day in the news about nations preparing for war and the increasing proliferation of natural disasters.

In many areas of the world at this time, there are countries with populations that exceed the capability of their land to feed them. This is especially apparent in the Middle East and now with governmental policies in many of these nations, the regimes find themselves unable to fulfill the aspirations of their youthful populations. In their desperation to divert the anger of their hungry and unsatisfied peoples, these leaders will point to a scapegoat as the cause of their troubles. We already hear the leaders of Iran doing this and it is the State of Israel who is ‘the cancer in the midst of the Islamic lands’, that must be got rid of, then they assure their people; all will be well.

For anyone who looks at the success rate of diplomatic efforts to resolve international threats, it will be evident that an aggressive nation simply uses that process to buy time in their preparations for war. The Islamic code of Al Takkaya means that they are allowed, even encouraged, to use untruths and to abrogate treaties in order to advance their cause. But the intentions of Iran and its allies, have been made abundantly clear, they say: ‘We will wipe them out as a nation, Israel will be remembered no more’.

The amazing thing about this quote, is that it was written more that 3000 years ago as a prophecy and now, in the Bible we can read it in Psalms 83:4.

This Psalm lists the people groups who plot against Israel and it goes on to prophesy how those enemies will be vanquished, as the opponents of ancient Israel were.

The Bible consists of approximately one third of prophetic scripture. That which has been fulfilled proves its accuracy and the inspired revelation of the ancient prophets.

Now, we are very close to the time when the Creator God will act once again on the earth and the many prophecies about the end of this age will take place.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It seems that there are as many views of what God has planned for the end of this age, as there are people who study the subject. But there is only one actual future for us and those who teach false theories will be judged more severely. James 3:1

Then there is the bulk of Christians, who just simply don’t want to know, or find the prophetic Word just too hard to comprehend.

In our Bible, we are told: God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants. Amos 3:7 Paul says: We are not in the dark, the Day of sudden destruction will not come upon us like a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

We see in 2 Thessalonians 2:11… God puts those who do not open their minds to the love of the truth, under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false. Then in Isaiah 29:9-14, talking to us, that is: the Christian peoples, the Laodicean Church of today; we are…. pitiful wretches, we attend ‘church’ but our hearts are far from the Lord. Our worship is by rote and made up of rules taught from men. Therefore once more the Lord will astound His people, shock and amaze us.

Most of us won’t know His plans, because the wisdom of the wise will be removed and the discernment of the intelligent will be lost. Matthew 11:25

The Day is coming; When the wicked and godless will vanish and all who love evil will be cut down. Isaiah 29:20-21, Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalm 83, Rev. 6:12-17

Then: In that Day; the deaf will hear the words of scripture and the blinded will see through the impenetrable darkness. Isaiah 29:18 & 24 The lowly will once again rejoice in the Lord, as the Holy Land is regenerated into a fruitful garden Land. Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35

That Day of fire and tempest, Malachi 4:1-3, is not a Day for all who believe in the Lord to panic or be frightened, for Righteousness will rise among them, as the Lord heals the wounds [of spiritual and physical exile, Ezekiel 37] inflicted upon His people. Isaiah 30:25-30, Zephaniah 3:8-10, Revelation 7:9-17, Luke 21:26-28

This is what we look forward to, our great hope for the future:

Ezekiel 34:11-16 Now, [that is: soon after the Day of the Lord’s wrath against the nations] I, Myself will search for and gather My people, I will rescue them for wherever they are scattered after that Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out of the nations, Micah 2:12-13, Psalms 107, Isaiah 35 and bring them home to their own country. I shall make a Covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity and they will have good leaders. Ezekiel 34:23-31, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

After they are settled, Jeremiah 30 & 31, the Lord will summon Gog to come down from the north and invade the Land recently restored from ruin, whose people are gathered from many nations and are now settled and prosperous. Ezekiel 38:8

This is in order for the Lord, through His people, to show Himself great and holy to the nations. Ezekiel 38:16

Later, the Leader of the One World Government, a ten region confederation, Daniel 7:24, Rev 17:12-13, will come to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a seven year treaty of peace with them. Daniel 9:27, He will break it at the mid-point and invade Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2

Those people who refused to agree to a treaty with the leader of the OWG, will be taken to a place of safety for the final 3 ½ years of this age. Revelation 12:14

Those who did agree, Isaiah 28:14-15, must remain. Zephaniah 14:1-2, Revelation 12:17

But this conquest of the holy Christian peoples, Daniel 7:25, Revelation 15:5-8, will trigger the Great Tribulation trumpet and bowl punishments.

Then; 1260 days later, the Lord Jesus will Return, destroy those attackers of Jerusalem, bind up Satan and commence His Millennial reign.

Upvote 0