Visit site
✟1,355,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been missing him, as well. He was in training to be a moderator, I think, and so I just thought he was busy with that. I didn't know he had gone missing for real. He is such an encourager. I hope, too, that he is ok. Pilgrim, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Sue

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is so kind and loving of you southernscotty to be concerned about a fellow prayer warrior.

Heavenly Father, wherever he is, speak to his innermost heart to make contact with this board and his prayer warrior friends to let us know that he is okay. Heavenly Father, may You bring him protection and peace and grant him help if he needs it so, "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3, Thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is so kind and loving of you southernscotty to be concerned about a fellow prayer warrior.

Heavenly Father, wherever he is, speak to his innermost heart to make contact with this board and his prayer warrior friends to let us know that he is okay. Heavenly Father, may You bring him protection and peace and grant him help if he needs it so, "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3, Thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen
Joining in prayer with my fellow prayer warriors for Pilgrim. Praying for his safety in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Pilgrim, Wherever you are, We all miss you and are praying for your safe return. You are a strong man of God and have always shown the utmost respect and love for people, That is sorely missed here Brother and if you read this and have just decided to leave because you were offended or hurt, Please come back for the ones who love and admire you, As well as those who are lost and Hurting and needing the love and guidance you offered so often.
You are our family and are much loved here on Christian Forums and as such are sorely missed.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,355,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pilgrim, Wherever you are, We all miss you and are praying for your safe return. You are a strong man of God and have always shown the utmost respect and love for people, That is sorely missed here Brother and if you read this and have just decided to leave because you were offended or hurt, Please come back for the ones who love and admire you, As well as those who are lost and Hurting and needing the love and guidance you offered so often.
You are our family and are much loved here on Christian Forums and as such are sorely missed.
That is beautiful, and so fitting! He encouraged me regularly!

Upvote 0