Our Lord told St. Faustina, “I will protect the homes in which the Divine Mercy is found”

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟798,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have a wooden statue of St. Francis on the side of my outside door and a virgin Mary statue in the front of my house. I used to have a St. Michael statue in my back yard, but someone stole it. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,585,293.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a wooden statue of St. Francis on the side of my outside door and a virgin Mary statue in the front of my house. I used to have a St. Michael statue in my back yard, but someone stole it. :sigh:
I don’t understand the mindset of those that steal religious items.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟798,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I don’t understand the mindset of those that steal religious items.

I saw one on the porch of a house about 3 miles from my house. I do wonder if they bought one exactly like mine or if it was mine.

Upvote 0

Julian of Norwich

English Catholic
Nov 10, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟81,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

I'll bet St Michael (obviously aware of the situation) is getting to do some heavy converting. This is an opportunity!:priest:

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Running the risk of being unpopular, I have to admit that i dont believe in sister Faustina's vision. That being said its always important to stay close to our Lord Jesus Christ in times like these.

Even if we survive the plague we will eventually die someday. Christ is our redeemer and our life. Without him we will forever perish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums