Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

My God, I offer You this rosary for Your glory, so I may honour Your Holy Mother, the Blessed Virgin, so I can share and meditate upon her suffering. I humbly beg You to give me true repentance for all my sins. Give me wisdom and humility so that I may receive all the indulgences contained in this prayer.

Oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee.
And I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pain of hell.
But most of all because they offend You, my God, Who are all good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to avoid near occasion of sin, and sin no more.

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

Most Merciful Mother, remind us always about the sorrows of your Son, Jesus.

The First Sorrow: The Prophecy of Simeon

The Holy Virgin Herself said to St. Matilda, that at the announcement of St. Simeon all Her joy was changed into sorrow. For, as it was revealed to St. Teresa, the Blessed Mother, although She knew before this that the life of Her Son would be sacrificed for the salvation of the world, yet She then learned more particularly and distinctly the sufferings and cruel death that awaited Her poor Son. She knew that He would be contradicted in all things.

Contradicted in doctrine; for instead of being believed, He would be esteemed a blasphemer for teaching that He was the Son of God, as the impious Caiaphas declared Him to be, saying: "He hath blasphemed, He is guilty of death."

Contradicted in His reputation, for He was noble, of royal lineage, and was despised as a peasant: "Is not this the carpenter’s son?" "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary?"

He was wisdom Itself, and was treated as an ignorant man: "How doth this man know letters, having never learned?"
As a false prophet: "And they blind folded Him and smote His face .... saying: Prophesy who is this that struck Thee."

He was treated as a madman: "He is mad, why Hear you Him ?"

As a wine-bibber, a glutton, and a friend of sinners: "Behold a man that is a glutton, and a drinker of wine, a friend of publicans and sinners."

As a sorcerer: "By the prince of devils He casteth out devils."

As a heretic and possessed person: "Do we not say well of Thee, that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?"

In a word, Jesus was considered as so bad and notorious a man, that no trial was necessary to condemn Him, as the Jews said to Pilate: "If He were not a malefactor, we would not have delivered Him up to thee."

-St. Alphonsus de Liguori The Glories of Mary

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

The Second Sorrow: The Flight into Egypt

"Oh God," as Saint Albert the Great says in the name of Mary, "must He Who came to save men flee from men?" And then the afflicted Mary knew that already the prophecy of Simeon, regarding Her Son, was beginning to come true, seeing that scarcely is He born, when He is persecuted to death, "He is set for a sign which shall be contradicted." What suffering it must have been to the Heart of Mary, writes St. John Chrysostom, to hear the tidings of that cruel exile of Herself with Her Son! Flee from Thy friends to strangers, from the holy temple of the only true God, to the pagan temples of demons. What greater tribulation than that a new-born child, clinging to its Mother’s bosom, should be forced to fly with the Mother Herself!

Every one can imagine how much Mary must have suffered on this journey. It was a long distance to Egypt. Authors generally agree that it was four hundred miles; so that at least it was a journey of thirty days. The way, as St. Bonaventure describes it, was rough, unknown, through woods, and little frequented. The season was winter, and therefore they had to travel in snow, rain, wind, and storms, and through bad and difficult roads. Mary was then fifteen years of age, a delicate virgin, unaccustomed to such journeys.

Oh God, how piteous a spectacle it was to see that tender Virgin, with that newly born infant in Her arms wandering through this world! St. Bonaventure asks: " Where did they obtain food? Where did they rest at night? How were they lodged? What other food could they have, than a piece of hard bread which Joseph brought with him or food begged in charity? Where could they have slept (particularly in the two hundred miles of desert through which they traveled, where, as authors relate, there were neither houses nor inns) except on the sand, or under some tree in the wood, in the open air, exposed to robbers, or those wild beasts with which Egypt abounded?"

Ah, if any one had met then, these three greatest persons of the world, what would he have believed them to be except three poor roving beggars? They lived in Egypt, and here let us consider the great poverty they must have suffered for the seven years they were there, as St. Antoninus, St. Thomas, and others assert, they were foreigners, unknown, without income, without money, without family or friends; hardly were they able to support themselves by their humble labors.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

The Third Sorrow: The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple

St. James the Apostle has said, that our perfection consists in the virtue of patience. "And patience hath a perfect work, that you may be perfect and entire, failing in nothing." The Lord having then given us the Virgin Mary as an example of perfection, it was necessary that She should be laden with sorrows, that in Her we might admire and imitate Her heroic patience.

The sorrow that we are to consider is one of the greatest which our Divine Mother suffered during Her life, namely, the loss of Her Son in the temple. He who is born blind is little aware of the pain of being deprived of the light of day; but to him who has once had sight and enjoyed the light, it is a great sorrow to find himself deprived of it by blindness.

And thus it is with those unhappy souls who, being blinded by the mire of this earth, have but little knowledge of God, and therefore scarcely feel pain at not finding Him. On the contrary, the man who, illuminated with celestial light, has been made worthy to find by love the sweet presence of the highest good. Oh God, how he mourns when he finds himself deprived of it!

From this we can judge how painful must have been to Mary, who was accustomed to enjoy constantly the sweet presence of Jesus, that third sword which wounded Her, when She lost Him in Jerusalem, and was separated from Him for three days.

In the second chapter of St. Luke we read that the Blessed Virgin, who with St. Joseph Her Spouse and Jesus, visited the temple every year at the paschal season. When Jesus was about twelve years old He accompanied them to the feast, but remained in Jerusalem. Mary and Joseph were not aware of this, for They thought He was in company with others in Their caravan. When They reached Nazareth, the holy parents inquired for Their Son, but did not find Him there. Immediately, They returned to Jerusalem to seek Him, but did not succeed until after three days.

Now let us imagine what distress that afflicted Mother must have experienced in those three days in which She was searching everywhere for Her Son. As is expressed by the spouse in the Canticles: "Have you seen Him whom my soul loveth?" But She could hear no tidings of Him. Oh, with how much greater tenderness must Mary, overcome with fatigue, and yet not having found Her beloved Son, have repeated those words of Ruben, concerning his brother Joseph: "The boy doth not appear, and whither shall I go?" My Jesus doth not appear, and I know not what to do that I may find Him; but where shall I go without my treasure?

Weeping continually, She repeated during these three days with David: "My tears have been my bread day and night, whilst it is said to me daily, ‘Where is Thy God?’"

During those nights the afflicted Mother had no rest, but wept and prayed without ceasing to God, that He would enable Her to find Her Son. And, according to St. Bernard, often during that time did She repeat to Her Son Himself the words of the spouse: "Show me where Thou feedest, where Thou liest in the midday, lest I begin to wander." My Son, tell me where Thou art, that I may no longer wander, seeking Thee in vain.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

The Fourth Sorrow: The Meeting of Jesus and Mary on the Way of the Cross:

St. Bernadine says, that to form an idea of the grief of Mary in losing Her Jesus by death, it is necessary to consider the love that this Mother bore to this Her Son. All mothers feel the sufferings of their children as their own. Hence the woman of Chanaan, when she prayed to the Savior to deliver her daughter from the devil that tormented her, said to Him, that He should have pity on the mother rather than on the daughter: "Have mercy on me, oh Lord, Thou son of David, my daughter is grievously troubled by a devil."

But what mother ever loved a child so much as Mary loved Jesus? He was Her only child, reared amidst so many troubles and pains; a most amiable child, and most loving to His Mother. A Son, who was at the same time Her Son and Her God. Who came on earth to kindle in the hearts of all the holy fire of Divine Love, as He Himself declared: "I am come to cast fire on the earth, and what will I but that it be kindled?"

Let us consider how He must have inflamed that pure heart of His holy Mother, so free from every earthly affection. In a word, the Blessed Virgin Herself said to St. Bridget, that through love Her Heart and the Heart of Her Son were one. That blending of handmaid and Mother, of Son and God, kindled in the Heart of Mary a fire composed of a thousand flames.

But afterwards, at the time of the Passion, this flame of love was changed into a sea of sorrow. Hence St. Bernardine says: "All the sorrows of the world united would not be equal to the sorrow of the glorious Mary." "Yes, because this mother," as St. Lawrence Justinian writes, "the more tenderly She loved, was the more deeply wounded." The greater the tenderness with which She loved Him, the greater was Her grief at the sight of His sufferings. And this especially when She met Her Son, after He had already been condemned, going to death at the place of punishment, bearing the cross.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

The Fifth Sorrow: The Crucifixion

And now we have to admire a new sort of martyrdom, a mother condemned to see an innocent Son, whom She loved with all the affection of Her Heart, put to death before Her eyes, by the most barbarous tortures. There stood by the cross of Jesus His Mother. "There is nothing more to be said," says St. John, "of the martyrdom of Mary." Behold Her at the foot of the cross, looking on Her dying Son, and then see if there is grief like Her grief.

Let us stop then also on Calvary, to consider this fifth sword that pierced the Heart of Mary, namely, the death of Jesus.

As soon as our afflicted Redeemer had ascended the hill of Calvary, the executioners stripped Him of His garments, and piercing His sacred hands and feet with nails, not sharp, but blunt, as St. Bernard says. And to torture Him more, they fastened Him to the cross. When they had crucified Him, they planted the cross, and thus left Him to die. The executioners abandon Him, but Mary does not abandon him.

She then draws closer to the cross, in order to assist at His death. "I did not leave him," the Blessed Virgin revealed to St. Bridget, "and stood nearer to His cross." "But what did it avail, oh Lady," says St. Bonaventure, "to go to Calvary to witness there the death of this Son? Shame should have prevented Thee, for His disgrace was also Thine, because Thou wast His Mother. Or, at least, the horror of such a crime as that of seeing a God crucified by His own creatures should have prevented Thee."

But the Saint himself answers: "Thy Heart did not consider the horror, but the suffering." Ah, Your Heart did not then care for its own sorrow, but for the suffering and death of Your dear Son. Therefore, You yourself wished to be near Him, at least to compassionate Him. "Ah, true Mother!" says William the Abbot, "loving mother! For not even the terror of death could separate Thee from Thy beloved Son."

But, what a spectacle of sorrow, to see this Son then in agony upon the cross, and under the cross this Mother in agony, who was suffering all the pain that Her Son was suffering! Behold the words in which Mary revealed to St. Bridget the pitiable state of Her dying Son, as She saw him on the cross:

"My dear Jesus was on the cross in grief and in agony. His eyes were sunken, half closed, and lifeless; the lips hanging, and the mouth open; the cheeks hollow, and attached to the teeth; the face lengthened, the nose sharp, the countenance sad; the head had fallen upon His chest, the hair black with blood, the stomach collapsed, the arms and legs stiff, and the whole body covered with wounds and blood."

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

The Sixth Sorrow: Jesus is taken down from the Cross and placed His Mother's arms

"Oh, all ye that pass by the way attend, and see if there be any sorrow like to my sorrow." Devout souls, listen to what the sorrowful Mary says to you today: My beloved children, if you wish to please Me, this I ask of you: turn to Me and see if there has ever been in the world a grief like Mine, when I saw Him who was all my love torn from Me so cruelly.

But, oh Lady, Thou must be told that Thy sorrows have not ended with the death of Thy Son. Today thou wilt be pierced by another sword of sorrow, when Thou shalt see a cruel lance piercing the side of this Thy Son, already dead, and shalt receive Him in Thy arms after He is taken from the cross.

And now we are to consider the sixth sorrow which afflicted this sorrowful Mother. Come and weep. Up until this point, the sorrows of Mary tortured Her one by one, but here they are all united to assail Her.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

The Seventh Sorrow: The Burial of Jesus

When a mother is by the side of a suffering and dying child, she no doubt then feels and suffers all his pains. But when the afflicted child is really dead and about to be buried, and the sorrowful mother takes her last leave of him, then, oh! the thought that she is to see him no more is a sorrow that exceeds all other sorrows.

Behold, the last sword of sorrow which we are to consider - when Mary, after being present at the death of Her Son upon the cross, after having embraced His lifeless body, was finally to leave Him in the sepulcher, never more to enjoy His beloved presence.

But that we may better understand this last sorrow, let us return to Calvary, again to look upon the afflicted Mother, who still holds, clasped in Her arms, the lifeless body of Her Son.

Oh my Son, She seems then to continue to say in the words of Job, my Son, Thou art changed to be cruel towards Me. Yes, for all Thy beauty, grace, virtue, and loveliness, all the signs of special love Thou hast shown Me, the singular favors Thou hast bestowed on Me, are all changed into so many darts of sorrow, which the more they have in flamed My love for Thee, so much the more do they cause me cruelly to feel the pain of having lost Thee.

Ah, my beloved Son, in losing Thee I have lost all. St. Bernard speaks in Her name, "Oh truly begotten of God, You were to Me a Father, a son, a spouse; You were my life! Now I am deprived of My Father, My spouse, and My Son, for with My Son whom I have lost, I lose all things."

In this was Mary, clinging to Her Son, dissolved in grief. The holy disciples, fearing that this poor Mother would expire there through agony, went to take the body of Her Son from Her arms, to bear it away for burial. And so, with reverential force they took Him from Her arms, and having embalmed Him, wrapped Him in a linen cloth already prepared. Upon this cloth our Lord wished to leave to the world His image impressed, as may be seen at the present day in Turin, Italy.

Prayers and Meditations
And now they bear Jesus to the sepulcher. The sorrowful funeral procession begins. The disciples place Him on their shoulders, hosts of angels from Heaven accompany Him, the holy women follow Him, and the afflicted Mother follows and goes with Her Son to the grave.

-St. Alphonsus de Liguori The Glories Mary

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!
Ave! Ave! Ave Maria!

Queen of Martyrs, your heart suffered so much. I beg you, by the merits of the tears you shed in these terrible and sorrowful times, to obtain for me and all the sinners of the world the grace of complete sincerity and repentance.
Amen.

Mary, who was conceived without sin and who suffered for us, pray for us.

Holy Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, pray for us!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!
Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us!
Our Lady of Mercy, pray for us!
Our Lady of the Miracle, pray for us!
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!
Saint Alphonsus de Liguori, pray for us!

In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Petitions: That Our Lady may turn my scrupulosity into compunction and perfect contrition for my sins, and that I develop a great love for, and filial fear of, the Lord.

Virgin most holy, accept my praise; give me strength to fight your foes

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Let us pray: O God, Who by the light of the Holy Spirit dost instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us by the same Spirit to relish what is right and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen

First Crown: The Crown of Excellence

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Blessed art thou, O Virgin Mary, who didst bear the Lord, the Creator of the world; thou didst give birth to Him Who made thee, and remainest a Virgin forever.

Rejoice, O Virgin Mary; Rejoice a thousand times!

Hail Mary...

O holy and immaculate Virgin, I know not with what praise to extol thee, since thou didst bear in thy womb the very One Whom the Heavens cannot contain.

Hail Mary...

Thou are all fair, O Virgin Mary, and there is no stain in thee.

Hail Mary...

Thy virtues, O Virgin, surpass the stars in number.

Glory Be...

Immaculate Mary, thy praises we sing,
Thou reignst now in Heaven with Jesus our King.
Ave, Ave, Ave Maria! Ave, Ave, Ave Maria!

Second Crown: The Crown of Power

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee O Empress of the world! Bring us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O treasure house of the Lord's graces! Grant us a share in thy riches.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O Mediatrix between God and man! Through thee may the Almighty be favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who destroyest heresies and crushest demons! Be thou our loving guide.

Glory be...

In Heaven the Blessed thy glory proclaim,
On earth we thy children invoke thy fair name.

Third Crown: The Crown of Goodness

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O refuge of sinners! Intercede for us with God.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O Mother of orphans! Render the Almighty favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O joy of the just! Lead us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who are ever ready to assist us in life and death! Lead us with thee to the kingdom of Heaven!

Glory be...

We pray for our mother, the Church here upon earth
And bless, dearest Lady, the land of our birth.

Let us pray.

Hail, Mary, Daughter of God the Father; Hail, Mary, Mother of God the Son; Hail, Mary, Spouse of the Holy Ghost; Hail, Mary, Temple of the most Holy Trinity; Hail, Mary, my Mistress, my treasure, my joy, Queen of my heart; my Mother, my life, my sweetness, my dearest hope - yea, my heart and my soul!

I am all thine and all that I have is Thine, O Virgin blessed above all things! Let thy soul be in me to magnify the Lord; let thy spirit be in me to rejoice in God. Set thyself, O faithful Virgin, as a seal upon my heart, that in thee and through thee I may be found faithful to God. Receive me, O gracious Virgin, among those whom thou lovest and teachest, whom thou leadest, nourishest and protectest as thy children. Grant that for love of thee I may despise all earthly consolations and ever cling to those of Heaven, until through the Holy Spirit - your faithful Spouse - and through you - His faithful spouse - Jesus Christ your Son be formed in me for the glory of the Father. Amen.

We fly to your patronage,
O Holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from all danger, O ever glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

V. Lord, have mercy on us.
R. Christ, have mercy on us.
V. Lord, have mercy on us. Jesus, hear us.
R. Jesus, graciously hear us.
V. God the Father of Heaven
R. Have mercy on us.
V. God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
R. Have mercy on us.
V. God the Holy Spirit,
R. Have mercy on us.
V. Holy Trinity, one God,
R. Have mercy on us.
V. Jesus, Son of the living God, R. Have mercy on us.
Jesus, splendor of the Father, [etc.]
Jesus, brightness of eternal light.
Jesus, King of glory.
Jesus, sun of justice.
Jesus, Son of the Virgin Mary.
Jesus, most amiable.
Jesus, most admirable.
Jesus, the mighty God.
Jesus, Father of the world to come.
Jesus, angel of great counsel.
Jesus, most powerful.
Jesus, most patient.
Jesus, most obedient.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart.
Jesus, lover of chastity.
Jesus, lover of us.
Jesus, God of peace.
Jesus, author of life.
Jesus, example of virtues.
Jesus, zealous lover of souls.
Jesus, our God.
Jesus, our refuge.
Jesus, father of the poor.
Jesus, treasure of the faithful.
Jesus, good Shepherd.
Jesus, true light.
Jesus, eternal wisdom.
Jesus, infinite goodness.
Jesus, our way and our life.
Jesus, joy of Angels.
Jesus, King of the Patriarchs.
Jesus, Master of the Apostles.
Jesus, teacher of the Evangelists.
Jesus, strength of Martyrs.
Jesus, light of Confessors.
Jesus, purity of Virgins.
Jesus, crown of Saints.

V. Be merciful, R. spare us, O Jesus.
V. Be merciful, R. graciously hear us, O Jesus.

V. From all evil, R. deliver us, O Jesus.
From all sin, deliver us, O Jesus.
From Your wrath, [etc.]
From the snares of the devil.
From the spirit of fornication.
From everlasting death.
From the neglect of Your inspirations.
By the mystery of Your holy Incarnation.
By Your Nativity.
By Your Infancy.
By Your most divine Life.
By Your labors.
By Your agony and passion.
By Your cross and dereliction.
By Your sufferings.
By Your death and burial.
By Your Resurrection.
By Your Ascension.
By Your institution of the most Holy Eucharist.
By Your joys.
By Your glory.

V. Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world,
R. spare us, O Jesus.
R. graciously hear us, O Jesus.
R. have mercy on us, O Jesus.

V. Jesus, hear us.

Let us pray.

O Lord Jesus Christ, You have said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek, and you shall find, knock, and it shall be opened to you." Grant, we beg of You, to us who ask it, the gift of Your most divine love, that we may ever love You with our whole heart, in word and deed, and never cease praising You.

Give us, O Lord, as much a lasting fear as a lasting love of Your Holy Name, for You, who live and are King for ever and ever, never fail to govern those whom You have solidly established in Your love. R. Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Petitions: That Our Lady may turn my scrupulosity into compunction and perfect contrition for my sins, and that I develop a great love for, and filial fear of, the Lord.

Virgin most holy, accept my praise; give me strength to fight your foes!

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Let us pray: O God, Who by the light of the Holy Spirit dost instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant us by the same Spirit to relish what is right and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Blessed art thou, O Virgin Mary, who didst bear the Lord, the Creator of the world; thou didst give birth to Him Who made thee, and remainest a Virgin forever.

Hail Mary...

O holy and immaculate Virgin, I know not with what praise to extol thee, since thou didst bear in thy womb the very One Whom the Heavens cannot contain.

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory Be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee O Empress of the world! Bring us with thee to the joys of Heaven.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O treasure house of the Lord's graces! Grant us a share in thy riches.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee, O Mediatrix between God and man! Through thee may the Almighty be favorable to us.

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who destroyest heresies and crushest demons! Be thou our loving guide.

Glory be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to thee who are ever ready to assist us in life and death! Lead us with thee to the kingdom of Heaven!

Glory be...

Let us pray.

Hail, Mary, Daughter of God the Father; Hail, Mary, Mother of God the Son; Hail, Mary, Spouse of the Holy Ghost; Hail, Mary, Temple of the most Holy Trinity; Hail, Mary, my Mistress, my treasure, my joy, Queen of my heart; my Mother, my life, my sweetness, my dearest hope - yea, my heart and my soul!

I am all thine and all that I have is Thine, O Virgin blessed above all things! Let thy soul be in me to magnify the Lord; let thy spirit be in me to rejoice in God. Set thyself, O faithful Virgin, as a seal upon my heart, that in thee and through thee I may be found faithful to God. Receive me, O gracious Virgin, among those whom thou lovest and teachest, whom thou leadest, nourishest and protectest as thy children. Grant that for love of thee I may despise all earthly consolations and ever cling to those of Heaven, until through the Holy Spirit - your faithful Spouse - and through you - His faithful spouse - Jesus Christ your Son be formed in me for the glory of the Father. Amen.

O Holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from all danger, O ever glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

HAIL, O Star of the ocean,
God's own Mother blest,
ever sinless Virgin,
gate of heav'nly rest.

Taking that sweet Ave,
which from Gabriel came,
peace confirm within us,
changing Eva's name.

Break the sinners' fetters,
make our blindness day,
Chase all evils from us,
for all blessings pray.

Show thyself a Mother,
may the Word divine
born for us thine Infant
hear our prayers through thine.

Virgin all excelling,
mildest of the mild,
free from guilt preserve us
meek and undefiled.

Keep our life all spotless,
make our way secure
till we find in Jesus,
joy for evermore.

Praise to God the Father,
honor to the Son,
in the Holy Spirit,
be the glory One. Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit,
Amen.

Intentions: That Our Lady may turn my scrupulosity into compunction and perfect contrition for my sins, and that I develop a great love for, and filial fear of, the Lord.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgiving us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

(Daughter of God the Father)

Hail Mary, full of sorrows, the Crucified is with thee. Tearful art thou among women and tearful is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of the Crucified, pray for us, crucifiers of thy Son, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

(Mother of God the Son)

Hail Mary, full of sorrows, the Crucified is with thee. Tearful art thou among women and tearful is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of the Crucified, pray for us, crucifiers of thy Son, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

(spouse of the Holy Spirit)

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save is from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven,
especially those who are most in need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspire with this confidence, I fly to thee I, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Petition: That Our Lady may turn my scrupulosity into compunction and perfect contrition for my sins, and that I develop a great love for, and filial fear of, the Lord

Virgin most holy, accept my praise; give me strength to fight your foes.

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Amen.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory Be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Let us pray.

O Holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from all danger, O ever glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

God's own Mother blest,
ever sinless Virgin,
gate of heav'nly rest.

Taking that sweet Ave,
which from Gabriel came,
peace confirm within us,
changing Eva's name.

make our blindness day,
Chase all evils from us,
for all blessings pray.

Show thyself a Mother,
may the Word divine
born for us thine Infant

Virgin all excelling,
mildest of the mild,
meek and undefiled.

make our way secure
till we find in Jesus,
joy for evermore.

honor to the Son,
in the Holy Spirit,
be the glory One. Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Amen

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory Be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Let us pray.

O Holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from all danger, O ever glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

God's own Mother blest,
ever sinless Virgin,
gate of heav'nly rest.

Taking that sweet Ave,
which from Gabriel came,
peace confirm within us,
changing Eva's name.

make our blindness day,
Chase all evils from us,
for all blessings pray.

Show thyself a Mother,
may the Word divine
born for us thine Infant

Virgin all excelling,
mildest of the mild,
meek and undefiled.

make our way secure
till we find in Jesus,
joy for evermore.

honor to the Son,
in the Holy Spirit,
be the glory One. Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Amen

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory Be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Let us pray.

Amen.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Intentions: That Our Lady may turn my scrupulosity into compunction and perfect contrition for my sins, and that I develop a great love for, and filial fear of, the Lord.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by Thy Name: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgiving us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

(Daughter of God the Father)

Holy Mary, Mother of the Crucified, pray for us, crucifiers of thy Son, now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

(Mother of God the Son)

Holy Mary, Mother of the Crucified, pray for us, crucifiers of thy Son, now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

(spouse of the Holy Spirit)

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save is from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven,
especially those who are most in need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspire with this confidence, I fly to thee I, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

V. Lord, have mercy on us.
R. Christ, have mercy on us.
V. Lord, have mercy on us. Jesus, hear us.
V. God the Father of Heaven
R. Have mercy on us.
V. God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
R. Have mercy on us.
V. God the Holy Spirit,
R. Have mercy on us.
V. Holy Trinity, one God,
R. Have mercy on us.
V. Jesus, Son of the living God, R. Have mercy on us.
Jesus, splendor of the Father, [etc.]
Jesus, brightness of eternal light.
Jesus, King of glory.
Jesus, sun of justice.
Jesus, Son of the Virgin Mary.
Jesus, most amiable.
Jesus, most admirable.
Jesus, the mighty God.
Jesus, Father of the world to come.
Jesus, angel of great counsel.
Jesus, most powerful.
Jesus, most patient.
Jesus, most obedient.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart.
Jesus, lover of chastity.
Jesus, lover of us.
Jesus, God of peace.
Jesus, author of life.
Jesus, example of virtues.
Jesus, zealous lover of souls.
Jesus, our God.
Jesus, our refuge.
Jesus, father of the poor.
Jesus, treasure of the faithful.
Jesus, good Shepherd.
Jesus, true light.
Jesus, eternal wisdom.
Jesus, infinite goodness.
Jesus, our way and our life.
Jesus, joy of Angels.
Jesus, King of the Patriarchs.
Jesus, Master of the Apostles.
Jesus, teacher of the Evangelists.
Jesus, strength of Martyrs.
Jesus, light of Confessors.
Jesus, purity of Virgins.
Jesus, crown of Saints.

V. Be merciful, R. spare us, O Jesus.
V. Be merciful, R. graciously hear us, O Jesus.

V. From all evil, R. deliver us, O Jesus.
From all sin, deliver us, O Jesus.
From Your wrath, [etc.]
From the snares of the devil.
From the spirit of fornication.
From everlasting death.
From the neglect of Your inspirations.
By the mystery of Your holy Incarnation.
By Your Nativity.
By Your Infancy.
By Your most divine Life.
By Your labors.
By Your agony and passion.
By Your cross and dereliction.
By Your sufferings.
By Your death and burial.
By Your Resurrection.
By Your Ascension.
By Your institution of the most Holy Eucharist.
By Your joys.
By Your glory.

R. spare us, O Jesus.
R. graciously hear us, O Jesus.
R. have mercy on us, O Jesus.

V. Jesus, hear us.

Let us pray.

O Lord Jesus Christ, You have said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek, and you shall find, knock, and it shall be opened to you." Grant, we beg of You, to us who ask it, the gift of Your most divine love, that we may ever love You with our whole heart, in word and deed, and never cease praising You.

Give us, O Lord, as much a lasting fear as a lasting love of Your Holy Name, for You, who live and are King for ever and ever, never fail to govern those whom You have solidly established in Your love. R. Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the name of, the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

Lord, have mercy
Lord, have mercy.

Christ, have mercy
Christ, have mercy.

Lord, have mercy
Lord, have mercy.

Christ, hear us
Christ, hear us.

Christ, graciously hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.

God the Father of Heaven,
have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Spirit,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, Son of the Eternal Father,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, formed by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mother,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, substantially united to the Word of God,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, of Infinite Majesty,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, Sacred Temple of God,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, Tabernacle of the Most High,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, House of God and Gate of Heaven,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, burning furnace of charity,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, abode of justice and love,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, full of goodness and love,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, abyss of all virtues,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, most worthy of all praise,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, king and center of all hearts,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, in whom are all treasures of wisdom and knowledge,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, in whom dwells the fullness of divinity,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, in whom the Father was well pleased,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, of whose fullness we have all received,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, desire of the everlasting hills,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, patient and most merciful,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, enriching all who invoke Thee,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, fountain of life and holiness,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, propitiation for our sins,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, loaded down with opprobrium,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our offenses,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, obedient to death,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, our life and resurrection,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, our peace and our reconciliation,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, victim for our sins
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, salvation of those who trust in Thee,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, hope of those who die in Thee,
have mercy on us.
Heart of Jesus, delight of all the Saints,
have mercy on us.

Lamb of God, who taketh away the sins of the world,
spare us, O Lord.
graciously hear us, O Lord.
have mercy on us, O Lord.

V. Jesus, meek and humble of heart.
R. Make our hearts like to Thine.

Let us pray;

Almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of Thy most beloved Son and upon the praises and satisfaction which He offers Thee in the name of sinners; and to those who implore Thy mercy, in Thy great goodness, grant forgiveness in the name of the same Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who livest and reignest with Thee forever and ever. Amen.

In the name of, the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Apostle's Creed...

Come Holy Spirit...

Amen.

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory Be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Hail Mary...

Glory be...

Let us pray.

Amen.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Upvote 0