Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Baruch 4:1-4 Wisdom is in the Book of God’s Commandments. All who hold fast to it will live, but those who forsake it will die. Happy are we, His people, for we know what is pleasing to our God.

Baruch 4:5-11 Take heart, My people, those who keep My Laws. Israel was sent to the heathens, but not to be destroyed. Because you ignited God’s wrath, you were handed over to the enemy. You forgot your Maker, the One who nurtured you and it caused sorrow to the Land that fostered you. She saw that disaster had come upon you. With joy I brought you up, but with tears and mourning, I watched you go into exile.

Baruch 4:17-24 But how can you be helped? Only the One who brought those disasters upon you, can deliver you. Take heart My children – cry out to the Lord. He will rescue you from the power of your enemies. As the neighbours of Zion have seen your exile, so will they soon witness the deliverance of you, which will come to you with great glory and the radiance of the Eternal.

Baruch 4:25-29 My children, endure in patience the wrath that God has brought upon you. Your enemies now have the upper hand, but you will soon see them destroyed, soon put your foot on his neck. Take heart, My people, He who afflicted you will not forget you. . You went astray, now with tenfold zeal, you must turn back and seek Him.

Baruch 4:30-35 Take heart, Land of Israel, the Lord will comfort you. Wretched will be they who mistreated you and gloated over your fall. Those who rejoiced over your downfall and ruin, they will grieve at their own desolation. I shall strip their land of the multitudes they boast of and turn their pride into mourning.
Fire from heaven will be their doom
. [A Coronal Mass Ejection, sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26a, Malachi 4:1]

Baruch 4:36-37 Jerusalem – Land of Israel, look and see the joy that is coming from all quarters, that is coming to you from the Lord. They come, the people from whom you were parted, assembling at the Word of the Holy One and rejoicing in the glory of the Lord.

Baruch 5:1-9 Jerusalem, remove your garment of mourning and put on forever the robe of righteousness, the glorious splendour of God. From Him, you will receive forever the name of Righteous City of Peace. Arise Jerusalem, look and see your people coming from West to East at the Word of the Holy One, rejoicing that God has remembered them. They went away from you on foot, but He is bringing them home to you, borne aloft in glory as on a royal throne. All the Land is regenerated by His command, so that His people may walk securely and the trees will give shade and fruit for them. He will guide Israel, His people, by the Light of His glory, in His mercy and righteousness. Ref: REB Apocrypha.

At the Second Exodus of the Israelites: all the faithful Christian peoples will be guided into their inheritance, in the same manner as the First Exodus. ‘The Light of His glory’ will be with them, as they settle into all of that area promised to Abraham. They will live in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the remaining prophesied events unfold, then the great and glorious Day of the Return of Jesus will come. Micah 7:15
We Christians are the Israelites of God and Ezekiel 40 to 48, is all about us; being the people God always wanted in His holy Land.

BillCody

Jun 25, 2022
Charlotte
✟53,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 33:19-26

19 The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: 20 “This is what the Lord says: ‘If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, 21 then my covenant with David my servant—and my covenant with the Levites who are priests ministering before me—can be broken and David will no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne. 22 I will make the descendants of David my servant and the Levites who minister before me as countless as the stars in the sky and as measureless as the sand on the seashore.’”

23 The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: 24 “Have you not noticed that these people are saying, ‘The Lord has rejected the two kingdoms he chose’? So they despise my people and no longer regard them as a nation. 25 This is what the Lord says: ‘If I have not made my covenant with day and night and established the laws of heaven and earth, 26 then I will reject the descendants of Jacob and David my servant and will not choose one of his sons to rule over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. For I will restore their fortunes and have compassion on them.’”

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Have you not noticed that these people are saying, ‘The Lord has rejected the two kingdoms he chose’
TWO Kingdoms; the House of Judah and the House of Israel.
We know who belong to Judah, the Jewish people. And we do know who the Israelites of God are; every faithful Christian person. Galatians 3:26-29, Galatians 6:14-16 Who are for now scattered among the nations, soon to be gathered and to live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy land.

Thinking that God's people must be direct descendants of Jacob, is a contradiction of the New Testament's teaching of Salvation open to all who will accept it. Also it is a genetic fact that after 100 generations of ethnic mixing, everyone on earth has some of Abrahams Isaac and Jacobs genes.

lsume
lsume

John.1

1. [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Upvote 0
lsume
lsume

John.1

1. [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Asa co heirs with Christ we have far more to look forward to than a disputed patch of land in the middle east.
The holy Land is all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates.
The Lord will clear and cleanse it, then make it like a garden land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 33:12-13,

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The holy Land is all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates.
The Lord will clear and cleanse it, then make it like a garden land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 33:12-13,

When he comes Jesus will destroy this universe and creat a new heaven and a new earth, which is what I'm looking forward to.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When he comes Jesus will destroy this universe and creat a new heaven and a new earth, which is what I'm looking forward to.
There is no mention of total destruction when Jesus Returns - Zephaniah 14:4, Matthew 24:30, 1 Thess 4:16, Revelation 19:11
Much is prophesied to happen before Jesus Returns and then it isn't until the thousand years are over that the New heavens and earth come.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is no mention of total destruction when Jesus Returns - Zephaniah 14:4, Matthew 24:30, 1 Thess 4:16, Revelation 19:11
Much is prophesied to happen before Jesus Returns and then it isn't until the thousand years are over that the New heavens and earth come.
2 peter 3:
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

When Jesus comes that is it.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
2 peter 3:
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

When Jesus comes that is it.
But that is not what the Bible tells us. Revelation 20 plainly states that Jesus will reign as King over the earth for the next thousand years.
The Prophesies that refer to total destruction, refer to the new heavens and earth, to come after the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But that is not what the Bible tells us.

What a strange bible you have if the leters of Peter have been removed.

Revelation is a book of word pictures, example will we really see Jesus standing as a Lamb slain on the throne of God, or is that picture language?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Who are the people that will re-inhabit the holy Land after all that area is cleared and cleansed by the Day of the Lord’s wrath? Zephaniah 1:1-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, +

The true Israelites of God, those who come to live in the new country of Beulah, [Isaiah 62:1-5] cannot be those who are apostate or of any sort of deviant personality. But there must be many left alive in the world who will credit the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath to a natural event and continue on in their disbelief of a Creator God. They will form a One World Govt, as prophesied.

Ezekiel 20:37-38 is the best scripture that tells how the Lord will gather all His people, then judge them and those who ‘revolt and rebel’, will not enter the Land. Jeremiah 5:26-29, Isaiah 66:19b-21

Amos 9:10…the sinners of My people will die by the sword… Isaiah 65:11-12

Isaiah 35:8-10…no one unclean will travel along the ‘Way of Holiness’ into Zion.

Romans 9:24-26 You Christians are My people and in the same place as Israel was rejected, you shall be called Children of the Living God.

As we see in Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7, it is the ‘holy ones of the Most High’ who are present in the Land during the end time events.

Unfortunately it is evident that the new Israelites go to some extent along the same path as their ancestors and in their prosperity, begin to fall away from the true faith in the Lord as their protector and they agree to a peace treaty with the leader of the OWG. Daniel 9:27 What the Lord thinks about this is in Isaiah 28:14-20
Isaiah 28:21-22 refers to the great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls.

The rest of the world’s nations will be under the One World Government, a ten region entity governed by councils each headed by a President. They will soon confer their power and authority onto one charismatic leader, Revelation 17:13
So then, unrighteous and evil people will be present on earth right up until the Return of Jesus. Then, many prophesies say how all the wicked are destroyed then.

But Satan will be released at the end of the 1000 years and he will ‘seduce the nations’ for the one last time. This will sort out those who have kept their faith and those who rebel for the last earthly judgement.

For us, knowing how important it is to keep firm hold onto trusting the Lord for our protection during the forthcoming traumatic times ahead, it is a matter of life or death- Life eternal with Jesus or Death; eventual total annihilation.

Upvote 0